"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The complete Instagram and Social Media guide to optimize your dating

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
This is a pretty good guide in regards to photos and photo quality. I’m generally of the school of thought social media is a waste of time and only hurts a man’s chances. We are better off having no information about ourselves on social media than trying to put up favorable things (everything is subjective, thus in the eye of each viewer).

Can you speak more on how to tailor photos to an online dating profile?
 

Isildur1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
298
Reaction score
187
Age
33
This is a pretty good guide in regards to photos and photo quality. I’m generally of the school of thought social media is a waste of time and only hurts a man’s chances. We are better off having no information about ourselves on social media than trying to put up favorable things (everything is subjective, thus in the eye of each viewer).

Can you speak more on how to tailor photos to an online dating profile?
I encourage people to do as much Daygame as possible and meet girls during the day. For me personally online favours women too much and women are too picky with it. But everything I say fits with the online profile, high quality pics of you doing interesting stuff....basically what the guide says a mix of you doing a variety of things
 

Isildur1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
298
Reaction score
187
Age
33
The problem with Social Media is it optimizes Female Hypergamy and mate selection. It's a meat market for male celebrities. If you're not famous or super, duper socially proofed then it's not really a game worth playing.
Well that depends on the females you meet. If you're 28 who's traveled the world and done alot of things with your life and you meet an 18 year old then social media can be used to your advantage to convey value and build rapport that she won't be used to from the 18 year olds she's meeting.
 
Top