"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

That HB 8 replied again to a message today. I need advice asap! Please!

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
@biggoal I learned my lesson a long time ago and now ONLY suggest a park date to new women. It's free, casual and neither party feels any pressure.

Once meeting up is mentioned, I suggest "going for a walk." I've never had a woman say no to that. They always love it.

If they ask me out first, and suggest going out on the town, I say I'm down for "drinks."

It's easy to date and not spend money.
True! After the last snob, at least with OLD I don't want to spend much. Now, granted if I meet someone face to face though or know them, etc. then I wouldn't mind quite as much because I can get a better read on the person by talking to them before I even going on an actual date.

This chick after warming up to me also became real chatty. Lets hope she's the same in person unlike the last snob. The last girl gave a few hints she was off a bit but not like she acted.

Anyway this chick left this final text to me when she was saying she went to bed. What you make of it?

"and since I'm alone, the girls have the other side of the bed. Normally they have their own beds." Girls referring to her dogs btw.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
Also, pick a park that's close to a bar. If the date goes well, you suggest getting a drink. I've brought a few chicks home on the first date that way.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Also, pick a park that's close to a bar. If the date goes well, you suggest getting a drink. I've brought a few chicks home on the first date that way.
This is 9am lol. Well about 3 miles away there are places to get lunch and drinks as long as it's 11am.
 
U

user43770

Guest
"and since I'm alone, the girls have the other side of the bed. Normally they have their own beds." Girls referring to her dogs btw.
"Don't let them get too used to it. That's where I like to sleep."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
You're doing OLD. A place where women are inundated with messages from soft men that will tell her whatever she wants to hear.

You stand out by showing a bit of confidence and wit.

Better to come on strong early and have them buckle, than to get d1cked around for a week or more.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Has school today of course but sent me an animated GIF saying happy Friday and replied a bit this afternoon.
 
U

user43770

Guest
She's dragging you along, I think. I could be wrong, but in my experience with OLD it's better to come on strong and play the numbers game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Nice. Don't tell her too much about yourself up front. Make her do the talking. Just prod her along.
True. These OLD are really a crapshoot. It's not like regular dating where you have met the person before the first date already and you have a somewhat feel of their personality upfront.
 

koloso

Banned
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Ask her out and when she's free to meet up. 50 miles is pretty far though man but whatever floats your boat. She said you were very sweet which is not a great sign lol im not trying to troll or anything, im just saying.
 
Top