Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The delusions and attempts at hypergamy of middle aged women

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In OLD, on an elite dating site where most members are not elite but you can be verified as such (I did), it's amazing to see that I see the same chics on there every time I get back on there after a breakup. Not just inactive profiles, but I see them on there for years holding out.

I'm an 8, muscular/fit body, highly educated, financially very successful, and there are women in their 40's (I'm early 40's) who just keep holding out for their perfect guy...despite their already declined looks.

Then there is the other end of the spectrum...

I dated a girl who was 38, Stanford MBA, super hot....she wants to get married and have kids. She's now 40 and still dating. The wall is already there and rapidly hitting her harder....yet won't settle down. Dates guys who ALWAYS end up cheating on her, super rich guys who she thinks will commit to her, she thinks she can tame them.

Then there is another girl I went out with, 35, Chicago MBA (top 6), Ukranian. Never married, no kids, no one has proposed to her. After a couple months with her it was super obvious why. I had a series of other relationships after her, and each time I got back on the site, she was still on there. These women end up old and alone, posting pictures in skimpy dresses of their wrinkled skin trying to get guys.

There were also three verified high net worth women I dated on there, that never get off the site. Serial daters. The wall is hitting a couple of them hard right now.

Fellas, focus on your money. Time is on OUR side. These chics will come and go, even when you're in your 50's you'll be able to pull girls in their 20's. Don't get married, don't knock them up. They are bat **** crazy and not worth committing to. Attractive women get hit on all day and have endless options even when you think they are yours, they can passively shop for a better deal...but will ultimately end up alone in the end. The game is stacked against you if you commit to them.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you best describe the looks in the eyes of these women in their OLD profiles OP?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you best describe the looks in the eyes of these women in their OLD profiles OP?

This one is allegedly 40. That's a HARD 40, lol. What's funny is most of the members, are broke AF. 99% are not verified wealthy, and even most note their net worth is less than 300K, etc. (lowest option in the menu). This chic probably thinks she is going to pull millionaires. I had some 63 year old chic message me the other day (I'm a verified high net worth member on the site, early 40's) and told me a lot of people tell her she looks 35. SHE DOESN'T. To top it off she is broke AF. Delusional women dude, delusional...

1687483518464.png

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is allegedly 40. That's a HARD 40, lol. What's funny is most of the members, are broke AF. 99% are not verified wealthy, and even most note their net worth is less than 300K, etc. (lowest option in the menu). This chic probably thinks she is going to pull millionaires. I had some 63 year old chic message me the other day (I'm a verified high net worth member on the site, early 40's) and told me a lot of people tell her she looks 35. SHE DOESN'T. To top it off she is broke AF. Delusional women dude, delusional...

View attachment 10436
She's a hard 40 (prob 50 and lying about it imo) but she's relatively sane compared to a lot of them. She's still in the c0ck-happy stage (although near the end of it), before the hollowness and desperation sets in. Obv, wnb this 49er.

Also, does she realize she's about to spill her damn wine?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a hard 40 (prob 50 and lying about it imo) but she's relatively sane compared to a lot of them. She's still in the c0ck-happy stage (although near the end of it), before the hollowness and desperation sets in. Obv, wnb this 49er.

So if she's lying about her age (likely) you still think she's sane based on her eyes?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if she's lying about her age (likely) you still think she's sane based on her eyes?
By 40+ OLD standards lol. By real life standards not over the top but still a little loopy. The kind of woman who might be embarrassing to be around after a few drinks.

M

member160292

You have to have a lifestyle that women want. Once you build it, they will flock to you. Money is one piece of the puzzle

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have a lifestyle that women want. Once you build it, they will flock to you. Money is one piece of the puzzle

That's not the point of the thread, I'm a multi millionaire who has zero issues getting dates, lays or girlfriends...read the title of the thread. Note it's about delusional women...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

1. she’s in cheap hotel room.
2. If anything she’s mid-50’s
3. Maybe a 6.5
4. She looks drunk
5. There are clothes tossed on the floor in the background.

Dear God the delusional nature of these chicks. I see them all the time on The League. They ALL LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE, all of them.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. she’s in cheap hotel room.
2. If anything she’s mid-50’s
3. Maybe a 6.5
4. She looks drunk
5. There are clothes tossed on the floor in the background.

Dear God the delusional nature of these chicks. I see them all the time on The League. They ALL LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE, all of them.

You're really generous on number 3, I was thinking more of a 2. She does look drunk and good eye on the clothes in the background.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You're really generous on number 3, I was thinking more of a 2. She does look drunk and good eye on the clothes in the background.
shes HWP which here in the US automatically gives her a 6.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You either mate or you don't. Delusional older women who don't have kids have already in a way darwined themselves. The younger women are offspring of women who actually had kids (i.e. are not hard-core feminist)

Most young women now are very non feminist (late teens and early twenties). The women in their 40's were sold the feminist lie and they cannot change their thought patterns. If you see an older unmarried woman, they are broken. It's probably a good idea to avoid them for any type of longterm relationships.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I had a second date with later tonight just disclosed she actually has 4 kids, not one like she initially told me (red flags galore). From two different men. Somehow she thinks the fact that she was only divorced once makes it ok. Getting knocked up by some loser and having 3 kids with him is A OK apparently. She thought my rich ass would be interested in raising 4 kids that belong to two other men. She's 35 with a podunk job. She was honest with me (finally) that she was looking for a provider/husband/life partner, so I was honest with her and told her we can date but I won't be the provider. I'd rather spend the money from the date on myself than waste time with loser women...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The girl I had a second date with later tonight just disclosed she actually has 4 kids, not one like she initially told me (red flags galore). From two different men. Somehow she thinks the fact that she was only divorced once makes it ok. Getting knocked up by some loser and having 3 kids with him is A OK apparently. She thought my rich ass would be interested in raising 4 kids that belong to two other men. She's 35 with a podunk job. She was honest with me (finally) that she was looking for a provider/husband/life partner, so I was honest with her and told her we can date but I won't be the provider. I'd rather spend the money from the date on myself than waste time with loser women...

Red flags everywhere.jpg

Like most modern women, she´s not worth exclusivity. Recreational use only

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10438

Like most modern women, she´s not worth exclusivity. Recreational use only

Exactly, so now I wait to see if she is down. Otherwise I'll make other plans. She claimed that successful men like me seem to be more accepting of the fact she has 4 kids, mostly young. Her profile said she is looking for men 56-99. No wonder, they have no other options so they agree while they are just pretending until they pump her enough. And she is so delusional she doesn't get these guys just pump and dump her pretending to be interested in marriage. Yes, multi millionaires want to take care of 4 kids from a dead felon...delusional. And if the other successful men she dated in the past are so accepting of it, where are they now? And why hide the fact you have FOUR kids? Sigh....

I dated a widow with four kids last year, we were in a relationship for months. She had the exact same issue. Dated an ER Doctor, an Army Officer (high ranking) before me. None of them would commit, or would want to meet her kids. She was delusional. Her parents were VERY wealthy, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. She told me once that her parents could introduce her to rich guys. I was like, yeah, I'm sure they'll jump all over the opportunity to raise and pay for four kids that are not theirs. I broke up with her not long after. Saw her on the same dating site two weeks later lying about her age and net worth, even though she was broke AF....parents bought her a house, car, paid her food and mortgage, etc. She forgot to pay utilities twice and her mom had to pay for a hotel for her and her kids...lol. What a winner.