Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The average number of sexual partners for men in a lifetime is 7. For women, it is 4

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seconded. Maybe back in the 50's

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hehehe 1850s...

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, the year is irrelevant - these numbers are impossible everywhere but ancient Sparta. (widespread male-male gay relationships is pretty much the only reason men can have more partners than women on average)

These are the REPORTED numbers from a survey - which shows that women report much less sexual partners than men do.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think that's about right, though if anything the men probably raise their numbers while the women lower them.

The A in AFC doesn't stand for 'average' for nothing. Most guys have alot of trouble getting laid, so they tend to have a few long-term relationships before getting married once or twice.

See my previous thread for the strange persistence of male virginity:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1562185#post1562185

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this would be accurate if you added before turning 21 to the topic.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's close, a lot of guys went to college and our experience there sort of skewed our perception, not all women go to higher education and spend 4+ years spreading them. Some stay near home and try to have some semblance of a good reputation for a while.

The numbers might be a little off but not orders of magnitude.

I always knew I was above average ... hahahaha.

jdollarthegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real talk, thats sort of crazy numbers right there. Not to disrespect anybody but I'd figure if you're out there using all these tips and techniques then you are bound to pluck more than 7 girls in ya lifetime. These numbers are hard for me to believe, real talk.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as averages go, it may be pretty close.

Like every average, there are certainly some pretty sizable outliers on both sides of the spectrum.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think thats about right. They're just average figures. Believe it or not theres alot of virgins out there. They won't say it of course but its true. When you go to nightclubs and see people haveing one night stands you might presume 'everybody is at it' but thats not the case.

One other thing... I fail to see how the male average can be 7 and the female average 4 unless there's alot of gays out there. :whistle:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Bullsh*t to the core. For guys, yeah, I could see that being the case, but for attractive women, no f*ckin' way.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Reaper said:
"The average number of sexual partners for men in a lifetime is 7. For women, it is 4
:-O

Please discuss, good sirs.
Epic Fail at math as well as logic.

The number of times women have slept with men is equal to the number of times men have slept with women.

Most men and women resist this fact but it's absolutely true.

rusejery

Reaction score
Amazing results, and I am surprised to see such results.
But the women like Pamela Enderson or Jenifer Lopez this result may wary.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be possible. Anybody remember Luke Skywalker (former resident virgin troll, not the Star Wars character). He was like 35 and still a virgin and I assume he will be for the rest of his life. There are plenty more guys out there and women too. The religious saving it for marriage. The high school sweethearts who stay together and the uggos and fatties who have low numbers. Those all add up and can bring a random sample average down faster than failing a final exam.

Now if you were to sample people at the hottest night clubs and the biggest cities, the numbers would climb.

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the women answering the survey were being sincere (or rather, thought they were).

See, that's because the fling they had that Summer in Mexico? That doesn't really count. And the time they went out with their girlfriends and went home with the guys who danced salsa so well? Nope, not relevant. That day they got drunk and had sex with some guy they don't remember the name of? Well, if they don't remember the name, it obviously didn't count. The rebound guy they ****ed when they broke up with some boyfriend or other? Really, that's not even worth mentioning.

And so on and so forth.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RMM said:
I'm pretty sure the women answering the survey were being sincere (or rather, thought they were).

See, that's because the fling they had that Summer in Mexico? That doesn't really count. And the time they went out with their girlfriends and went home with the guys who danced salsa so well? Nope, not relevant. That day they got drunk and had sex with some guy they don't remember the name of? Well, if they don't remember the name, it obviously didn't count. The rebound guy they ****ed when they broke up with some boyfriend or other? Really, that's not even worth mentioning.

And so on and so forth.
I hate that bullsh1t.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
Personally I think that's about right, though if anything the men probably raise their numbers while the women lower them.

The A in AFC doesn't stand for 'average' for nothing. Most guys have alot of trouble getting laid, so they tend to have a few long-term relationships before getting married once or twice.

my previous thread for the strange persistence of male virginity:

Over the past couple of months three guys I went to college with have all announced with great fanfare that they lost their V. Now, these aren't exactly movie stars we're talking about but they're not ugly or particularly awkward so far as I could tell. For god 's sake I'm thin, pale, nerdy and about as awkward as you can get without actually having Asperger's and I still managed to get laid on a regular basis FIVE YEARS before these guys.

Is this normal? Is there a sizable part of the straight non-religious-fanatic population which doesn't feel the inside of a vagina until 22 or 23? I'm finding that hard to wrap my head around...

You are finding that hard to wrap your head around? If that is the case, you are either

1) Ignorant
2) Conceited
3) Oblivious
Because you managed to have sex on a regular basis five years before these college guys only means who understand how to attract women and some people don't. Generalizing a segment of the population because you can do something and they can't is very short sighted and conceited. Because you are good at getting sex doesn't mean the next guy should or will be. Some people have girl issues, confidence issues, look issues, family issues, its a whole range of things that you don't know or are unaware about. Be a little open minded and understand everyone is not as skilled as you in getting sex.

There is large segment of the straight non-religious-fanatic population that knows how become a millionaire at 22 or 23 and you don't. Can you wrap your head around that? Show a little compassion bro.