"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

The art of being 'Confident and funny'.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1,137
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Often, I find myself sprinkling just a tiny dab of confident humor and teasing from the start, then building plenty of connections and social panache to get the date or approach moving in the right direction. How much confident humor/teasing do you use throughout the date or approach?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,080
Reaction score
4,898
None if I'm trying to get laid. C0cky/funny, yes. You need to be willing to be provocative and roguish, overtly willing to push up against (but not cross) boundaries. Merely being confident won't accomplish this.

The difference between c0cky/funny and confident/funny is the difference between Richard Pryor and Bob Saget.

Nobody liked Bob Saget until he started telling dirty jokes.
 

Pumax

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2025
Messages
179
Reaction score
72
None if I'm trying to get laid. C0cky/funny, yes. You need to be willing to be provocative and roguish, overtly willing to push up against (but not cross) boundaries. Merely being confident won't accomplish this.

The difference between c0cky/funny and confident/funny is the difference between Richard Pryor and Bob Saget.

Nobody liked Bob Saget until he started telling dirty jokes.
Im considering that a red flag.
If a man has that attitude, its a red flag
(****y funny)

Also, do examples of a dialogue if you need to explain what do you think being ****y funny vs confident funny is, so we better enter your pov
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,964
Yet, he made his millions on Full House and HIMYM
And he was mainly known for that warm hearted wholesome stuff. Which made it all the more surprising when you saw his act.
 

UK manc

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Start off being a bit grey...then slowly reveal a bit more of the humour as time goes on and she reveals her personality too.

Chatted to a gym girl today and the least-grey thing I said after was she asked me name. (Not posting my name on here, I said something like "my name's Simon, but you can call me Si"
 
Top