That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Whatever happened to EC, body language, tonality ...etcOriginally posted by AFCinBC
@sk the ***** out.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Who?Originally posted by evolvingnerd
rofl
where's eternal?
SO Don Juanabbe, so are saying this Thread is right on the money ???Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Alot of women have given me eye contact, kino.....initiated conversation.....etc, etc.
Then I ask them for their number and they balk....
Attracted but lack rapport.Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Alot of women have given me eye contact, kino.....initiated conversation.....etc, etc.
Then I ask them for their number and they balk....
Hell no, she must have rapport before you ask her out otherwise she will MOST likely bail if she says yes.Originally posted by AFCinBC
@sk the ***** out.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
If a stranger would never give out their number to another stranger... how do you get dates? your relatives? I bet they trust you.Originally posted by Lifeforce
I'll make it simple for you so you will understand.
Women as well as men don't give out their numbers to total strangers who ask for their number. Would you give out your number to a total stranger? I know I wouldn't. It has nothing to do with seduction it's common sense. It's about trust.
I'll rather approach 10 girls and have a fun convo and see if it leads to something. Then I might ask her out or take her on a instadate. You seem so horny to ask her out which will only get you shot down. Relax, take a step back. Don't be so needy.
You get to know people before asking them out. Not only does this make it easier to get the date, but you get to see if she's worth dating.If a stranger would never give out their number to another stranger... how do you get dates?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I understand how you think. If you go for it, maybe she will say yes! And you have a date! It's a good place to start just to get your number of approaches and dates up.Originally posted by AFCinBC
If a stranger would never give out their number to another stranger... how do you get dates? your relatives? I bet they trust you.
this is what I was talking about... your analyzing what I say down to the littlest detail so you can prove me wrong and somehow be eccumentically superior in the eyes of the "Forum"
why dont you let good advice stand.
If you cant judge IL
ask her out
its that simple.... are you to afraid of rejection to ask a girl out cause she might say no? um. ?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.