Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best kept secret is black women

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No you are the one is bias by making that statement about if blacks population were equal to whites there would be more sexual assaults. Another way of labeling the black race as rapists. Every race has some bad apples. Also I said this forum is supposed to be us helping each other out on dealing with women in general. Also I gave you proof but that's not good enough cause it don't fit your narrative. You not looking for the truth you just hunting for evidence to try to discredit the black race.
You still didn't mention proof. I did simple math based on the stats that YOU provided. You just didn't expect it because you just saw a bigger number for a certain group of people without realizing that group is majority and in the end, was actually much less probable of what YOU were trying to prove and simply will not accept. That's okay, but lying to oneself is one of the most damaging and ignorant things one can do to themselves. Every race has bad apples is right and I told you I'm impartial in the beginning but your ego and manhood are being threatened by statistics. You will not accuse me of having a narrative because my family has been torn apart by a genocide due to racism so if you think that I want the same for others just because of me logically looking at what you provided, that makes you unintelligent AND a racist.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You still didn't mention proof. I did simple math based on the stats that YOU provided. You just didn't expect it because you just saw a bigger number for a certain group of people without realizing that group is majority and in the end, was actually much less probable of what YOU were trying to prove and simply will not accept. That's okay, but lying to oneself is one of the most damaging and ignorant things one can do to themselves. Every race has bad apples is right and I told you I'm impartial in the beginning but your ego and manhood are being threatened by statistics. You will not accuse me of having a narrative because my family has been torn apart by a genocide due to racism so if you think that I want the same for others just because of me logically looking at what you provided, that makes you unintelligent AND a racist.
You can't explain how would you know if the sexual assaults would increase if the blacks population matched the whites. Do you understand most blacks and I have stats to prove it was falsely accused of crimes they didn't commit. You the one being racist cause you just throwing numbers without actually looking at facts. Now I'm done with this discussion so if you wanna keep the discussion on women and how to become the men women want im all for that otherwise if you choose to continue this discussion you will continue it by yourself

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't explain how would you know if the sexual assaults would increase if the blacks population matched the whites. Do you understand most blacks and I have stats to prove it was falsely accused of crimes they didn't commit. You the one being racist cause you just throwing numbers without actually looking at facts. Now I'm done with this discussion so if you wanna keep the discussion on women and how to become the men women want im all for that otherwise if you choose to continue this discussion you will continue it by yourself
Women want someone who is logical, not emotional. You are emotional. Good luck with everything. Life will take care of you.

Ladykiler

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first post-divorce date & my first Tinder date were with Black women. While I find most races attractive, I do think I have a fetish for Black women. (I’m White). And like most non-White women, Black women view getting a White man as a huge prize. I don’t think it’s a ‘secret’ Black women like White guys. They’re pretty obvious about it.
Don’t kid yourself buddy

Reaction score
Ive been noticing that when I go out in public that I see alot of white men with black women in my area. I think white men are realizing the value of black women. Alot of great looking black women out there.