Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Date Was A Disaster..But I Enjoyed It.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a date with this online chick.

She seemed ok looking, a little bigger in size compared to her pictures.

To be honest, I didn't fancy her much.. I like slim girls.

Anyhow we got chatting.. Conversation seemed fine.. I went to the bar, and grabbed a drink..

When I can back she said this to me..

Her - Your quite short arn't you (I am 5ft8)

Me - Yes I am.. Your quite over weight arn't you, guess we have to make the best of we have been given.

She didn't like my response one bit, her fukin jaw dropped... Anyway I didn't give a fuk.. I don't bang fatties, so I finished my drink pronto, and left the bar, with her her still sat on her big ass on the couch.

Overall it was a good date.. Satisfying.. She drove all the way to come see me, the bar is two minutes from my house... I made zero effort.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So I had a date with this online chick.

She seemed ok looking, a little bigger in size compared to her pictures.

To be honest, I didn't fancy her much.. I like slim girls.

Anyhow we got chatting.. Conversation seemed fine.. I went to the bar, and grabbed a drink..

When I can back she said this to me..

Her - Your quite short arn't you (I am 5ft8)

Me - Yes I am.. Your quite over weight arn't you, guess we have to make the best of we have been given.

She didn't like my response one bit, her fukin jaw dropped... Anyway I didn't give a fuk.. I don't bang fatties, so I finished my drink pronto, and left the bar, with her her still sat on her big ass on the couch.

Overall it was a good date.. Satisfying.. She drove all the way to come see me, the bar is two minutes from my house... I made zero effort.
Dude!! I love it. I'm going to use that. That made my day. Lol.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best response to a height jab is “height doesn’t matter if I’m laying on my back and you’re on top”.lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably her attempt to toss a neg. Loved your response.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Let me picture this so I can savor. You brought her to a bar and just sat there at a table, nothing was ordered, just chatting. Then you go to the bar, grab yourself a drink, come back and she gives you this rude comment, like wtf dude, where is my drink. You pour one down the hatch and tell the fat joke and leave!

Serenity

Reaction score
The funniest part is that your response isn't even accurate. You can't change your height, but she could certainly lose weight. You were given your height, she wasn't given her weight.

Point is, it's worse to complain about height than weight.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funniest part is that your response isn't even accurate. You can't change your height, but she could certainly lose weight. You were given your height, she wasn't given her weight.

Point is, it's worse to complain about height than weight.

Valid point.. However, her response would always be.. 'But I Love These Curves'