Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Biggest Obstacle To Getting Laid For Me

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently it’s becoming more and more obvious that I’ve missed many opportunities to have sex because I can’t host. I live in a basement suite with my brother and logistics are a nightmare. I would say 75-90% of potential lays (where the girl has already agreed to have sex) fall through simply because I can’t host and she doesn’t have her own place.

Before people tell me to get my own place, I’m currently paying $375 for rent, internet and everything else included. It’s too good a deal to skip out on

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooof my mode one brother, that is a bit of an obstacle......

But never is all lost. Where there is a problem there is a solution.

Push the meet near to her place? In fact where I can I try do this as I prefer to just be able to pick up and leave
and find sanctuary back at mine.

Yeah we always need logistics sorted out. obviously you know that. Hers or yours.

has hers being a problem?
My fwb has her own place, but most new women don’t. I just met a 34 year old who is down to be my fwb but she doesn’t. She says she may have it to herself this month but not currently.

Like I said, most girls don’t and I even suspect that boy having your own place is a count against you. Although my brother (who defies all pua common sense) doesn’t seem to have that problem

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently it’s becoming more and more obvious that I’ve missed many opportunities to have sex because I can’t host. I live in a basement suite with my brother and logistics are a nightmare. I would say 75-90% of potential lays (where the girl has already agreed to have sex) fall through simply because I can’t host and she doesn’t have her own place.

Before people tell me to get my own place, I’m currently paying $375 for rent, internet and everything else included. It’s too good a deal to skip out on
motel? hotel? inside the car? in a park in the middle of night? in a alley?

I tell you this I go for a motel or her place, the others place was tale some guys I know did, and hell there some guys who was even more trash then this, but one rule is I never bring woman where I live, and only some did know where I did live, easier that way

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
motel? hotel? inside the car? in a park in the middle of night? in a alley?

I tell you this I go for a motel or her place, the others place was tale some guys I know did, and hell there some guys who was even more trash then this, but one rule is I never bring woman where I live, and only some did know where I did live, easier that way
Yeah I do try my car and their place. Those are my primary choices but it seems it turns some women off. I think it just is something I have to accept

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like saying that you want a gourmet dinner but the McDonalds happy meal is too good of a deal to skip out on. You have to decide what's more important to you, getting laid or having cheap rent.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never suspect anything like that.

You drive home the narrative.

You are living with your brother? drive home the narrative about how cool that is. bit up yourself. you are loyal as fck. You and your bro are fun.

you get it? she buys your narrative. never doubt anything.
Cool, thanks man.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always get the motel room... Look at it like paying for a nice dinner at a restaurant instead of cooking your own meal. I bet this would only need to be done on first meetings. The comfort of having been with you might make future logistics easier. The first time I met my FWB, she kicked her cousin out for the night. The majority of the times since, her cousin has been there to hear everything.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 33 years old Man...You need to have a conversation with your housemates about having some privacy like an adult.

Might mean a little more scheduling on your part but people understand, a man has his needs. Work out a system . Hell even in college the old "sock on a doorknob" was a universal signal.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always get the motel room... Look at it like paying for a nice dinner at a restaurant instead of cooking your own meal. I bet this would only need to be done on first meetings. The comfort of having been with you might make future logistics easier. The first time I met my FWB, she kicked her cousin out for the night. The majority of the times since, her cousin has been there to hear everything.
I don’t pay for sex. Directly or indirectly

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how the mode one boys are too far and between.

Brother don't worry about this, you are going to be KING.
Thank you brother. I’m not too worried just today I felt the frustration. That girl I met online is down to host when she can tho so that’s good. Also got my 22 year old Asian still waiting for me to fvck her again. It’s difficult with her as she works all day and I rarely am in the mood late at night but I did fvck her in my car earlier this year

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t pay for sex. Directly or indirectly
the moment you go out with a girl and even if she pays for her bill you are paying indirectly, same for driving for meetings, you are paying, not much, plus peace of mind more then likely cover all you spend on a motel anyway

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, logistics are often a key issue that prevents sex from happening.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face it, most pros come with a con. Almost everything you do comes at a sacrifice of something else. Like there are only so many hours in a day, and you have to prioritize what you focus that time on, what you want to invest in. In your case, you may have to give up some cheap lays if you want the cheap rent. Seems like a reasonable tradeoff.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the moment you go out with a girl and even if she pays for her bill you are paying indirectly, same for driving for meetings, you are paying, not much, plus peace of mind more then likely cover all you spend on a motel anyway
You really gonna nickel and dime me? Ok, I can play that game.

