"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The #1 Way 2 Tell IL

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I think my 2 year old cousin could of told me that...

:eek: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by AFCinBC
@sk the ***** out.
Whatever happened to EC, body language, tonality ...etc

hehe

how do you justify this ?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Alot of women have given me eye contact, kino.....initiated conversation.....etc, etc.

Then I ask them for their number and they balk....
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Alot of women have given me eye contact, kino.....initiated conversation.....etc, etc.

Then I ask them for their number and they balk....
SO Don Juanabbe, so are saying this Thread is right on the money ???
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Alot of women have given me eye contact, kino.....initiated conversation.....etc, etc.

Then I ask them for their number and they balk....
Attracted but lack rapport.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Originally posted by AFCinBC
@sk the ***** out.
Hell no, she must have rapport before you ask her out otherwise she will MOST likely bail if she says yes.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Blah blah blah blah....
whats with you guys shut the **** up about the "symantics of seduction" who the **** cares if you ask 1000 girls out with NO repore at least SOME of them will say yes better than wasting
wait I want this one to sink in...
WASTING your ****ING time THINKING... about what the meaning behind her touching her lip when you walked past her... omg eather grow some balls and ask or cut them off and save us the trouble.
And...
maybe instead of wasting ur time thinking about girls... you might want to.. I duno think about.. your financial stability... your carrier ... how your gona make your first million ... think about it ... have you seen bill gates wife?
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
I'll make it simple for you so you will understand.

Women as well as men don't give out their numbers to total strangers who ask for their number. Would you give out your number to a total stranger? I know I wouldn't. It has nothing to do with seduction it's common sense. It's about trust.

I'll rather approach 10 girls and have a fun convo and see if it leads to something. Then I might ask her out or take her on a instadate. You seem so horny to ask her out which will only get you shot down. Relax, take a step back. Don't be so needy.
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Originally posted by Lifeforce
I'll make it simple for you so you will understand.

Women as well as men don't give out their numbers to total strangers who ask for their number. Would you give out your number to a total stranger? I know I wouldn't. It has nothing to do with seduction it's common sense. It's about trust.

I'll rather approach 10 girls and have a fun convo and see if it leads to something. Then I might ask her out or take her on a instadate. You seem so horny to ask her out which will only get you shot down. Relax, take a step back. Don't be so needy.
If a stranger would never give out their number to another stranger... how do you get dates? your relatives? I bet they trust you.
this is what I was talking about... your analyzing what I say down to the littlest detail so you can prove me wrong and somehow be eccumentically superior in the eyes of the "Forum"
why dont you let good advice stand.

If you cant judge IL
ask her out
its that simple.... are you to afraid of rejection to ask a girl out cause she might say no? um. ?
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
I think Lifeforce is on the mark.

By "wasting time" thinking and judging interest signals, you save your dignity and the time and effort of approaching 1000 women, most of who are sure to shoot you down.

I agree that some people go into too much detail judging signs, but just holding back for returned eye contact or some open gestures will save you a lot of bother.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
If a stranger would never give out their number to another stranger... how do you get dates?
You get to know people before asking them out. Not only does this make it easier to get the date, but you get to see if she's worth dating.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Originally posted by AFCinBC
If a stranger would never give out their number to another stranger... how do you get dates? your relatives? I bet they trust you.
this is what I was talking about... your analyzing what I say down to the littlest detail so you can prove me wrong and somehow be eccumentically superior in the eyes of the "Forum"
why dont you let good advice stand.

If you cant judge IL
ask her out
its that simple.... are you to afraid of rejection to ask a girl out cause she might say no? um. ?
I understand how you think. If you go for it, maybe she will say yes! And you have a date! It's a good place to start just to get your number of approaches and dates up.

Now I have been in that "Phase" of DJing and I have had my fair hundreds of rejections. It's not that I am afraid I don't agree with you, it is because I have other goals of interaction with women than you.

For example. The girl who you do not know if she shows interest or not. You might ask her out because you might GET a date with her. I wouldn't. Because I do not want people who do not show me interest in my life. Getting a date is not a sign of being successful, my idea of successful is to be surrounded by people who show interest in me.

Looking from this perspective I gain nothing from having a date with someone who play games or show me moderate interest and make my wallet thinner. No I gain more of not asking her because it means I am one step closer to meeting a great girl who DO show interest signals.

You want people to ask every women who you are attracted to for a date. I want to ask for a date on every women who are attracted to me and show me interest.
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
I never contradicted you, I'm not arguing your point... I'm arguing your methods... and I NEVER brought up timing.... if you dont know when to ask... I cant help you and I make no promises about that in any way although I do hate the fact I have the time to reply to this... I should be out trying to get a party started



What you think, so shall you become.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
It is the only way to find out true interest level... you can get too caught up convinced this means this and that means that when she's actually ****in your best friend and is just being friendly with you!

But if your sat at home thinkin bout that girl who you're sure likes you, because she did X and Y today, so you're in, then this is the only way rather than lying to yourself...

That said, as far as success is concerned, rapport is very important, the only way to manoeuvre round it is if you look that thoro
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
No, it's true. Regardless of ec, kino, flirtation level, # of times she calls u, etc, if she continues to go out with you she's interested.
 

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
BEFORE all the psycho-analysing, all the sign reading, before all her hard to get games and tests start, before all your own self-doubt enters, before all your fears and insecurities start holding you back, something inherent in everyone of us, tells you, she's interested or not interested. Call it gut instinct, intuition... whatever you want, if you're paying attention it's there and it's NEVER wrong.

Repeated eye contact, playing with her hair, phoning you, flirting with... are all MAJOR interest signals, great if they're so obvious others around you can see them (and if they are what are you questioning it for?) but they aren't necessary, in their less obvious form, they are mearly 'triggers' for your gut instinct, intuition...

One Rule: If you THINK she is interested, then SHE IS INTERESTED!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top