The delusions and attempts at hypergamy of middle aged women

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you run out of meds again?

Seriously it’s hard to follow your…logic (might be the wrong word in this case).

Much of what you post is directed at the wrong people, speaks of either a reading comprehension issue, or a troubled mind.
What we have here, is a failure to commun'cate.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this just a general observation because that post was not directed at you?
That's a well-known line from Cool Hand Luke, so yes

Trolling for amusement, not attention.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is allegedly 40. That's a HARD 40, lol. What's funny is most of the members, are broke AF. 99% are not verified wealthy, and even most note their net worth is less than 300K, etc. (lowest option in the menu). This chic probably thinks she is going to pull millionaires. I had some 63 year old chic message me the other day (I'm a verified high net worth member on the site, early 40's) and told me a lot of people tell her she looks 35. SHE DOESN'T. To top it off she is broke AF. Delusional women dude, delusional...

View attachment 10436
40? This one looks about 65.

The only thing that "Elite" dating sites guarantee is that 100% of the women there are gold diggers. Broke, desperate, expired gold-diggers in most cases.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In OLD, on an elite dating site where most members are not elite but you can be verified as such (I did), it's amazing to see that I see the same chics on there every time I get back on there after a breakup. Not just inactive profiles, but I see them on there for years holding out.

I'm an 8, muscular/fit body, highly educated, financially very successful, and there are women in their 40's (I'm early 40's) who just keep holding out for their perfect guy...despite their already declined looks.

Then there is the other end of the spectrum...

I dated a girl who was 38, Stanford MBA, super hot....she wants to get married and have kids. She's now 40 and still dating. The wall is already there and rapidly hitting her harder....yet won't settle down. Dates guys who ALWAYS end up cheating on her, super rich guys who she thinks will commit to her, she thinks she can tame them.

Then there is another girl I went out with, 35, Chicago MBA (top 6), Ukranian. Never married, no kids, no one has proposed to her. After a couple months with her it was super obvious why. I had a series of other relationships after her, and each time I got back on the site, she was still on there. These women end up old and alone, posting pictures in skimpy dresses of their wrinkled skin trying to get guys.

There were also three verified high net worth women I dated on there, that never get off the site. Serial daters. The wall is hitting a couple of them hard right now.

Fellas, focus on your money. Time is on OUR side. These chics will come and go, even when you're in your 50's you'll be able to pull girls in their 20's. Don't get married, don't knock them up. They are bat **** crazy and not worth committing to. Attractive women get hit on all day and have endless options even when you think they are yours, they can passively shop for a better deal...but will ultimately end up alone in the end. The game is stacked against you if you commit to them.
I really needed to hear this... Bruv I spent the last 9 months dating a 24 year old Russian chick.. Getting into an LTR with her was a mistake, they are fukin crazy!!!

And YES they always keep there options open via Instagram etc... Absolutely do not commit, keep them in sex category only.

I'm 47 looking in brilliant shape and banging chicks in there mid 20s