You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That’s an excellent opener. I’ve used it many times.Open with "Hey I've heard you've got the most pleasurable butthole for me"
I can't try it cuz relationship.
For added hilarity, say it at work.Open with "Hey I've heard you've got the most pleasurable butthole for me"
I can't try it cuz relationship.
To your bossFor added hilarity, say it at work.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Just be ready to deliver the goods, just in case.To your boss
There is #1 in going to the bathroom, and a #2 when going to the bathroom.Is this Mode 1.A for anal?
It’s funny you should mention that. I only became aware of the Atom Smasher hero a few days ago. I had no idea of his existence. I still don’t know what he looks or sounds like.Just be ready to deliver the goods, just in case.
By the way, IIRC you took your nickname from the old DC hero. I saw Black Adam recently, and the legacy version of Atom Smasher is featured in the movie, made me think of you.
Yes, ideally during a teleconference meeting with HR.To your boss
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Well, that's interesting, I would have sworn you had said you took your name from the superhero. Apparently Adam Copeland (Edge from WWE) played Atom Smasher on the Flash series in a few episodes too. Oh well. Never mind.It’s funny you should mention that. I only became aware of the Atom Smasher hero a few days ago. I had no idea of his existence. I still don’t know what he looks or sounds like.
I got my name from my interest in physics.
With your ding dong hanging outTo your boss
I’m amazed that you brought it up. I think it was 5 days ago I heard of this Atom Smasher superhero and thought “I’ll bet some of the guys think I’ve named myself after this guy” and made a mental note to check out who he actually is.Well, that's interesting, I would have sworn you had said you took your name from the superhero. Apparently Adam Copeland (Edge from WWE) played Atom Smasher on the Flash series in a few episodes too. Oh well. Never mind.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.