“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The easiest way to know what makes an alpha

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
… Is to do what women complain the HVM in their life do/did. It’s a rough blueprint but it works.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
And what to high value males do that women complain about?
Be a drunk, do some drugs, be a bum with no job or a sh!t job, have a couple felonies, a bunch of gawdy tattoos that look like they were done in a garage by your cousin Jimbo, don’t drive or have a license. You know, the opposite of normal stuff.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
382
Reaction score
342
I'm on this forum since 2006 if I'm not mistaken and this alpha and beta talk never reach an end.

For each member, the definitions of alpha and beta are full of generalizations.

Some think it's the tattooed, coke-snorting bad boy who beats up their girlfriends.

Others say it's the millionaire who runs a large organization and bosses over 1,000,000 employees, drives a Lamborghini and seduces his secretary.

We will never reach a verdict, and this talk will never end.
 

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
If you need to know what makes an alpha, you're prob not an alpha.

Alpha males are just dudes who stand by their own code of ethics and morals, have things they stand for.. Who don't fold for other peoples standards. Who speak their mind, don't care too much if people like them or not, but are self aware to know how to manage in any environment, who are pretty rigid in their ways, who focus and give their attention to mostly whats important to them. Who aren't very empathetic when it comes to problems they can't relate to. Who excel when it comes to qualities such as leadership, persistence, mental and physical strength, determination, who are self confident/self assured and have self respect. I would even say you have to be socially adept/calibrated to be an alpha male and have charisma.

To simplify it, think of the person or people in your lif e who always Set their mind to goals and objectives that are often seem daunting and then attack the goal and get it done.. Who don't fold under pressure when others all take one stance opposing a stance of their own. and who have built for themselves tangible products of their willpower, whether a nice strong physique, an abundant lifestyle, a strong group of friends, a room full of trophies, etc and often call out things that go against what they believe or call out bull.sht or injustices.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
High value and Alpha aren't the same. HVM needs money, alpha doesn't. I think alpha is more a way of being, the way you carry yourself, your integrity, confidence, ability to lead, and your capabilities as a man. High value is more money, success, network, and physical prowess counts for less with HVM compared to alpha, the key is in the word "value". Alpha is more innate. Try to be both.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
If a man is dating and having sex with a hot blonde girl between:

18-22 - he is 100% Alpha
23-27 - 75% Alpha
28-33 - 50% Alpha
34-38 - 25% Alpha
38+ - 0% Aloha 100% Beta

Little more leeway if the girl has black hair, but not much.
 
Top