Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 50-50 Girl !!!

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I am dating an Indonesian lady at the moment..used my C+F attitude and got her suck my **** and cummed over her breast. tickkled her ***** and made her *** as well..BUT well she is virgin thats why I am taking it easy for the moment until she boils to get fukked..my problem or should I say blessing.. :)

She always inists to share the bill..and gets angry if I pay for it...it goes like this..if I pay for lunch..she will surely pay for dinner..if I buy her a drink she will surely buy me the next drink..is it her mental problem or she does not want to be bought...she is also moody and we had fights over this pay thing..

well I appreciate her generosity..but not expect to open up a fight when the bill arrives..normaly the ladies do it in the first few dates..in order to avoid being oblidged..but why she is doing it when we are physical and having fun..she gets depressed too if I pay three times consecutively... is it a cultural thing?? or some mental issue..shoud I talk about it with her..or just relax when the bill comes..ha ha

Any Psyco analyst out there ???

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. It's not a problem, it's a blessing. Not to say you should sit back and watch her pay the bill but she is showing you she is an independant woman who doesn't want to take advantage of you. Relax and just make sure she doesn't spend more than you cuz that would kinda suck..

I gotta find me an indonesian chick! :D

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you argueing about that with her? That's awesome!
BTW, what's her #?

:D

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell is your problem, seriously. shes trying to pay for stuff, is she poor, will her paying put her on the street. why should you have to pay anyway. oh yeah your a man, a man always pays, bull**** he does. i cant belive you would fight over this. the only reason it should bother you is if youre insecure and you cant take her paying because you think it makes you look like you CANT pay. this is just stupid

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like it, send her my way, I'll enjoy it :D.

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most Indonesian girls are MUSLIM. that is a big issue. when a chick is a muslim, she is not supposed to have sex before marriage, especially is she lived in indonesia before and still maintain "relationships" with her family. i dated morrocon girls, and are fanatical about this. you may kiss, you may *** over her, you may carress her ass in front of everybody, some even suggested i fvck her into her assh0le, but NEVER EVER would they accept have sex.

trust me, if she is really religious, you will spend months and years with her, and you will only get the kiss. UNLESS you become muslim.

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all ur inputs!!

She is a Catholic !! Thank God :)

OKay guys I will stop complaining..I am lucky to have her...

Reaction score
Originally posted by ANIRBAN
Hey,

I am dating an Indonesian lady at the moment..used my C+F attitude and got her suck my **** and cummed over her breast. tickkled her ***** and made her *** as well..BUT well she is virgin thats why I am taking it easy for the moment until she boils to get fukked... Any Psycho analyst out there ???
Hahahahaha --- A virgin Catholic HOR!!!!!! Now I heard of everything!!! You bastards kill me! Is that the same as a virgin HOMO child rapist priest!!!!!

Don't believe what women say - look at what they do!!!!!!!!!!

She is only a virgin to you - not to her other pimps!