"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The Date Was A Disaster..But I Enjoyed It.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So I had a date with this online chick.


She seemed ok looking, a little bigger in size compared to her pictures.

To be honest, I didn't fancy her much.. I like slim girls.

Anyhow we got chatting.. Conversation seemed fine.. I went to the bar, and grabbed a drink..

When I can back she said this to me..

Her - Your quite short arn't you (I am 5ft8)

Me - Yes I am.. Your quite over weight arn't you, guess we have to make the best of we have been given.


She didn't like my response one bit, her fukin jaw dropped... Anyway I didn't give a fuk.. I don't bang fatties, so I finished my drink pronto, and left the bar, with her her still sat on her big ass on the couch.

Overall it was a good date.. Satisfying.. She drove all the way to come see me, the bar is two minutes from my house... I made zero effort.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So I had a date with this online chick.


She seemed ok looking, a little bigger in size compared to her pictures.

To be honest, I didn't fancy her much.. I like slim girls.

Anyhow we got chatting.. Conversation seemed fine.. I went to the bar, and grabbed a drink..

When I can back she said this to me..

Her - Your quite short arn't you (I am 5ft8)

Me - Yes I am.. Your quite over weight arn't you, guess we have to make the best of we have been given.


She didn't like my response one bit, her fukin jaw dropped... Anyway I didn't give a fuk.. I don't bang fatties, so I finished my drink pronto, and left the bar, with her her still sat on her big ass on the couch.

Overall it was a good date.. Satisfying.. She drove all the way to come see me, the bar is two minutes from my house... I made zero effort.
Dude!! I love it. I'm going to use that. That made my day. Lol.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Best response to a height jab is “height doesn’t matter if I’m laying on my back and you’re on top”.lol
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,960
Probably her attempt to toss a neg. Loved your response.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Anyhow we got chatting.. Conversation seemed fine.. I went to the bar, and grabbed a drink..
Let me picture this so I can savor. You brought her to a bar and just sat there at a table, nothing was ordered, just chatting. Then you go to the bar, grab yourself a drink, come back and she gives you this rude comment, like wtf dude, where is my drink. You pour one down the hatch and tell the fat joke and leave!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Me - Yes I am.. Your quite over weight arn't you, guess we have to make the best of we have been given.
The funniest part is that your response isn't even accurate. You can't change your height, but she could certainly lose weight. You were given your height, she wasn't given her weight.

Point is, it's worse to complain about height than weight.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
The funniest part is that your response isn't even accurate. You can't change your height, but she could certainly lose weight. You were given your height, she wasn't given her weight.

Point is, it's worse to complain about height than weight.

Valid point.. However, her response would always be.. 'But I Love These Curves'
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top