Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The counseling profession and their mindgames.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Handcuffs said:
I was just going to keep a low key demeanor, but I feel I need to say @ least a bit something, as it is incredibly relevant to my life.

I happen to be 'casually dating' (that's what she calls it...I call it 'hanging out') an HB10 counseling professional. (Psychology)

And WOW..is it one hell of a challenge. If it weren't for such our great chemistry and loads of laughter we share, I'd cut her loose SO FAST, lighting would appear snail-like..............I'm actually on the verge of hitting that 'next' button...I'll explain in a bit.

I posted a thread a few weeks back regarding an issue where I had her IN MY BED, and she wouldn't let me penetrate that arse.: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=167428

JoPhil & Jitterbug happened to drop some golden advice regarding that issue. Thank you again gentlemen.
If you read the thread, you'll get the full scoop.

After being intimate, nothing's really changed as far as the vibe and connection, BUT, the power struggle has been INCREDIBLY INSANE. For instance, I call her late Friday night (1:30am) asking her what she was up to. (She happened to call me earlier that evening)

She happened to be @ home, and it so happened I was in the same city where she currently lives. I ask her if I can pay her a visit, and she firsts gives me a hesitant 'no', it's late, I'm just hanging out, a lil' tired, blah blah blah. (I'm thinking to myself, yeah yeah yeah..here you go again trying to play your game, which I always push aside) I keep pushing with humor and ****iness, and after a while, she FINALLY gives in and allows me to come stop by. So long story short, we hang, handle our business, and that was that.

Now, this past Monday night, I call her up in the evening seeing what she's up to. We talk for a bit, and ask her if she'd like to pay me a visit and just hang. She says no, it's beginning to be a lil' too much..it's almost as if we're in a serious relationship, and PLUS...you got your way on Friday.

I respond, "No I didn't, You got your way by me paying you a visit. A serious relationship..Girl, it's called 'hanging out'...this is by far a serious relationship"

She says,"No, YOU GOT YOUR WAY, and I'm not coming over tonight. I've been in more serious relationships than you (She's been in 3..I've only settled down ONCE), and with that said, I have way more experience than you, so I KNOW"

I respond, "You've got it all wrong, it's still 'hanging out' in my eyes...I enjoy your company, and I see NOTHING wrong with me wanting to see you."

She responds, "No, you're the type that ALWAYS gets your way..and may I add, ****Y as ever, and I KNOW you always get your way. You're not getting your way. PLUS, it's getting toooo much. You're pushing me away..."

I respond, "HUH???? Too much????? I hardly ever call you, we talk every so often, and see each other MAXIMUM twice a week.....THAT'S TOO MUCH?? Ok, that's understandable..maybe I should call you once a month and see you twice a year then."

She responds, "I just need my space..it feels like you're pressuring me and pushing me. That's a RED FLAG!!"

I immediately CUT HER OFF and say, "Excuse me?? Did I just hear a RED FLAG??? Throw that RED FLAG up, NOW. DO IT and I'll walk."

Her: **SILENCE**'

Me: "That's what I thought. You're not throwing any red flag. Stop lying to yourself."

Then she speaks, "I just don't want a controlling man..I've had a controlling man in the past and I don't want....

I immediately cut her off with: "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA....Controlling?? ME? You must be out of your f***cking mind!!!!"

Before I can say anything else, she says, "Okay, that's enough. I'll talk to you later. CLICK."

(The conversation was a a lot more intense than what I chose to write..too lazy to add adjectives to intensify the feeling)

A lil unexpected, but it didn't phase me, f*ck it, I thought........................I also thought to myself "This HB10 "Psycho"logy professional is on some different level....but it's actually quite fun & the challenge is something I haven't experienced..a bit frustrating, but more intriguing..I kinda like it."

I obviously didn't call her back, and very early this morning (Couple days later), she calls..I don't pick up and leaves me a voice mail stating she wanted to discuss our incident.

I call her 12 hours later (I wanted to wait a whole week before calling, but she's a counseling professional..she's on top of the game..so I shot through the game and dialed her #), and she happened to be on the run so we couldn't talk in depth, but she basically apologized for hanging up on me and I stated I wasn't even angry, but that was extremely disrespectful on her end and it really wasn't that big of a deal. I told her we were going to discuss this manner in person (I feel it's something I need to do to really set the thermometer on this HB), and she agreed with a high pitched voice and a smile..almost as if she was super happy I mentioned the words, "when see we each other."

