Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The answer to most of you women problems is.........

logicallefty

Reaction score
Don't most guys just hang out by themselves after a certain age?
Speaking for me at age 45, I don't hang out by myself all the time, but I do 1 night per week typically and its some of my favorite time during the week. I am also more selective about my friends than ever before, and of course, more selective about who I date and pick for FWBs. I'd rather be alone every single day for the rest of my life than be around crummy people just to be around someone. And thats one of the perks I have enjoyed as I have gotten older, being able to sniff out bad people like a dog sniffing out a bone 3 feet under the dirt.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking for me at age 45, I don't hang out by myself all the time, but I do 1 night per week typically and its some of my favorite time during the week. I am also more selective about my friends than ever before, and of course, more selective about who I date and pick for FWBs. I'd rather be alone every single day for the rest of my life than be around crummy people just to be around someone. And thats one of the perks I have enjoyed as I have gotten older, being able to sniff out bad people like a dog sniffing out a bone 3 feet under the dirt.
can he sniff out puzzy too?

logicallefty

Reaction score

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your police are morons so they will waste taxpayers money, use helicopters, use 10 officers to deal with one Black man as though he is the incredible Hulk. Lynching in todays context.means a Black person going to jail for an insane amount of time for a trivial issue because the complaintant was white. The next post will be a bunch of links if my facts are being challenged.
I'd rather just end the conversation. The comparisons you're making are just ridiculous and not benefiting anyone.

Be breezy.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
And your male friends that you hang out with...

Why do you hang out with them? Do you "lead" them? (Whatever that means). Do they lead you?

What is the purpose of why you spend time with them?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an older male, I can say I now value my privacy and solitude more than ever. But when it comes to spending time with other males, it's usually either very good old friends, or guys that share interest in the same activities as I do. Most men spend time together in order to do something, whether that be to play a sport, play music, fly rc airplanes, whatever it might be.

To lead, it depends on the activity. For example: The guy who leads a rock climbing group will likely organize the outing, set the date, see that everyone has the needed safety equipment, get everybody together, and have the needed expertise that others can rely on.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather just end the conversation. The comparisons you're making are just ridiculous and not benefiting anyone.

Be breezy.
That means I don't have to bother posting news links supporting what I'm saying because you are too ignorant and lazy to care. Saved by the bell.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What stereotypical traits do they have?
The BBC and your wife (if you are married) could be cheating with one behind your back. That's why there is so many problems out there with cops. But they should not take it out on other people because of the behaviour of their wives.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
I do

I do agree in your teens you need social proof but I got laid when I was 18-20 just though cold approach. I had a solid social circle In college but after 30 this material should be ingrained in you like breathing. I feel this way now and I’m 23. If your still focusing on “game” in your 30s and 40s something is wrong
Especially since no one in my entire life can even define the definition of "game." And I believe it was popularized (as was the PUA community and sites like this) by a book called "The Game" that was intended for college and high school aged males.

And if you notice, this site considered age 25 to be the age of maturity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The BBC and your wife (if you are married) could be cheating with one behind your back. That's why there is so many problems out there with cops. But they should not take it out on other people because of the behaviour of their wives.
It obviously keeps them red hot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you get older, you need to be more of a complete package to keep that same level of pulling women up where it was.
The logistics of finding single women is certainly easier in your 20s. But what you're saying seems to fly in the face of what most people say around here: That it gets easier in your 30s.

Speaking for myself, I simply didn't yet have the necessary SMV in my early 20s to take full advantage of the logistics, although I still had my moments. That was the main difference for me, call me a late bloomer if you wish.

logicallefty

Reaction score
And your male friends that you hang out with...

Why do you hang out with them? Do you "lead" them? (Whatever that means). Do they lead you?

What is the purpose of why you spend time with them?
I only hang out with male friends who share interests with me and where we have a two way street of respect between us. As for if I lead them, not all situations require a leader but yeah I’d say I’m it most of the time, when there is one at all. For example, my friends lean on me for advice in their most difficult situations because they know I’ve handled more tough stuff in life at 45 then most people ever have to ever. They all come to be when their wives misbehave, their bosses push them to their limit, their kids get bullied at school, their siblings play games when their parents die, etc. I’m also the one who decides where we go to eat, for example, if the group doesn’t otherwise know. I’m also the one who goes first if we are doing an activity as a group and the others are nervous or hesitant. I consider these all leadership things.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That means I don't have to bother posting news links supporting what I'm saying because you are too ignorant and lazy to care. Saved by the bell.
No, as a black man in America, I don't need you to post links to tell me about what it's like to be a black man in America. And it doesn't make me ignorant because I don't need you to explain it to me.

