Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Can I Kiss you Trick

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, i was reading the Guide to a successful "date" by Dip, and he left a link to the tip where you ask a girl if you can kiss her, at the end of the night of course, and if she says yes you say 'well ill be sure to do the someday' and then you take off.

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip186.htm

everytime i read it i bust out laughing. i was going to do it last night, but i decided id ask you guys a few questions about it first--

1. are you supposed to make it sound serious as hell? or is the 'someday' line supposed to sound like a joke?

2. has it worked/not worked for any of you?

thanks

Last edited:

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think doing stuff like this is just too pre-planned. Of course, it works, and it isn't going to kill you. But I find a flat out kiss approach would be better, with no questions, no anything.

Basically, a lot of girls really remember that first kiss. And they want to add something magical to it. Which they all will. They'll remember the scenery and all of that, when you might just remember the cleavage she had for the night.

I say just go for it, lean in and kiss her. Easy and simple.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well hte idea is that if you do this, you can raise her interest level alot because she'll be anticipating the kiss so much after you totally denied her :cool:

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It only works if she wants to kiss you. Otherwise you sounds stupid... I really don't like it cause it can backfire. Thought I've never tried it myself. i just think its to preplanneds and risky for making you sound like a AFC.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking a girl for a kiss is awkward as hell. It's much easier to just go for it. It also makes you look much more confident.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this all the time...

but only because I like to make fun of a guy I know who asks every girl if he can kiss her first. no initiative. He went on a date with my best friend and asked her 4-5 times during the movie if he could. He didn't get the hint the first time when she said "no, this is a really good part coming up!"

I think it sounds lame.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
field tested this.

You sya it kind of seriously and they go "yea sure"

then you say "well ill be..."

and then theyll be like "Aww" :mad: <- like that

and you ok, fine since you want it so bad...

then go for it

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walking Anomaly
it works... I do it.:cool:
do you make it totally obvious that the goal is to tease her? like how exactly do you play off the fact that you totally wouldve blown it had it not been for the someday line?

in fact, how do you do any of this while remaining confident?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall, I think it's pretty stupid. You prolong the activity. And it's obvious you aren't gonna do it the next day, so let's say you wait a week just to build anticipation. So you kiss her and then it's over. Anticipation gone. What's next?

"Can I have sex with you? Sure? I'll remember that."

If you want to be confident, you should just kiss her instead of using these gags that just leave you fondling around.

DJ follower

Don Juan
Reaction score
well what if she rejects the kill when you are going for it without asking? You are goin to look like a fool.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ follower
well what if she rejects the kill when you are going for it without asking? You are goin to look like a fool.

What if she says no because you weren't man enough to go for it. Girls tend to like spontaneity.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
I would never try that. You don't need to say anything, just hold eye contact and then lean in and kiss. Works like a charm...
This usually works. Occasionally I'll play around at the end of the date by holding her eye contact, leaning in, NOT kissing her but just whisper into her ear 'Call me...' I can't remember I time that a woman hadn't called for another date. ;)

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would much rather have her turn away than ask. Anyways, how awkward would this be:

You: Can I kiss you?

Girl: Umm, actually I think we should just be...

You: Ok thanks bye.

If she wants to kiss you, she'll kiss you no matter how you approach it. But asking just makes you look like a pussy.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
I would much rather have her turn away than ask. Anyways, how awkward would this be:

You: Can I kiss you?

Girl: Umm, actually I think we should just be...

You: Ok thanks bye.

If she wants to kiss you, she'll kiss you no matter how you approach it. But asking just makes you look like a pussy.
right i understand the ***** part, but the goal of this isnt to finally kiss her, its to raise her interest level.

of course if you were just going for a kiss then the right idea would be, just go ahead and kiss her. but this way its kind of a tease, it seems like itd be extremely seductive

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shagnscoob
right i understand the ***** part, but the goal of this isnt to finally kiss her, its to raise her interest level.

of course if you were just going for a kiss then the right idea would be, just go ahead and kiss her. but this way its kind of a tease, it seems like itd be extremely seductive
It could possibly work in that sense...I'm just personally not a fan of scripted stuff, I couldn't imagine myself doing that at all. I always like to get the kiss on the first date anyways. If you ever do try this, I'd like to hear about how it goes.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a petty question. Who the **** doesn't want to kiss you? You are legend, you are the elite of men! Honestly, DJ doesn't worry about this.

And this idea is.... probably succesful but not my style. At all.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
This is a petty question. Who the **** doesn't want to kiss you? You are legend, you are the elite of men! Honestly, DJ doesn't worry about this.

And this idea is.... probably succesful but not my style. At all.
yeah i imagine itd be a certain style associated with it, the kind of guy that really just sticks around in the girls mind, she wouldnt be able to stop thinking about it.

i guess, it comes down to stylistically would you do it? and have you?

i was tihnking of doing it, but i wussed out at that point int he date where its like 'do we kiss or not?' and i erred to the not side, its fine with me i wasnt looking for action anyhow. but next time we go out im pretty sure we'll kiss, regardless of a trick like this or not. i wouldnt EVER ask a girl if i could kiss her unless i planned to follow up wiht something REALLY clever so she knew i was just messing with her, so she knew i wasnt being a wuss and just wanted to ask

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've asked before kissing and I've kissed before asking.... I've had more than one girl say, "don't ask, just do it"

I never asked again