I try to cut the conversation there, but she went off and started blasting me with small talk questions, which I answered in one word form...which eventually got me off the phone as fast as I intended.

So now, I'll just lay off all contact and wait for her next move & leave it @ that. I actually don't want to see her anytime soon. I just told her that we had to discuss the issue in person because I want to look into her eyes and read every bit of bullsh*t/sincerity she'll throw @ me.

Due to our great chemistry (When the power struggles aren't involved), I'm going to ride this one out and have fun with it. But, I've got the 'next' button all nice & pretty ready to be pushed whenever.

Lesson learned for me though...if you want one hell of a challenge, try an HB counseling professional. WARNING: You will be in for a CRAZY, CRAZY ride.

Okay, that's all.

Also, any feedback/tips regarding my situation would be pretty awesome!!

Thanks fellas!!

PS
JoPhil...I respect what you did man. MASSIVE PROPS!!! Best of luck with your situation! Also, if you feel I sabotaged your thread (I felt it was relevant), I can delete this post and maybe start a new one. Please let me know. Thanks!
You handled this badly, if you want a critique make a new thread.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Similarly in post #99 I ask her again, this time coming from a slightly different angle, " What do you want from me in 25 words".
I both cases I was clearly requesting her to open up about her thoughts and feelings.

Perhaps you missed these?
No, I didn't miss them. It just seems like you're always in such a hurry to usher her out the door that it never gets to the point where she can actually say what she wants to. Clearly she is uncomfortable and hesitant to talk about it. It may not be the sort of thing she wants to put into an email. And when you say "tell me what you want in 25 words (or less is implied)" that's not exactly an invitation to spill her guts. I think a possible reason for her not telling you yet is she fears how you will react, a repeat of the restaurant situation where you just cut the conversation off and leave.

Or she may be afraid to tell you because she suspects (or knows) that you will be unwilling to meet those needs, will tell her that, and that puts her in a difficult situation. She is probably afraid of the decision that Leanne will make for her when that time arrives.

She's basically said the "three other guys" bit was not a serious suggestion, so how is it that it still seems to be on the table somehow?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
No, I didn't miss them. It just seems like you're always in such a hurry to usher her out the door that it never gets to the point where she can actually say what she wants to. Clearly she is uncomfortable and hesitant to talk about it. It may not be the sort of thing she wants to put into an email. And when you say "tell me what you want in 25 words (or less is implied)" that's not exactly an invitation to spill her guts. I think a possible reason for her not telling you yet is she fears how you will react, a repeat of the restaurant situation where you just cut the conversation off and leave.

Or she may be afraid to tell you because she suspects (or knows) that you will be unwilling to meet those needs, will tell her that, and that puts her in a difficult situation. She is probably afraid of the decision that Leanne will make for her when that time arrives.

She's basically said the "three other guys" bit was not a serious suggestion, so how is it that it still seems to be on the table somehow?
Zekko I know you mean well, but all your doing is suggesting Jo put this womens drama and problems on his shoulders and take responsiblity for her actions.

Your basically stating that this womens serious lack of respect, is some how Joe's responsibility, this is a bad place to be in, this is the same place that men find themselves in when they excuse the wife for suc*ing another mans coc*, stick with the women after he finds out the kid is not really his, or sticks around when her emotional head games become too much, pritty much like this example. This is not a good way to a happy relationship of a contented life, this is a road for accepting responsibility for another persons actions. It is not Jo's or any mans responsibility to excuse the poor behaviour from a women and it sure isn't his problem in anyway shape or form, unless he does has you say and makes it his problem.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko I know you mean well, but all your doing is suggesting Jo put this womens drama and problems on his shoulders and take responsiblity for her actions.
That's not the way I see it. Actually I agree with your previous post that this whole drama has stretched on too long, and that the girl is not marriage or dating material. But I think the whole thing could have been settled long ago one way or the other if they had just been willing to talk to each other.

It doesn't appear this can have a good outcome because HB and Leanne are now a package deal, and I can't imagine any guy willing to put up with that.

Anyway, Jophil has said he is not seeking advice, so I will not pretend to give any. But since this situation has been offered up for comment, that is what I have been doing.

Finally, and again, I do NOT think HB has ever really said she was actually looking for three other guys to date, so I don't share your sense of outrage and disrespect. The three other guys thing is some sort of metaphor for her unmet needs. Unfortunately, I agree there seems little chance of anything good coming from any of this.

