Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Art of the Hallway Ass-Slap

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ballsy and flirtatious.
On the other hand, disrespectful.

What is your take?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its disrespectful. I mena I sued to do it..bu I see no need for it. Maybe if I'm macking the chick and i do it as a joke, but I mean..
If I see sara walking int he hall, I'm not gonan turn aroudn mid sentence, slap her ass,a nd then pretend I didn't do it.
its not a form of "kino" unless shes already deeply attracted to you. otherwise it mgiht eb considered disrespectful, and lose you points.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sterling the Runner
I have had girls slap my ass before and i didnt find it disrespectful at all, just as long as i knew them or were friends with them.
Of course you didn't find it disrespectful....you're a guy.

I wouldn't though. I do think it's disrespectful.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL... like many things, it depends.

In public, for most girls, it's pretty damned disrespectful. Just as initiating a makeout session on a public street in front of an elementary school is pretty tasteless and shows you have no concern for the future youth. Slapping their ass in a crowded high school hallway is pretty much a no-no.

Girls don't like to be considered slutty, it's in their nature. Even if they like being treated like it, social programming has sent it against them. So when you display something like that in a public place, where others can see, it can just be downright mean and offensive.

Now, if it's kinda in the back of the class and no one sees and you and the girl are pretty well off, I don't think a good job pat is that bad at all. When I'm with my girlfriend, I'll even grab it as a "hurry up," "good luck," "good job," "quit teasing me or I'll strip you down right here," kind of gesture.

But still, as with all things of this nature, it depends on who it's to, what your relationship is with that person, how deep in that relationship you are in with that person, where it is, and how you think they'll react. But if you do start though, don't back away if she just gets playfully offended. Make sure you play it off like it's a normal thing to do, otherwise it'll seem like you were just testing the waters or wanting a little grabby grabby.

Maybe I'm just talking too much from personal experience.

Last note. I wouldn't grab her in the workplace, I wouldn't grab her if I were still going to school, I wouldn't grab her in a place where people who she knows can easily see. How do you know her mom isn't just 15 yards away talking to a teacher?

You don't.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sterling the Runner
I have had girls slap my ass before and i didnt find it disrespectful at all, just as long as i knew them or were friends with them.
If someone did it to me, i'd do it back ;)

Thats prob the only time I'd do it outside of a relationship.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
the hall way ass slap is my favourite. i wish i had the balls to do it.
Fixed

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls slap my ass all the time. I always slap them back and they get all ****ing *****y. but I'm still not gonna stop doing it.

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done a test on 5 girls. 2 of which I did it on in the first two weeks, and three I didn't. The first one had extreme interest in me, and the second one I did it to I am now dating. The other three I didn't do it on. Well. I didn't work out.

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
thought so. ive done it a bunch recently with friends, and everything went fine. very flirtatious, getting nothing but good responses.

but once i tried it on a pretty popular girl who i'm not great friends with. mistake. nothing happened really, but I came home to a rather nasty IM.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^ LMAO

nah if you know her well enough that she wont ***** you out go ahead, otherwise..... play it off as if its normal