Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Biggest Obstacle To Getting Laid For Me

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also gotta point out that my brother who lives with me somehow does well with the hotter women so this whole narrative of being too poor to do well with women is bs
Yeah... Your brother... Who works at an arcade. Not running his own contracting business.

This is one thing I've noticed... It seems a lot of guys are combining what the lovers traits should be and what the providers traits should be, into one total package that must be attained for success. I think a lot of guys on here are getting females to seduce themselves by having the woman think that they are the better monkey branch. Fueling the hypergamy side. Not just tapping into raw desire fueling the dualistic sexual strategy side.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... Your brother... Who works at an arcade. Not running his own contracting business.

This is one thing I've noticed... It seems a lot of guys are combining what the lovers traits should be and what the providers traits should be, into one total package that must be attained for success. I think a lot of guys on here are getting females to seduce themselves by having the woman think that they are the better monkey branch. Fueling the hypergamy side. Not just tapping into raw desire fueling the dualistic sexual strategy side.
Yeah so shouldn’t I be doing better than my brother since I make more and am not a minimum wage slave?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's accessing their biology, where as your financial success isn't enough to trigger their hypergamy.

Reaction score
So recently it’s becoming more and more obvious that I’ve missed many opportunities to have sex because I can’t host. I live in a basement suite with my brother and logistics are a nightmare. I would say 75-90% of potential lays (where the girl has already agreed to have sex) fall through simply because I can’t host and she doesn’t have her own place.

Before people tell me to get my own place, I’m currently paying $375 for rent, internet and everything else included. It’s too good a deal to skip out on
Just do her in a forest against a tree bro :cool:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so shouldn’t I be doing better than my brother since I make more and am not a minimum wage slave?

What does your brother look like compared to you and what are his social skills like?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t tell me what being true to myself is. Fvck off
Somebody is being a little sensitive.... you say you want something but it is not important enough to take the steps to get it... That's not being true to yourself.

Better invest some cash in some therapy