Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Andy Milonakis show DUMBEST!! show EVER!!

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that show is the dumbest crap in the world...If you don't know about it it's a show about a FaT peice of crap who was clearly a waist of good sperm who has a show doing the dumbest things at his house and in the streets. He was funny on the man show but now it's just dumb...

Tell me if there is any God Forsaken T.V show you Hate so i can look out for them

Now Excuse me why i go throw up on my T.V:rockon:

Dover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoah! Hes really 29... I saw it last night for the first time and thought it was kind of funny. Thats nuts though.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 out of every maybe 6 or 7 of his skits/clips will give me a good chuckle, but other than that, yes, it is retarded. I don't know how it got on the air.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not the same guy as the man show boy.

The show is horrendous

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know small children who deserve a show more than him.

And I don't believe he's 29. He was on All That, a kids' comedy show.

My sister was watching it when me and my friends walked in. It was the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

He raps songs with words that don't make sense. His childlike humor again convinces me he can't be 29. Does anybody have a link?

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has a disease, and looks like he is 14 when he is almost 30. He is a total nutcase because of that trauma. His show is garbage, he should just go on a coke benge, bang a lot of hookers, and kill himself

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****....i always wondered how old he was...i always thought he was like 11...but was seriously confused, bc an 11 year old just doesnt do some of the stuff he does. i thought he was funny and in some way or another i respected him bc not many 11 year olds are that funny....hes almost 30!!! wow an adult hidden in a boys body...what a nightmare that must be. Imagine if he wasnt known or anything and he tried to go in a bar, he shows a real ID and everything and they dont let him in...and if he does get it and he tried to hit on women....how ridiculous would that look?

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?? he's 29 oh my GOD he could have fooled me...I thought he was the kid from the man show with jimmy kemmel. And who ever said he was on all that i don't believe he was...well i haven't been watching that show so he might be