Handcuffs

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
You handled this badly, if you want a critique make a new thread.
Thanks for the heads up. I just created a new thread. Your insight is valuable to me. Thanks!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
I think a little "reverse psycology" could have saved this relationship. You should have undercut Leanne's authority & power.

"Is Leanne a lesbian? No? Does she have a stable relationship of her own? No? then how can you take relationship advice from a woman who doesn't know how to run her own relationship?
Law 36: Disdain Things You Cannot Have: Ignoring Them is the Best Revenge

By acknowledging a petty problem you give it existence and credibility. The more attention you pay an enemy, the stronger you make him; and a small mistake is often made worse and more visible when you try to fix it. It is sometimes best to leave things alone. If there is something you want but cannot have, show contempt for it. The less interest you reveal, the more superior you seem.

JOPHIL's HB must come to the conclusion on her own accord, or at least be led to think it's her own conclusion, that it is Leanne who is the cause of her displeasures. JOPHIL cannot "tell" her this because it gives Leanne a relevancy and it then becomes his problem with Leanne and the real issues are sublimated in favor of the new entertainment of a battle of ideologies with Leanne.

This is a very interesting aside in this thread. One of the most common memes that feminized society throws at men is that communication is king. "Good communication is vital to a healthy relationship", we hear this sh!t all the time, but what it fails to account for is the many ways to communicate.

Properly Betatized men automatically assume this means "full disclosure" - spill it all with the belief that she'll have the maturity and temerity (much less the appreciation) to take your feelings into account and resolve any issue for the benefit of both you and herself. The fatal flaw in this is that you automatically surrender frame to her. In fact I'd argue that this is precisely the full disclosure, good communication, social convention's latent purpose; to reaffirm frame control.

The communication convention also fails to account for the content of the information being communicated. Women tend to care less about the actual content of what's being communicated in favor of the context in how it is delivered. The context is a much more important aspect of the exchange for them, which is why JOPHIL handled this masterfully. For example, JOPHIL could've gone the full disclosure route and told the HB "well, I think Leanne is the last person qualified to be giving you (us) advice on anything and I realize this whole "go back to the friends stage" tactic is really her attempt to castrate me in order to make me more suitable for her own ideals." That's the information, but it's not the information so much as how it's delivered. Instead, JOPHIL remains in his own context, agrees and amplifies her own context. Also note that HB isn't operating from a full disclosure standpoint, yet expects full disclosure from JOPHIL (at least that's the unspoken expectation)

Jophil," What do you want from me in 25 words ? "

HB, (stumbles and fumbles over her words ...) "Ummmm- not sure really" (She goes silent for half a minute)

HB ( take deep breathe), " Leanne suggested that we stop having sex and that we need to start dating again , first as 'friends'.." ( I hear the intended frame grab buried in this )

Jophil," Yeah, I think that we do have enough for a good friendship WITHOUT ANY OTHER EXPECTATIONS. (stands up and ushers HB to front door). Tell Leanne that being 'just friends' is how i see this working best..
Now, I have to be in a meeting in a half hour..."
Agree & amplify. Perfect reframing and all within context.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
But I think the whole thing could have been settled long ago one way or the other if they had just been willing to talk to each other.
... Unfortunately, I agree there seems little chance of anything good coming from any of this.
Sure, the "whole thing" could have been settled months ago - it just never saw any sunlight, and still hasn't . I have known HB for about a year. That alone gave her about 365 opportunities to discuss her grievances with me. Instead she went behind my back to Leanne .
Zekko, I am at a loss to understand how I could have "communicated " with her and processed her complaints if I did not know what they were.

Secondly , several "good things" have come out of this already.
I have field-tested a lot of the SS wisdom in a real life situation.
I have managed to stay congruent, consistent and in control of my emotions. Believe me, there were times when I wanted to ignite a wad of C4 under Ms Psych's azz...

Back in 2006 I was in a relationship with a woman who could most accurately be described as a 'high functioning BPD.' I was dating and being played by a crazy mindfvcker who was a mental health professional - she was a special ed. counselor/teacher... Coincidently, Handcuffs' post above reminded me of my situation with that crazy woman. His reactive style was my reactive style. His woman is doing almost exactly what my BPD did. The similarities are uncanny.
Like him I also believed that I was in control at least 51% of the time. I was not, and neither is he..Reacting to a woman who is playing mindgames always reduces your power. You always lose something. That is why these women provoke and mindgame men - they operate right in the core of a man's feelings to extract control and suck power for themselves. Vampires.

