"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

The Bachelorette show to have a 38 year old cougar

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Never been with old women but I remember about that protein shake that I forgot to wash for a few hours some months ago, had to throw it away basically.
 

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
74
Crawley herself faced some pretty gross age-shaming during Season 2 of “Bachelor in Paradise,” when she was caught in the middle of a very mild love triangle with Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon, who were both 26 at the time. (The two are now married.) “Does any 26-year-old really wanna go out with a 34-year-old?” Iaconetti told the camera. “Her eggs are almost dead.” She also repeatedly referred to 34-year-old Crawley as an “old lady.”
Imagine a man was the one saying that... Man women are BRUTAL

The media tries to portray older women as something younger men should be perusing for a ltr. This woman knows what's up, the media ain't foolin anybody
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jerrycalahan

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
43
Age
39
Now we just need a 400 pound somalian 80 year old trannie as bachelorette to complete the circle.
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Imagine a man was the one saying that... Man women are BRUTAL

The media tries to portray older women as something younger men should be perusing for a ltr. This woman knows what's up, the media ain't foolin anybody
I would take a hot 38 year old over a 25 year old lard ball. There are users on here who have stated they'd rather have the younger one because shes tighter.
 
Top