"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Can I Kiss you Trick

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
No just kiss her

The only was that would work is if youre a *****. you'd say Can I kiss you? then kiss her pull back and then start making out. That would work but the damn trick thing is kind of mean. It could build interest but...if youre going on a date with her who says you won't **** her the next date???:D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Re: No just kiss her

Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
The only was that would work is if youre a *****. you'd say Can I kiss you? then kiss her pull back and then start making out. That would work but the damn trick thing is kind of mean. It could build interest but...if youre going on a date with her who says you won't **** her the next date???:D
no, that is the pu.ssy way. don't ask girls if you can kiss them if you intend to kiss them at that moment. the whole point of asking them is to build suspense.
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
yeah i guess it depends onw hat kind of guy you are. if youve got like, 8 girls your thinking of getting with it might be a good idea to hold off for awhile or something, ya know? its a good way to waste time while you think about which one you want as your one-itis or whatever haha
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by shagnscoob
yeah i guess it depends onw hat kind of guy you are. if youve got like, 8 girls your thinking of getting with it might be a good idea to hold off for awhile or something, ya know? its a good way to waste time while you think about which one you want as your one-itis or whatever haha
Heh, If I was considering 8 different girls I would want to kiss them all as soon as possible...That way I could factor kissing ability into my decision.
 
Top