THis time I was determined NOT to react emotionally to HB, or to Leanne's vicarious power plays..
I may have just lost a relationship with a woman but I retained myself - that's an acceptable trade to me.

OH, I have a dance date with 22 year old Zana friday night.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
This thread is turning into MNIN thread where he goes on and on about how he can't get get rid of his latest BP girl.

Is there some massive shortage of puzzy down in Australia? Do you live way out in the outback where you only see a girl once every three or four days?

Here's how it should have gone down:

Her: I'm seeing a therapist. I have issues with men.

You: Oh really? That's nice. Oh, BTW, my schedule is pretty full for the next seventeen years. Let me know how that therapy works out. See ya.
luv this!

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Sure, the "whole thing" could have been settled months ago - it just never saw any sunlight, and still hasn't . I have known HB for about a year. That alone gave her about 365 opportunities to discuss her grievances with me. Instead she went behind my back to Leanne .
Zekko, I am at a loss to understand how I could have "communicated " with her and processed her complaints if I did not know what they were.

I have managed to stay congruent, consistent and in control of my emotions. Believe me, there were times when I wanted to ignite a wad of C4 under Ms Psych's azz...

Back in 2006 I was in a relationship with a woman who could most accurately be described as a 'high functioning BPD.' I was dating and being played by a crazy mindfvcker who was a mental health professional - she was a special ed. counselor/teacher... Coincidently, Handcuffs' post above reminded me of my situation with that crazy woman. His reactive style was my reactive style. His woman is doing almost exactly what my BPD did. The similarities are uncanny.
Like him I also believed that I was in control at least 51% of the time. I was not, and neither is he..Reacting to a woman who is playing mindgames always reduces your power. You always lose something. That is why these women provoke and mindgame men - they operate right in the core of a man's feelings to extract control and suck power for themselves. Vampires.

THis time I was determined NOT to react emotionally to HB, or to Leanne's vicarious power plays..
I may have just lost a relationship with a woman but I retained myself - that's an acceptable trade to me.

Yeah, good man. 22 eh! You old boogers and this dating women under half your age thing. jealous I am. LOL

You definitely have another BPD of sorts with this HB 7.

Mate - a confession - I love women, and really - don't ever want to hurt them...I realise how pathetically weak minded most of them are....and don't want to add to their misery....but sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind, and your HB 7 is so pathetic it almost makes me feel sorry for her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh, I definitely think most of the responsibility is on HB for not expressing her concerns. But I do think you could have been a little more direct in helping her express herself. Like saying:
"So just what are these four components that you need so badly?"
Then when she starts dithering on off topic, say
"That's not what I asked..."

I'm not saying you are handling it badly by any means. I'm sure out of all the ways this could have been handled yours is toward the top. I'm just saying I would have done it a little differently because I like the air cleared. But clearing the air may well have had the side effect of ending the relationship completely, while with your way you're leaving the door open a crack.

Great news. Relax and have fun with it. Enjoy being away from the drama.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
These two aren't even comparable.

There is nothing to learn from MNIN's threads. This thread is and continues to be a wealth of knowledge.

Sometimes I think the "stop wasting time and go find another girl now" people are a bit too fast and extreme in those statements. Not a lot of time is being spent by Jophil on this woman as far as I can see. He has other options that he is entertaining, and there is a lot of learning here in these interactions he has had with HB7.

I still think there is more to learn, especially seeing how HB7 reacts to all of this.
what exactly has she done to earn all this extended gratidtude? have a ****?

Quite honestly this very first post here was golden. one of the top 5 i've ever read here.

everything else after that has been going down the AFC mountain.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
This is probably the most important. As long as things aren't at a stand still she can play friends all she wants.
Jophil," What do you want from me in 25 words ? "

HB, (stumbles and fumbles over her words ...) "Ummmm- not sure really" (She goes silent for half a minute)

HB ( take deep breathe), " Leanne suggested that we stop having sex and that we need to start dating again , first as 'friends'.." ( I hear the intended frame grab buried in this )

Jophil," Yeah, I think that we do have enough for a good friendship WITHOUT ANY OTHER EXPECTATIONS. (stands up and ushers HB to front door). Tell Leanne that being 'just friends' is how i see this working best..
Now, I have to be in a meeting in a half hour..."
After reading this again, I can see this being a great way to leave things especially because it seems that he isn't going to sit around playing games with her while depriving himself.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backy-baby, lighten up. He's doing everything in an overt manner to force her to the realization that, yeah, Leanne might be a factor in breaking up a good relationship. He's getting her to take responsibility and draw out her grievances ALL WHILE LOOKING FOR NEW PROSPECTS. He's not waiting for her. He's not bargaining with her. He's not MOLDING himself into what she THINKS she wants.

