Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best kept secret is black women

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember there used to be a chart from a study that was on several threads here, it listed the dating preferences of different races. Two things I specifically recall is that all other races listed black women as least desirable, and that black women listed white men as least desirable. I have no idea if that is true or not, it doesn't really match my experience, but that's what the chart said.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s with all the stereotyping? The idea that black women are bitchy doesn’t show on reality from what I have seen. Sure some are bitchy, all women can be bitchy.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black women will test your alpha. They don’t like soft men. It’s like taming a wild horse but once you tame it, it will never leave your side.
All women will test you playa. Its just black women gonna push you a lil harder compared to other races of women because throughout history they had endured a lot of challenges

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what's funny is that a lot of these issues that they're saying black women have, comes from the fact that they come from a long history of rape by white men. If a woman is raped, the child is affected. This is basic psychology...Black women were raped from the boat ride over from Africa, all the way through segregation
Give me a fvcking break. For every black woman raped by a white slave master there were a thousand raped by fellow black slaves (or Africans who sold them into slavery to the white man).

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women will test you playa. Its just black women gonna push you a lil harder compared to other races of women because throughout history they had endured a lot of challenges
Yea, we basically saying the same thing.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me a fvcking break. For every black woman raped by a white slave master there were a thousand raped by fellow black slaves (or Africans who sold them into slavery to the white man).
Proof?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mass scale rape has always been a part of African culture. It’s still happening today.

African slaves came from an environment that was extremely violent and cruel - even more so than America and Europe of the time. African warriors would raid a neighboring village, march the inhabitants to costal slave ports, and then try to sell them to European slavers. Those who were not bought for whatever reason were summarily executed by the African vendors (they did not want slaves to fake sickness to avoid being bought).

It’s not in vogue to talk about this, but the Transatlantic slave trade and the accompanying horrors would not have been possible without full African cooperation.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if lowering standards, such as shooting fish in the barrel "options", is a veiled or proto-black-pill now.

Why do I say that? It's definitely not focusing on self-improvement to improve your value so you can attract the type of women you do want. These always used to be under the umbrella of the overall red-pill universe, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mass scale rape has always been a part of African culture. It’s still happening today.

African slaves came from an environment that was extremely violent and cruel - even more so than America and Europe of the time. African warriors would raid a neighboring village, march the inhabitants to costal slave ports, and then try to sell them to European slavers. Those who were not bought for whatever reason were summarily executed by the African vendors (they did not want slaves to fake sickness to avoid being bought).

It’s not in vogue to talk about this, but the Transatlantic slave trade and the accompanying horrors would not have been possible without full African cooperation.
Screenshot_20210611-150352_Drive.jpg

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

That bureau statistics whites committed more sexual assaults than blacks.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That bureau statistics whites committed more sexual assaults than blacks.
I am in no way advocating for any side but when I see a fallacy, I have to point it out. You already made the mistake of looking at something that is over 2 decades old which is unreliable to today's population but since you want to look at this time period, let's look at the numbers. 58% of sexual assaults were by whites. 39.9% sexual assault by blacks. In 1994, there were over 260 million people in the U.S.. Whites made up 84% of the population. Blacks made up 10% of the population. According to the table, out of 4,807, that's 1,922 all from a 26,000,000 population. While roughly 2,788 of whites committed sexual assaults out of a 218,000,000 population. 10% of the population (26,000,000) have committed almost half the sexual assaults that occurred in this time period. According to the stats that you show, if the black population was equal to the white population, the amount of sexual assaults would be 16,144.8 vs 2,788.

Last edited:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in no way advocating for any side but when I see a fallacy, I have to point it out. You already made the mistake of looking at something that is over 2 decades old which is unreliable to today's population but since you want to look at this time period, let's look at the numbers. 58% of sexual assaults were by whites. 39.9% sexual assault by blacks. In 1994, there were over 260 million people in the U.S.. Whites made up 84% of the population. Blacks made up 10% of the population. According to the table, out of 4,807, that's 1,922 all from a 26,000,000 population. While roughly 2,788 of whites committed sexual assaults out of a 218,000,000 population. 10% of the population (26,000,000) have committed almost half the sexual assaults that occurred in this time period. According to the stats that you show, if the black population was equal to the white population, the amount of sexual assaults would be 16,144.8 vs 2,788.
Not necessarily because the blacks has a higher percentage of being incarcerated than whites while whites makeup 60 something percent of US population and blacks make up about 14 percent. So that statement about sexual assaults would go up if blacks percentage matched the whites is a fallacy.

Last edited:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in no way advocating for any side but when I see a fallacy, I have to point it out. You already made the mistake of looking at something that is over 2 decades old which is unreliable to today's population but since you want to look at this time period, let's look at the numbers. 58% of sexual assaults were by whites. 39.9% sexual assault by blacks. In 1994, there were over 260 million people in the U.S.. Whites made up 84% of the population. Blacks made up 10% of the population. According to the table, out of 4,807, that's 1,922 all from a 26,000,000 population. While roughly 2,788 of whites committed sexual assaults out of a 218,000,000 population. 10% of the population (26,000,000) have committed almost half the sexual assaults that occurred in this time period. According to the stats that you show, if the black population was equal to the white population, the amount of sexual assaults would be 16,1Screenshot_20210611-190328_Drive.jpg44.8 vs 2,788.
Also don't forget most of the crimes blacks supposedly committed were false and had enough evidence to be exonerated

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also don't forget most of the crimes blacks supposedly committed were false and had enough evidence to be exonerated
You gave me numbers, I gave you numbers based on your numbers. What you're talking about now is subjective and opinion based, not objective and is therefore, not valid.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You gave me numbers, I gave you numbers based on your numbers. What you're talking about now is subjective and opinion based, not objective and is therefore, not valid.
No sir the numbers I gave you I've backed it up with proof. I know you hate the truth but it is what it is. This forum is supposed to be about helping each other to become men women crave for but instead these lil boys bashing black women which explains why women don't want their weak asses

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No sir the numbers I gave you I've backed it up with proof. I know you hate the truth but it is what it is. This forum is supposed to be about helping each other to become men women crave for but instead these lil boys bashing black women which explains why women don't want their weak asses
Lol I told you, I'm impartial so I am LOOKING for the truth, I don't hate it unlike you and your bias' that you seem to have. You still haven't explained how the numbers "back you up with proof" so...how so? And this conversation has nothing to do with black women, it has to do with sexual assault cases that you brought up and are right in front of us from 2 decades ago lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most black women dont get alot of attention on dating sites and out in public but thats a shame because they usually have the best bodies out of any ethnicity. If you seriously wanna increase your odds of getting a great looking woman then consider dating a black woman. Magazines are constantly showing white or hispanic women. Its a shame because black women are where its at. Most white guys dont know that alot of black women secretly like white men.
I've banged a few hot black women before...not really my cup of tea tho but you are right, most of them like white guys.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I told you, I'm impartial so I am LOOKING for the truth, I don't hate it unlike you and your bias' that you seem to have. You still haven't explained how the numbers "back you up with proof" so...how so? And this conversation has nothing to do with black women, it has to do with sexual assault cases that you brought up and are right in front of us from 2 decades ago lol.
No you are the one is bias by making that statement about if blacks population were equal to whites there would be more sexual assaults. Another way of labeling the black race as rapists. Every race has some bad apples. Also I said this forum is supposed to be us helping each other out on dealing with women in general. Also I gave you proof but that's not good enough cause it don't fit your narrative. You not looking for the truth you just hunting for evidence to try to discredit the black race.

Last edited: