Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That HB 8 replied again to a message today. I need advice asap! Please!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal I learned my lesson a long time ago and now ONLY suggest a park date to new women. It's free, casual and neither party feels any pressure.

Once meeting up is mentioned, I suggest "going for a walk." I've never had a woman say no to that. They always love it.

If they ask me out first, and suggest going out on the town, I say I'm down for "drinks."

It's easy to date and not spend money.
True! After the last snob, at least with OLD I don't want to spend much. Now, granted if I meet someone face to face though or know them, etc. then I wouldn't mind quite as much because I can get a better read on the person by talking to them before I even going on an actual date.

This chick after warming up to me also became real chatty. Lets hope she's the same in person unlike the last snob. The last girl gave a few hints she was off a bit but not like she acted.

Anyway this chick left this final text to me when she was saying she went to bed. What you make of it?

"and since I'm alone, the girls have the other side of the bed. Normally they have their own beds." Girls referring to her dogs btw.

U

user43770

Also, pick a park that's close to a bar. If the date goes well, you suggest getting a drink. I've brought a few chicks home on the first date that way.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Also, pick a park that's close to a bar. If the date goes well, you suggest getting a drink. I've brought a few chicks home on the first date that way.
This is 9am lol. Well about 3 miles away there are places to get lunch and drinks as long as it's 11am.

U

user43770

"and since I'm alone, the girls have the other side of the bed. Normally they have their own beds." Girls referring to her dogs btw.
"Don't let them get too used to it. That's where I like to sleep."

U

user43770

You're doing OLD. A place where women are inundated with messages from soft men that will tell her whatever she wants to hear.

You stand out by showing a bit of confidence and wit.

Better to come on strong early and have them buckle, than to get d1cked around for a week or more.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Has school today of course but sent me an animated GIF saying happy Friday and replied a bit this afternoon.

U

user43770

She's dragging you along, I think. I could be wrong, but in my experience with OLD it's better to come on strong and play the numbers game.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Nice. Don't tell her too much about yourself up front. Make her do the talking. Just prod her along.
True. These OLD are really a crapshoot. It's not like regular dating where you have met the person before the first date already and you have a somewhat feel of their personality upfront.

koloso

Banned
Reaction score
Ask her out and when she's free to meet up. 50 miles is pretty far though man but whatever floats your boat. She said you were very sweet which is not a great sign lol im not trying to troll or anything, im just saying.