He's going his own way and making plans with other women. If she wants it to work she'll be honest and upfront. He won't settle for anything less than overt action.

He's WALKING the WALK.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Backy-baby, lighten up. He's doing everything in an overt manner to force her to the realization that, yeah, Leanne might be a factor in breaking up a good relationship. He getting her to take responsibility and draw out her grievances ALL WHILE LOOKING FOR NEW PROSPECTS. He's not waiting for her. He's not bargaining with her. He's not MOLDING himself into what she THINK she wants.

He's going his own way and making plans with other women. If she wants it to work she'll be honest and upfront. He won't settle for anything less than overt action.

He's WALKING the WALK.
walking the walk would be tossing this one and cutting all contact.

he wont' do that becuase he cares too much about her. he has even said this in his post.

I"m not being harsh. I just draw a very strong line and I don't mesh it. I'd rather be single than have to stoop to a level of trying to "turn around" a gangbang girl. what's "harsh" is telling your signifant other you want 3 other ****s in you besides yours.

fvck that. I dont' play games like that. And hell it's working pretty damn well for me.

Fvck what she wants, fvck what's "fair" and right. that's most of you guys' problem. Do you think she gave a **** when she did all the **** she did? going to the shrink, telling him what she did? I assure you his feelings were not at thet op of her thought process.

What good comes out of keeping talking to a woman who lets you take her out to dinner who.. proceeds to tell you after talking with her therpist, she wants to be a pornstar.

Call me harsh, call me whatever... but that ****, and they KNOW.. won't fly with me. I wish my fiancee would come in here talking about she wants to go date 3 other guys.

There are times to be considerate. There are tiems to be compassionate and try to work things out

This is not one of those times.

Jophil is too attached to cut her off which is the correct move to do.

All the advice he gives telling people to walk away,c ant' take his own advice, and this is the absolute time to do so.

You cannot have a fvcking normal relationship with someoen who ells you , they are dating, they want to date 3 other guys while dating you.

those peole who are trying to "learn" are trying to really see 'now how do i turn THIS girl around"

you fvckign don't!. you dont' put up with *****s. I'm getting latinoman on you guys now. lol.

Guys who have their pick of the litter, guys who have their **** togther, guys who have the utmost confidence in their selfs, do not tolatete this pathetic excuse of a woman's behavior.

because NOTHING says 'i'm not the prize' like picking up the phone and talking with a girl and having her over your house (and not fvcking) after she tells you she is thinking of sexing 3 other guys.

Sorry if i offend your girl jophil but her behavior is quite pathetic.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil, I want to commend you on your responses - all of them - to HB and her friend, by proxy.

It doesn't really even matter so much what the HB was saying or what words Leanne was putting into her mouth. People on this thread are splitting hairs over her "unmet needs" and what not, but the bottom line is she went to a third party to air her supposed grievances (if they existed at all) about you. Then she came back with the outsider's inane suggestions and how YOU fit into this stupid little diagram they drew up. The whole thing was a setup, conscious or not, for you to react one way or another, and in my opinion, you've reacted the way a DJ should - by walking, rather than playing the role of diminished cuckold in their feminist-fantasy performance.

I'm going to remember this - not the words you used, but your frame of mind and steadfastness, for future reference. Your use of Agree & Amplify was spot on.

I'd like to add one thing, which for you gentlemen to imagine that Leanne is not a paid clinical psychologist. Imagine she is a man in a bar or on the bus, who struck up a conversation with HB. The tactics are almost on par with boyfriend-destroyer game. Not so subtle, since the subject is out in the open, but the woman is a deliberate saboteur, rather than someone trying to "help." Would you guys tolerate this kind of b.s. if the girl came home and said "Joe Schmo the Alpha told me I have unmet needs in our relationship"?

Think about it.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to add one thing, which for you gentlemen to imagine that Leanne is not a paid clinical psychologist. Imagine she is a man in a bar or on the bus, who struck up a conversation with HB. The tactics are almost on par with boyfriend-destroyer game. Not so subtle, since the subject is out in the open, but the woman is a deliberate saboteur, rather than someone trying to "help." Would you guys tolerate this kind of b.s. if the girl came home and said "Joe Schmo the Alpha told me I have unmet needs in our relationship"?

