Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The complete Instagram and Social Media guide to optimize your dating

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty good guide in regards to photos and photo quality. I’m generally of the school of thought social media is a waste of time and only hurts a man’s chances. We are better off having no information about ourselves on social media than trying to put up favorable things (everything is subjective, thus in the eye of each viewer).

Can you speak more on how to tailor photos to an online dating profile?

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty good guide in regards to photos and photo quality. I’m generally of the school of thought social media is a waste of time and only hurts a man’s chances. We are better off having no information about ourselves on social media than trying to put up favorable things (everything is subjective, thus in the eye of each viewer).

Can you speak more on how to tailor photos to an online dating profile?
I encourage people to do as much Daygame as possible and meet girls during the day. For me personally online favours women too much and women are too picky with it. But everything I say fits with the online profile, high quality pics of you doing interesting stuff....basically what the guide says a mix of you doing a variety of things

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with Social Media is it optimizes Female Hypergamy and mate selection. It's a meat market for male celebrities. If you're not famous or super, duper socially proofed then it's not really a game worth playing.
Well that depends on the females you meet. If you're 28 who's traveled the world and done alot of things with your life and you meet an 18 year old then social media can be used to your advantage to convey value and build rapport that she won't be used to from the 18 year olds she's meeting.