MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
By my math, she should be hooking up with 62 year old man.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Not sure a 38 y.o. lady is a cougar dude. Traditional thought is a lady who's over 40.![]()
By my math, she should be hooking up with 62 year old man.
en.wikipedia.org
I agree.Not sure a 38 y.o. lady is a cougar dude. Traditional thought is a lady who's over 40.
![]()
Cougar (slang) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
Imagine a man was the one saying that... Man women are BRUTALCrawley herself faced some pretty gross age-shaming during Season 2 of “Bachelor in Paradise,” when she was caught in the middle of a very mild love triangle with Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon, who were both 26 at the time. (The two are now married.) “Does any 26-year-old really wanna go out with a 34-year-old?” Iaconetti told the camera. “Her eggs are almost dead.” She also repeatedly referred to 34-year-old Crawley as an “old lady.”
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I would take a hot 38 year old over a 25 year old lard ball. There are users on here who have stated they'd rather have the younger one because shes tighter.Imagine a man was the one saying that... Man women are BRUTAL
The media tries to portray older women as something younger men should be perusing for a ltr. This woman knows what's up, the media ain't foolin anybody