"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The Art of the Hallway Ass-Slap

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Its disrespectful. I mena I sued to do it..bu I see no need for it. Maybe if I'm macking the chick and i do it as a joke, but I mean..
If I see sara walking int he hall, I'm not gonan turn aroudn mid sentence, slap her ass,a nd then pretend I didn't do it.
its not a form of "kino" unless shes already deeply attracted to you. otherwise it mgiht eb considered disrespectful, and lose you points.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by Sterling the Runner
I have had girls slap my ass before and i didnt find it disrespectful at all, just as long as i knew them or were friends with them.
Of course you didn't find it disrespectful....you're a guy.

I wouldn't though. I do think it's disrespectful.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
WELL... like many things, it depends.

In public, for most girls, it's pretty damned disrespectful. Just as initiating a makeout session on a public street in front of an elementary school is pretty tasteless and shows you have no concern for the future youth. Slapping their ass in a crowded high school hallway is pretty much a no-no.

Girls don't like to be considered slutty, it's in their nature. Even if they like being treated like it, social programming has sent it against them. So when you display something like that in a public place, where others can see, it can just be downright mean and offensive.

Now, if it's kinda in the back of the class and no one sees and you and the girl are pretty well off, I don't think a good job pat is that bad at all. When I'm with my girlfriend, I'll even grab it as a "hurry up," "good luck," "good job," "quit teasing me or I'll strip you down right here," kind of gesture.

But still, as with all things of this nature, it depends on who it's to, what your relationship is with that person, how deep in that relationship you are in with that person, where it is, and how you think they'll react. But if you do start though, don't back away if she just gets playfully offended. Make sure you play it off like it's a normal thing to do, otherwise it'll seem like you were just testing the waters or wanting a little grabby grabby.

Maybe I'm just talking too much from personal experience.

Last note. I wouldn't grab her in the workplace, I wouldn't grab her if I were still going to school, I wouldn't grab her in a place where people who she knows can easily see. How do you know her mom isn't just 15 yards away talking to a teacher?

You don't.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Sterling the Runner
I have had girls slap my ass before and i didnt find it disrespectful at all, just as long as i knew them or were friends with them.
If someone did it to me, i'd do it back ;)

Thats prob the only time I'd do it outside of a relationship.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by xomel
the hall way ass slap is my favourite. i wish i had the balls to do it.
Fixed
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
girls slap my ass all the time. I always slap them back and they get all ****ing *****y. but I'm still not gonna stop doing it.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I have done a test on 5 girls. 2 of which I did it on in the first two weeks, and three I didn't. The first one had extreme interest in me, and the second one I did it to I am now dating. The other three I didn't do it on. Well. I didn't work out.
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
thought so. ive done it a bunch recently with friends, and everything went fine. very flirtatious, getting nothing but good responses.

but once i tried it on a pretty popular girl who i'm not great friends with. mistake. nothing happened really, but I came home to a rather nasty IM.
 

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
^^^^^^ LMAO

nah if you know her well enough that she wont ***** you out go ahead, otherwise..... play it off as if its normal
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top