My original point, is that you're talking about those extremes out of context.

I find it silly that you choose to take it to such extremes when the OP was simply about having a rotation (valid regardless of ethnicity). The mention of people being black people 'lynched' is a sensitive one, and I think that's worth you considering when choosing to discuss the topic so loosely. You used words out of context so I, as I would to any person I interact with IRL, corrected you.

The original conversation has nothing to do with race. I'd appreciate if you leave it that way. Of course, you can do what you want, but either way I won't be around to engage it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GrowingPains said:
No, as a black man in America, I don't need you to post links to tell me about what it's like to be a black man in America. And it doesn't make me ignorant because I don't need you to explain it to me.
That don't mean you are woke though.

GrowingPains said:
My original point, is that you're talking about those extremes out of context.
I do admit it's an art.

GrowingPains said:
I find it silly that you choose to take it to such extremes when the OP was simply about having a rotation (valid regardless of ethnicity). The mention of people being black people 'lynched' is a sensitive one, and I think that's worth you considering when choosing to discuss the topic so loosely. You used words out of context so I, as I would to any person I interact with IRL, corrected you.
I merely state what is commonly said in Black news stations.

GrowingPains said:
The original conversation has nothing to do with race. I'd appreciate if you leave it that way. Of course, you can do what you want, but either way I won't be around to engage it.
You sound like a Carlton Banks. Do you speak with a British accent too?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have spinned up to 4 plates at a time at most. My current girlfriend was one of those plates at first, but it was clear right off that she had the potential to be more than a plate and she fulfilled and keeps fulfilling that potential up to this day that we're talking.

I understand that we guys, unless we're born tall, very handsome and/or rich, are not used to having the other gender be attracted to us like women are used to have men on their a$$es even if they are just average looking. I also understand that when a man builds up the skills as a lover and a man overall to attract more women in his life, he will indulge in this newfound "power" for some time (that's what I did). Therefore, I think what Glassguy is saying is good for beginner/novice to intermediate skills players.

Now, take this with a grain of salt or not, this is my opinion based on my own experience:

I have had one girlfriend, I have spinned plates and I have spinned plates last 1 year while having a girlfriend so I have tried and tested all three possibilities available in this "game". I can tell you that I personally find my girlfriend to be a source of peace, sexual tension release, I can sleep with this girl and get a good night's sleep (something that might sound funny, but I wasn't able to do with any other girl I've slept before), she is loyal, never pushy, feminine and other qualities that she has that made me eventually make her my girlfriend. After 1 year of being together (4-5 months as bf/gf), the sex is better (last night we had one sex session non stop for longer than 1 freaking hour, I couldn't even believe it), we hang out and have a drink or a dinner and the chemistry is better and better each time. So I am enjoying it thoroughly.

The other two women I am spinning...an older woman and a younger girl...with the older women it's mostly understood that it is not love and she doesn't get in my way, often helps financially, has found me a couple of jobs in and out of my field and is overall quite cool, we meet and bang about 3-4 times a month, go out for a dinner at a nice restaurant 2-3 times a month and she pays mostly. With the younger girl...she;s been quite cool about the whole thing, not pushy, doesn;t bother me on the phone much...but I am not feeling it much more lately.

Personally, I think taking care of 1 relationship is always better in many ways than constantly having to change women. It's like a business thing, you be much calmer knowing you're taking care of the relationship with one key member of your staff rather than changing employees all the time, never settling.

This is my point of view. Maybe so because my parents have been together for about 30 years and my grandparents for about 60 and they've had their differencies, but they always managed to pull through.

Conclusion: spinning plates might be a good thing for a beginner or a developing player, but as you go on, you might just realize that it is just *****, whether it is a 7 or a 9 or a 10, they all have a ***** and I can assure you that you will eventually come to the point where you will take a 7 that gives you peace of mind and is a feminine woman possibly wanting to have a family and be stable with you over a rotation of hotties who bring along with them all the inevitable drama and time spending and money spending and restless vibe all this way of dating gives.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have spinned up to 4 plates at a time at most. My current girlfriend was one of those plates at first, but it was clear right off that she had the potential to be more than a plate and she fulfilled and keeps fulfilling that potential up to this day that we're talking.