Most I've paid for in the last 3 years is a tea for myself at a date I had the other day. Sure, I spend gas traveling to my fwb's house but she often pays me way more than it costs, and sometimes makes me breakfast too. So, aside from the tea and gas to meet women when I'm fvcking them right at their home without going on a first "date", I'd say I'm not paying anything substantial. Certainly less than you are paying I'm quite certain.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the setup like where you live? Is your brother ok to stay in his room for the evening or go out if you have someone to bring back/over?

I used to share a flats with friends in my early 20's and never had an issue bringing women back after nights out when he was asleep, or if during day we'd go to my room for sex after chatting for a bit in the lounge, with them there (day bit was after we had already slept together on other occasions). Similar for them too.

Maybe older women would be a bit more funny about it as this was mainly women in their 20's.

Good outlook on not wanting to spend more than you need to to keep overheads down to build for a bigger future. Exactly what I've chosen to do in the past, takes pressure off needing to earn x amount right away to survive. Its what keeps a lot of people in jobs/careers they hate.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the setup like where you live? Is your brother ok to stay in his room for the evening or go out if you have someone to bring back/over?

I used to share a flats with friends in my early 20's and never had an issue bringing women back after nights out when he was asleep, or if during day we'd go to my room for sex after chatting for a bit in the lounge, with them there (day bit was after we had already slept together on other occasions). Similar for them too.

Maybe older women would be a bit more funny about it as this was mainly women in their 20's.

Good outlook on not wanting to spend more than you need to to keep overheads down to build for a bigger future. Exactly what I've chosen to do in the past, takes pressure off needing to earn x amount right away to survive. Its what keeps a lot of people in jobs/careers they hate.
It’s a basement suite so my brother doesn’t even have a room just a bed at the far end and I have a room at the other. But we’ve talked about it before and he’s not comfortable with me having girls over and honestly bros before hos is a thing I actually respect not just say.

And yeah money is primary for me. Keep the costs down and stuff the excess into my investments is my way

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a basement suite so my brother doesn’t even have a room just a bed at the far end and I have a room at the other. But we’ve talked about it before and he’s not comfortable with me having girls over and honestly bros before hos is a thing I actually respect not just say.

And yeah money is primary for me. Keep the costs down and stuff the excess into my investments is my way
Could you look at getting a bigger place together? Assuming here yiu don't want to spend even more renting alone, or putting your brother in difficult place.

Other options is motel like others say, but that could be more hassle, cost more than getting bigger place.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you look at getting a bigger place together? Assuming here yiu don't want to spend even more renting alone, or putting your brother in difficult place.

Other options is motel like others say, but that could be more hassle, cost more than getting bigger place.
Once I hit a target I have for my finances I’ll look into getting a starter home for both of us. He can live downstairs kind of thing. But right now, I doubt I could get another place to rent for less than we currently pay it’s $750 Canadian Dollars and it includes everything. Most one bedroom basements cost $850 NOT including anything so we totally lucked out and our landlord is amazing. He’s Lebanese and the most kind and pure individual. A bit of a player too before he got his current wife. I remember going to the laundry room o e day and this university bimbo was in her underwear taking some clothes out of the dryer. That was a few years ago.

Anyhow it is what it is I suspect. I appreciate all the brainstorming from you guys. I do plan to get a bigger place but that all depends on how long this commodity bull market takes to heat up. I’m long on oil and uranium with a few solar and silver. One of my natural gas positions is up 79% currently and uranium popped off recently but I was already in it.

So yeah, slow and steady