"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The classic woman with "pure" guy friends

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
And I mean lots of guy friends...often drinking "buddies."

We all know them have all dated them and or pumped and dumped them.

What are your thoughts as far as if you see this?

Instant red flag that demotes them strictly to pump n dump?

Regardless of how attractive or otherwise desirable she is?

I feel like it's an instant red flag signal to demote to pump n dump instantly but have failed a few times with women like these from trying to take them serious instead of sticking to the code/game.

Like the old saying goes....the hottest women are usually also the most bat**** crazy and self contradicting.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
And I mean lots of guy friends...often drinking "buddies."

We all know them have all dated them and or pumped and dumped them.

What are your thoughts as far as if you see this?

Instant red flag that demotes them strictly to pump n dump?

Regardless of how attractive or otherwise desirable she is?

I feel like it's an instant red flag signal to demote to pump n dump instantly but have failed a few times with women like these from trying to take them serious instead of sticking to the code/game.

Like the old saying goes....the hottest women are usually also the most bat**** crazy and self contradicting.
How would "old school" man look @ this scenario?
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Yeah they’re crazy. But not just any type of crazy, like they’re worse than normal. That’s if they don’t have any girl friends. If a chick ONLY has guy friends, it typically means that other girls can’t deal with her bull****. And if girls can’t deal with her bull****, then guys definitely shouldn’t lol.

I find that it’s typically because bitches like this tend to make everything a competition with their girl friends. It’s likely because they’re narcissistic. Probably stems from daddy issues tbh. I mean every chick nowadays has daddy issues but girls like these probably have it more so than others lol.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Well, I'm speaking just on the guy friends part....some of them have female friends too...but I know what u are talking about. Guy friends only is instant physcho non dating territory.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I

Can tell u from experience everytime I try to look past it and take one serious it backfires. It's fine if u just bang them and dgaf.
So within that frame work, you can still fvck them like a champ and get them hooked on you as a "dealer" of the dee.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Y E
So within that frame work, you can still fvck them like a champ and get them hooked on you as a "dealer" of the dee.

Yes, with no attachment. Even if besides that one fact she seems like the perfect chick....no such thing of course but u know my meaning.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well, I'm speaking just on the guy friends part....some of them have female friends too...but I know what u are talking about. Guy friends only is instant physcho non dating territory.
In the "old school" format we could have opposite sex "friends".... But when you get in a relationship they back the fvck off. Your not talking to them hardly ever, your living your life with your man.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
One of the girls I am seeing is like that. She has girl friends too but a lot of single guy friends. I don’t consider her LTR material for that reason but I also don’t consider her pump and dump. No reason not to have a girl like that in your rotation in my opinion. The only risk is if you are worried you will catch feelings. Other than that, why worry about it? Just enjoy your time with her when you are with her.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Y E


Yes, with no attachment. Even if besides that one fact she seems like the perfect chick....no such thing of course but u know my meaning.
Right, lol. If she "act"(s) like the perfect chick.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Yes
One of the girls I am seeing is like that. She has girl friends too but a lot of single guy friends. I don’t consider her LTR material for that reason but I also don’t consider her pump and dump. No reason not to have a girl like that in your rotation in my opinion. The only risk is if you are worried you will catch feelings. Other than that, why worry about it? Just enjoy your time with her when you are with her.
Yes, this is the correct frame imo. Nothing past this though.
 

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
only a small percentage of women are legit LTR material so if you hold every little thing against a girl you will be waiting a long time for that needle In a haystack.

Just have fun and enjoy her company and her pvssy and just go with the flow, follow your instincts.

Just have her as a fvck buddy and whatever happens, happens
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
These women are typically addicted to male attention so they keep an orbit of as many men as they can get. They love stringing a lot of these men along like a dog chasing a steak on a fishing line. It is a crack to them. They will tell you they don’t have any female friends because they don’t get along with females very well. That is true in most cases too but it’s not the primary reason.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
The worst thing about women like this is that they think the fact they hang out primarily with male friends makes them somehow Superior to other females. You know, it's the whole I can't handle other chick drama BS when the reality is that they are the ones with all of the drama and have basically been voted off of female Island. Typically if women like this have a female friend or two they are much worse looking than her and that's not an accident.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I seriously don't like chicks like this just because of what u said....the self delusion and hypocrisy is so strong.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
If you could choose between associating with a group of people who were constantly praising you, doing chores for you, and giving you free stuff, and another that never cut you any slack, and always wanted you to listen to their problems, which would YOU choose?
High quality self respecting women don't need oh my validation from a bunch of guys who just want to **** her.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Isn’t it funny about the collective tendencies women have? They are such unoriginal creatures. Not many genuine or authentic characteristic about em. We all have experiences with these aspects of women that are so similar or exact. When Star Trek made a female the head of the Borg collective, the Borg Queen, that leader character being female was no accident. It’s good to be a man.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Isn’t it funny about the collective tendencies women have? They are such unoriginal creatures. Not many genuine or authentic characteristic about em. We all have experiences with these aspects of women that are so similar or exact. When Star Trek made a female the head of the Borg collective, the Borg Queen, that leader character being female was no accident. It’s good to be a man.
"One of us", like iRobot
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
The only acceptable male friends are gay male friends. Before entering an exclusive relationship I make sure to bury all the straight male friends she has. Cut that shvt out before it starts.

All straight male friends are orbiters that want to fvck your woman. Even orbiters get lucky every once in a while.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top