"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The anal shock & awe

Red Oke

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Age
35
Open with "Hey I've heard you've got the most pleasurable butthole for me"
I can't try it cuz relationship.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
That may get a more nasty reaction then saying hello.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
253
Reaction score
345
Mode One is unstoppable. It radiates sheer masculinity. OP is clearly a Mode Two man. True Mode One behavior is going up behind a girl at the beach and saying, “Hey, I see your butthole under your panties. Let me in!”. That is how you demand what you want. Become the Chad you were meant to be and embrace Mode One.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,937
To your boss
Just be ready to deliver the goods, just in case.

By the way, IIRC you took your nickname from the old DC hero. I saw Black Adam recently, and the legacy version of Atom Smasher is featured in the movie, made me think of you.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
You know you’re doing something right when people start trying to discredit you en masse. In this case it’s Mode One but same principle applies
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Just be ready to deliver the goods, just in case.

By the way, IIRC you took your nickname from the old DC hero. I saw Black Adam recently, and the legacy version of Atom Smasher is featured in the movie, made me think of you.
It’s funny you should mention that. I only became aware of the Atom Smasher hero a few days ago. I had no idea of his existence. I still don’t know what he looks or sounds like.
I got my name from my interest in physics.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

kavi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
803
Reaction score
670
Age
42
Your not a real man unless you approach 1000 girls a week with this mode 1 opener. Game up!
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,937
It’s funny you should mention that. I only became aware of the Atom Smasher hero a few days ago. I had no idea of his existence. I still don’t know what he looks or sounds like.
I got my name from my interest in physics.
Well, that's interesting, I would have sworn you had said you took your name from the superhero. Apparently Adam Copeland (Edge from WWE) played Atom Smasher on the Flash series in a few episodes too. Oh well. Never mind.
 

Red Oke

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Age
35
but the "are you my anal scapegoat?" partial derivative.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Well, that's interesting, I would have sworn you had said you took your name from the superhero. Apparently Adam Copeland (Edge from WWE) played Atom Smasher on the Flash series in a few episodes too. Oh well. Never mind.
I’m amazed that you brought it up. I think it was 5 days ago I heard of this Atom Smasher superhero and thought “I’ll bet some of the guys think I’ve named myself after this guy” and made a mental note to check out who he actually is.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top