Think about it.
I wouldn't be upset at "Joe Schmo the Alpha". I don't know him and I'm not in a relationship with him. His advice is being used as ammo, as has been mentioned, by proxy.

As far as I'm concerned, Leanne doesn't exist. This woman wants to mold Jophil and figures shes got the perfect plan. Instead of directly confronting him about what exactly her issues are (which is what pretty much all women do), she figures she's going to force his hand by telling him this "professional" recommends she has 3 guys available to meet all her needs.

She didn't laugh or smile when she said it, it was deliberate and purposeful. Claiming it was tongue & cheek later makes no difference, especially since after he asked her directly what it meant, her response was "Umm, I guess".

I'm not mad at Leanne, after all, she's having fun while getting paid to do this sh-t. Even if Jophil breaks away from this woman, she isn't going to somehow reason that she got bad advice. Regardless of what happens it's going to be Jophil's fault. At some point she'll either concede and give up this attempt at power or she'll move on to some other sucker (not implying that Jophil is a sucker, in fact that would be why she moves on).

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
As the dust settles on this issue,I am seeing it more clearly.The relationship between Jophil and HB was essentially that between a Teacher and Student,at all times our boy held the high ground....all things being equal I suspect that Jo was boxing above his weight with this Bird,the status hewas able to transfer within their social circle gave HB a wonderful ego boost....with the passage of time,our Dancing Dolly has been able to lift her game,lets face it a year with a Dance instructor as a partner can make a passable Dancer out of any bumble footed oaf.....So a year into the relationship it is time to stretch her wings and fly,the realisation that there are so many other opportunities on offer to a HB has perhaps caused her to expand her horizons,but it is still not time to put the Pilot overboard, a committment to Dancing makes her remarkably respectful of Jo,but there are other needs throbbing in her heart,time to break out....In her tiny little mind,there is this idea,perhaps she may eat her cake and still have it after all....But Jo is in a very powerful position,he can pick and choose amongst all the New Girls even pull a 22 Year Old,A wary old Dog with scars to prove it Jo realises there is "no bigger tyrant than the Servant who would be Master in your home"no room for discussion or conciliation,no need for it either...So Jo goes home to lick his wounds and sublimate his obsession in a new love,lets face it at the current Market Rates,Pvussy for Dance Lessons,leave him laughing all the way to the bank...Jo has played this game impeccably,he seems to have convinced himself and most of our Brothers that it is all Leannes fault,several of you have caricatured her and she now stands identified four square with all we hate in the FemiNazi movement...that is not right....HB was ready to move on,when an idea reaches its time it is like a Powder Keg just waiting for the Match,any match....Lessons?The life of a DJ has no place for progressing relationships beyond a certain stage,it is a life of sequential bondings....Many of you young Blokes are only playing lip service to the DJ life style,you will eventually settle for the full on monogamous life style,kids, roses over the Archway the whole freekin disaster....So unless you can convey status as Jo does play it cool

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
Instead of directly confronting him about what exactly her issues are (which is what pretty much all women do), she figures she's going to force his hand by telling him this "professional" recommends she has 3 guys available to meet all her needs.

She didn't laugh or smile when she said it, it was deliberate and purposeful. Claiming it was tongue & cheek later makes no difference, especially since after he asked her directly what it meant, her response was "Umm, I guess".
Just to add to the accuracy of the record, Leanne did not openly suggest or encourage HB to seek out 3 other d!cks as a few of you have assumed.
SHe told HB that our relationship was lacking in ways (other than sex) that left HB unfilfilled, and suggested that a solution was to recruit 3 other guys (orbiter types) to fill the vacancy. I can hear the chant, " you can have it all, girl" in all this.
I also suspect that her second suggestion that HB and I stop having sex and start dating again "as friends", was Leanne playing her last Ace.
They were hoping that this suggestion would panic me. They figured that I would jump forward in a frenzy of supplication to HB rather that lose my "privileges'. Leanne was indeed playing power games by proxy...she tried playing the pvssy power game by remote .

I stood my ground, and in so doing confirmed a belief that I always had ( but abandoned with Ms BPD 2006).
That is, to NEVER react in ways to a woman's test or mindgames in any way that bring a diminishment of your power, even if taking a stand brings a supply of sex to a halt.

I have no idea what HB and Leanne wuill cook up next. There is no way that they are going to just admit failure or defeat-

However, Im going to a Salsa club with a 22 year old hot Latin dance babe with the perkiest tits.