Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Can I Kiss you Trick

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No just kiss her

The only was that would work is if youre a *****. you'd say Can I kiss you? then kiss her pull back and then start making out. That would work but the damn trick thing is kind of mean. It could build interest but...if youre going on a date with her who says you won't **** her the next date???:D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: No just kiss her

Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
The only was that would work is if youre a *****. you'd say Can I kiss you? then kiss her pull back and then start making out. That would work but the damn trick thing is kind of mean. It could build interest but...if youre going on a date with her who says you won't **** her the next date???:D
no, that is the pu.ssy way. don't ask girls if you can kiss them if you intend to kiss them at that moment. the whole point of asking them is to build suspense.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i guess it depends onw hat kind of guy you are. if youve got like, 8 girls your thinking of getting with it might be a good idea to hold off for awhile or something, ya know? its a good way to waste time while you think about which one you want as your one-itis or whatever haha

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shagnscoob
yeah i guess it depends onw hat kind of guy you are. if youve got like, 8 girls your thinking of getting with it might be a good idea to hold off for awhile or something, ya know? its a good way to waste time while you think about which one you want as your one-itis or whatever haha
Heh, If I was considering 8 different girls I would want to kiss them all as soon as possible...That way I could factor kissing ability into my decision.