"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The 50-50 Girl !!!

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Hey,

I am dating an Indonesian lady at the moment..used my C+F attitude and got her suck my **** and cummed over her breast. tickkled her ***** and made her *** as well..BUT well she is virgin thats why I am taking it easy for the moment until she boils to get fukked..my problem or should I say blessing.. :)

She always inists to share the bill..and gets angry if I pay for it...it goes like this..if I pay for lunch..she will surely pay for dinner..if I buy her a drink she will surely buy me the next drink..is it her mental problem or she does not want to be bought...she is also moody and we had fights over this pay thing..

well I appreciate her generosity..but not expect to open up a fight when the bill arrives..normaly the ladies do it in the first few dates..in order to avoid being oblidged..but why she is doing it when we are physical and having fun..she gets depressed too if I pay three times consecutively... is it a cultural thing?? or some mental issue..shoud I talk about it with her..or just relax when the bill comes..ha ha

Any Psyco analyst out there ???
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
You're right. It's not a problem, it's a blessing. Not to say you should sit back and watch her pay the bill but she is showing you she is an independant woman who doesn't want to take advantage of you. Relax and just make sure she doesn't spend more than you cuz that would kinda suck..

I gotta find me an indonesian chick! :D
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Why are you argueing about that with her? That's awesome!
BTW, what's her #?

:D
 

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
what the hell is your problem, seriously. shes trying to pay for stuff, is she poor, will her paying put her on the street. why should you have to pay anyway. oh yeah your a man, a man always pays, bull**** he does. i cant belive you would fight over this. the only reason it should bother you is if youre insecure and you cant take her paying because you think it makes you look like you CANT pay. this is just stupid
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
If you don't like it, send her my way, I'll enjoy it :D.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

2xp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
paris, france
I think most Indonesian girls are MUSLIM. that is a big issue. when a chick is a muslim, she is not supposed to have sex before marriage, especially is she lived in indonesia before and still maintain "relationships" with her family. i dated morrocon girls, and are fanatical about this. you may kiss, you may *** over her, you may carress her ass in front of everybody, some even suggested i fvck her into her assh0le, but NEVER EVER would they accept have sex.

trust me, if she is really religious, you will spend months and years with her, and you will only get the kiss. UNLESS you become muslim.
 

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Thanks for all ur inputs!!

She is a Catholic !! Thank God :)

OKay guys I will stop complaining..I am lucky to have her...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by ANIRBAN
Hey,

I am dating an Indonesian lady at the moment..used my C+F attitude and got her suck my **** and cummed over her breast. tickkled her ***** and made her *** as well..BUT well she is virgin thats why I am taking it easy for the moment until she boils to get fukked... Any Psycho analyst out there ???
Hahahahaha --- A virgin Catholic HOR!!!!!! Now I heard of everything!!! You bastards kill me! Is that the same as a virgin HOMO child rapist priest!!!!!

Don't believe what women say - look at what they do!!!!!!!!!!

She is only a virgin to you - not to her other pimps!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top