Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The classic woman with "pure" guy friends

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I mean lots of guy friends...often drinking "buddies."

We all know them have all dated them and or pumped and dumped them.

What are your thoughts as far as if you see this?

Instant red flag that demotes them strictly to pump n dump?

Regardless of how attractive or otherwise desirable she is?

I feel like it's an instant red flag signal to demote to pump n dump instantly but have failed a few times with women like these from trying to take them serious instead of sticking to the code/game.

Like the old saying goes....the hottest women are usually also the most bat**** crazy and self contradicting.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I mean lots of guy friends...often drinking "buddies."

We all know them have all dated them and or pumped and dumped them.

What are your thoughts as far as if you see this?

Instant red flag that demotes them strictly to pump n dump?

Regardless of how attractive or otherwise desirable she is?

I feel like it's an instant red flag signal to demote to pump n dump instantly but have failed a few times with women like these from trying to take them serious instead of sticking to the code/game.

Like the old saying goes....the hottest women are usually also the most bat**** crazy and self contradicting.
How would "old school" man look @ this scenario?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they’re crazy. But not just any type of crazy, like they’re worse than normal. That’s if they don’t have any girl friends. If a chick ONLY has guy friends, it typically means that other girls can’t deal with her bull****. And if girls can’t deal with her bull****, then guys definitely shouldn’t lol.

I find that it’s typically because bitches like this tend to make everything a competition with their girl friends. It’s likely because they’re narcissistic. Probably stems from daddy issues tbh. I mean every chick nowadays has daddy issues but girls like these probably have it more so than others lol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm speaking just on the guy friends part....some of them have female friends too...but I know what u are talking about. Guy friends only is instant physcho non dating territory.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

Can tell u from experience everytime I try to look past it and take one serious it backfires. It's fine if u just bang them and dgaf.
So within that frame work, you can still fvck them like a champ and get them hooked on you as a "dealer" of the dee.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y E
So within that frame work, you can still fvck them like a champ and get them hooked on you as a "dealer" of the dee.

Yes, with no attachment. Even if besides that one fact she seems like the perfect chick....no such thing of course but u know my meaning.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm speaking just on the guy friends part....some of them have female friends too...but I know what u are talking about. Guy friends only is instant physcho non dating territory.
In the "old school" format we could have opposite sex "friends".... But when you get in a relationship they back the fvck off. Your not talking to them hardly ever, your living your life with your man.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the girls I am seeing is like that. She has girl friends too but a lot of single guy friends. I don’t consider her LTR material for that reason but I also don’t consider her pump and dump. No reason not to have a girl like that in your rotation in my opinion. The only risk is if you are worried you will catch feelings. Other than that, why worry about it? Just enjoy your time with her when you are with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y E

Yes, with no attachment. Even if besides that one fact she seems like the perfect chick....no such thing of course but u know my meaning.
Right, lol. If she "act"(s) like the perfect chick.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
One of the girls I am seeing is like that. She has girl friends too but a lot of single guy friends. I don’t consider her LTR material for that reason but I also don’t consider her pump and dump. No reason not to have a girl like that in your rotation in my opinion. The only risk is if you are worried you will catch feelings. Other than that, why worry about it? Just enjoy your time with her when you are with her.
Yes, this is the correct frame imo. Nothing past this though.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
only a small percentage of women are legit LTR material so if you hold every little thing against a girl you will be waiting a long time for that needle In a haystack.

Just have fun and enjoy her company and her pvssy and just go with the flow, follow your instincts.

Just have her as a fvck buddy and whatever happens, happens

logicallefty

Reaction score
These women are typically addicted to male attention so they keep an orbit of as many men as they can get. They love stringing a lot of these men along like a dog chasing a steak on a fishing line. It is a crack to them. They will tell you they don’t have any female friends because they don’t get along with females very well. That is true in most cases too but it’s not the primary reason.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst thing about women like this is that they think the fact they hang out primarily with male friends makes them somehow Superior to other females. You know, it's the whole I can't handle other chick drama BS when the reality is that they are the ones with all of the drama and have basically been voted off of female Island. Typically if women like this have a female friend or two they are much worse looking than her and that's not an accident.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously don't like chicks like this just because of what u said....the self delusion and hypocrisy is so strong.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you could choose between associating with a group of people who were constantly praising you, doing chores for you, and giving you free stuff, and another that never cut you any slack, and always wanted you to listen to their problems, which would YOU choose?
High quality self respecting women don't need oh my validation from a bunch of guys who just want to **** her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Isn’t it funny about the collective tendencies women have? They are such unoriginal creatures. Not many genuine or authentic characteristic about em. We all have experiences with these aspects of women that are so similar or exact. When Star Trek made a female the head of the Borg collective, the Borg Queen, that leader character being female was no accident. It’s good to be a man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn’t it funny about the collective tendencies women have? They are such unoriginal creatures. Not many genuine or authentic characteristic about em. We all have experiences with these aspects of women that are so similar or exact. When Star Trek made a female the head of the Borg collective, the Borg Queen, that leader character being female was no accident. It’s good to be a man.
"One of us", like iRobot

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only acceptable male friends are gay male friends. Before entering an exclusive relationship I make sure to bury all the straight male friends she has. Cut that shvt out before it starts.

All straight male friends are orbiters that want to fvck your woman. Even orbiters get lucky every once in a while.