I understand that we guys, unless we're born tall, very handsome and/or rich, are not used to having the other gender be attracted to us like women are used to have men on their a$$es even if they are just average looking. I also understand that when a man builds up the skills as a lover and a man overall to attract more women in his life, he will indulge in this newfound "power" for some time (that's what I did). Therefore, I think what Glassguy is saying is good for beginner/novice to intermediate skills players.

Now, take this with a grain of salt or not, this is my opinion based on my own experience:

I have had one girlfriend, I have spinned plates and I have spinned plates last 1 year while having a girlfriend so I have tried and tested all three possibilities available in this "game". I can tell you that I personally find my girlfriend to be a source of peace, sexual tension release, I can sleep with this girl and get a good night's sleep (something that might sound funny, but I wasn't able to do with any other girl I've slept before), she is loyal, never pushy, feminine and other qualities that she has that made me eventually make her my girlfriend. After 1 year of being together (4-5 months as bf/gf), the sex is better (last night we had one sex session non stop for longer than 1 freaking hour, I couldn't even believe it), we hang out and have a drink or a dinner and the chemistry is better and better each time. So I am enjoying it thoroughly.

The other two women I am spinning...an older woman and a younger girl...with the older women it's mostly understood that it is not love and she doesn't get in my way, often helps financially, has found me a couple of jobs in and out of my field and is overall quite cool, we meet and bang about 3-4 times a month, go out for a dinner at a nice restaurant 2-3 times a month and she pays mostly. With the younger girl...she;s been quite cool about the whole thing, not pushy, doesn;t bother me on the phone much...but I am not feeling it much more lately.

Personally, I think taking care of 1 relationship is always better in many ways than constantly having to change women. It's like a business thing, you be much calmer knowing you're taking care of the relationship with one key member of your staff rather than changing employees all the time, never settling.

This is my point of view. Maybe so because my parents have been together for about 30 years and my grandparents for about 60 and they've had their differencies, but they always managed to pull through.

Conclusion: spinning plates might be a good thing for a beginner or a developing player, but as you go on, you might just realize that it is just *****, whether it is a 7 or a 9 or a 10, they all have a ***** and I can assure you that you will eventually come to the point where you will take a 7 that gives you peace of mind and is a feminine woman possibly wanting to have a family and be stable with you over a rotation of hotties who bring along with them all the inevitable drama and time spending and money spending and restless vibe all this way of dating gives.
Was your girlfriend aware of these other plates and is it an open relationship or are you cheating on her? Did having a girlfriend give you the confidence to get these side chicks? Also how is this good advice for newbies? How do you even get a plate, or even find good friends, in the first place?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was your girlfriend aware of these other plates and is it an open relationship or are you cheating on her? Did having a girlfriend give you the confidence to get these side chicks? Also how is this good advice for newbies? How do you even get a plate, or even find good friends, in the first place?
I had 3 plates when I met my now girlfriend, she started out as a plate and worked her way to quickly become important enough for me to make her my girlfriend. Since then I have dropped a plate and I am about to ice the third one and keep just my girlfriend and the older woman which I wouldn't even call a rotation.

She is not aware of the older woman and the other girl, so if you wanna call it cheating, go ahead (I guess it is, but as I enjoy her more, I am enjoying the cheating less and less).

No, having a girlfriend had nothing to do with my confidence, as I said, I was rotating 3 girls before she came in the mix.

I specifically said this is not for newbies. I said rotation for some time is a good start for the young players.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 3 plates when I met my now girlfriend, she started out as a plate and worked her way to quickly become important enough for me to make her my girlfriend. Since then I have dropped a plate and I am about to ice the third one and keep just my girlfriend and the older woman which I wouldn't even call a rotation.

She is not aware of the older woman and the other girl, so if you wanna call it cheating, go ahead (I guess it is, but as I enjoy her more, I am enjoying the cheating less and less).
Okay so your gf was never aware of the other two women when you started seeing her and while you are seeing her. I'm not calling it anything, but am objectively making an observation. If the girl is not aware that she is a plate and thinks you are just dealing with her then it's not being honest.

Is the other two women aware that you are dealing with other women?

It almost sounds like you are saying you have to be unethical in order to succeed with women (i.e. which in itself is immoral because it's a fornication, but that's another story that I won't get into for the purpose of this thread, so there is no "Christian - friendly" version of plates that does not involve sin which makes it irrational with me on all levels).