The 5 guy Theory (which one are you on her list?)

dementia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know im a 3 with one particular girl.. although i could also have periods as a 5.. as we do hang out alot too, im like the main guy.. but i know shes alwayysss on the look out... i guess i havent been able to be topped yet by the fullblown a-hole 5 or a someone who knows her more 4... ;)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at the end of the day just remember this.....(for more women than a few) unless she has a ring on her finger and it's obvious she's made a full commitment to you...there's always another guy...

i'll be a 5 until i find the mutual woman for me...being a 1 (unless your not attracted) is dumb and pathetic...nowadays women don't even hang around guys or associate with guys they dont like...FLAT OUT

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reiterate: this post is for single women, not women in relationships

- comic_relief

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which guy am I?

The one in her ass.

Ha!

Snatchin' ya people up since 1985, yo.

Mr. White

Don Juan
Reaction score
And a husband is a woman's "Number One Guy."

A single, metro-type #1 is likely a gay guy trying to turn her into a fag hag for the occasional date adz-rape.

EDIT: Come to think of it, the list really should put the undercover lover as #4, since he just moved one step from being the new guy, and should put the dreamy guy as #5, since he's the complete opposite of the husband (permanent chump).

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. White said:
And a husband is a woman's "Number One Guy."

A single, metro-type #1 is likely a gay guy trying to turn her into a fag hag for the occasional date adz-rape.

EDIT: Come to think of it, the list really should put the undercover lover as #4, since he just moved one step from being the new guy, and should put the dreamy guy as #5, since he's the complete opposite of the husband (permanent chump).

lol so u say...read again

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellently written and matches my experience pretty accurately. I'm not sure about #2, this one just seems like a limbo between #3 and any of the others. But aside from that, spot on. This can be used to explain flakes to a lot of newbies.

For those doubting the #5, there are plenty of girls who do this. And this includes girls in relationships with someone else. But if it doesn't end all of a sudden, you will most likely become a #4. All girls fall in love with the bad boy in the end.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this seems sad on a certain level for both the girl and the guys involved. None of the guys her be her all in all. She needs 5 guys to meet her needs, lol.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
jafyk said:
Well, this seems sad on a certain level for both the girl and the guys involved. None of the guys her be her all in all. She needs 5 guys to meet her needs, lol.

nature only want reproduction.. sadness is inherent in the humans struggle.. and there is no such thing as "all in all" she gets different things from different guys and pays them all with sex.. sex is like money it get goods and service s from men for the woman.. problem is men dont have an equivelant resource they can trade like sex..lol mens sex has a low value cause there are too many men and its to easy for women to get sex from all those men so she places little to no value on it..