Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That HB 8 replied again to a message today. I need advice asap! Please!

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, so her before profile listed "professor" as her profession, but she changed her profile recently and now she's a YOGA TEACHER? and she volunteers at an animal shelter now?

That doesn't strike you as ODD in a red flag kinda way?

Did you ask her why professor before and now yoga teacher?

You seem to be caught up on her being attractive instead of being cautious that she's a bot or simply a liar?
You thinking about BDP?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well I might message her back and offer to meet up with her down there 50 miles away. If you want the p*say gotta grab it by the p*ssy and go get it. It sounded like she implied driving up here like that hb9 did. This sunday I'll offer.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well this morning a solid hb7 only 15 miles away liked my profile back and sent me a message first even though I never messaged her. She asked how my mornings going. So I replied back and just asked a couple more things to find out more. I didn't want to look desperate and ask for number right off the bat even though she reached out to me.

The thing is about the same height wise but bone frame a big bigger and shes more athletic than I am. I mean I workout daily but she has a little more muscle.

The hb8 45 miles from me is hotter though. I will send yet another message to her. This hb7 is only 15 miles but I'd rather drive almost 50 miles for an hn8.

This one who messaged me is a middle school teacher.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She just replied back again. Shes in class on her lunch break right now.

Now shes asking me about traveling. Yea second email and she asks me random questions about travel. What's with this obsession with divorced teachers and traveling? Geez.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Traveling is good for you. Go outside once in a while.
Ha, I agree but if you saw the other threads on here about divorced women constantly taking expensive trips. Are there any normal women on OLD, especially older ones that are not obsessed with money or travel?

U

user43770

Ha, I agree but if you saw the other threads on here about divorced women constantly taking expensive trips. Are there any normal women on OLD, especially older ones that are not obsessed with money or travel?
I think it's pretty normal for women to like traveling. They value their expeerienccces!

Many of the women that can't afford to do it on their own dime, would like to meet a man that can.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's pretty normal for women to like traveling. They value their expeerienccces!

Many of the women that can't afford to do it on their own dime, would like to meet a man that can.
Liking traveling is one thing, but blowing your money and maxing credit cards out is another. With many of them working typical jobs how can they afford it? As another poster said alimony. I'm not someone's personal bank to blow money on like that, especially if we're not engaged or married.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I replied and answered her questions about which places I'd like to visit. She read the message an hour ago but hasn't replied yet. She checked my profile out again about 5 minutes ago though.

The hotter chick she hasn't read my message from last night. The one who is skittish I wrote this thread about who's online all day long everyday who some think is a bot.

Oh and that other one who doesn't have a car and just got out of a messy divorce I've been texting with the last couple weeks as you recall has no car and rents a room. So she wants to wait until she has a car to go hangout. Anyway I asked basically if she still wants to hangout somewhere close to her house and she kinda flipped out about the car thing again on me.

This OLD is really a dumpster fire scraping the bottom of the barrel it seems. Is there anyone decent on there without divorce, baggage, kids or doesn't gold dig who wants to go out on a simple date and have a relationship?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This OLD is really a dumpster fire scraping the bottom of the barrel it seems. Is there anyone decent on there without divorce, baggage, kids or doesn't gold dig who wants to go out on a simple date and have a relationship?
That is why I quit it a couple of years ago. The thing hits your ego too because of the 'lowered SMV effect" that you may be tempted to deal with these types of woman to feel validated and then you start courting trouble because they tend to have even more issues that they are not telling you but find out later after you have invested more time with them and they are comfortable sharing that with you. The red-flags are usually just the tip of the iceberg and it gets worst as your ship sails closer to it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That is why I quit it a couple of years ago. The thing hits your ego too because of the 'lowered SMV effect" that you may be tempted to deal with these types of woman to feel validated and then you start courting trouble because they tend to have even more issues that they are not telling you but find out later after you have invested more time with them and they are comfortable sharing that with you. The red-flags are usually just the tip of the iceberg and it gets worst as your ship sails closer to it.
Yet, these women probe you about finances, personal life, money even before the first date. Questions I consider too intrusive before even a face to face meeting and even after a first date. It gets me they're pretty blunt on their profiles about demanding luxury as well. Then if you ask them this same stuff they weave and dodge.

This one that messaged me this afternoon is odd. She liked me this morning. I guess she was browsing and came across my profile since I'm local and then sent me the first messaged introducing herself. I sent her a short, simply reply since she asked what countries I want to visit since she asked me. No reply back. Just seems odd.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So she viewed my profile yet again. Still hasn't sent a reply back from this afternoon but why does she keep viewing my profile? Do I need to send a message and just ask for her number and to meet up? This is the teacher who "liked" me this morning and sent me a message.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bingo x1000
i agree

OLD is a sea of mostly crap.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
bingo x1000
i agree

OLD is a sea of mostly crap.
I agree. At least down here, the women under 30 don't seem as bad, less baggage and overall less demanding when it comes to income but problem is not a lot of them use OLD because they still got friends from college and HS in their circles.

Oh and I just messaged that teacher again. She viewed my profile like 4 times since she last read my message when she was at school. I just messaged her and asked for her number and was straight up about it and she gave it to me. I told her I'd text her later.

Do some of these women do this on purpose on OLD? Like they will view you multiple times, trying to send a hint and then wait for you to finally ask for a number? I've got this a few times now and it works actually when you ask them.

Anyway she lives only about 15 miles from me. Actually someone close to me for a change.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, lets address where you live. That is the main reason you're not having success online. Would you move to a more populated area?

You have a lot to learn. Like one poster wrote, you seem more concerned with trying to impress women than sticking to your FRAME. You are the prize. Only bring a woman into your life that will improve YOUR life. It's all about you, not HER. You need to get your inner game sorted. Watch david de angelos Inner game program, that will help. I'm glad you have found this site, it will help you.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. At least down here, the women under 30 don't seem as bad, less baggage and overall less demanding when it comes to income but problem is not a lot of them use OLD because they still got friends from college and HS in their circles.

Oh and I just messaged that teacher again. She viewed my profile like 4 times since she last read my message when she was at school. I just messaged her and asked for her number and was straight up about it and she gave it to me. I told her I'd text her later.

Do some of these women do this on purpose on OLD? Like they will view you multiple times, trying to send a hint and then wait for you to finally ask for a number? I've got this a few times now and it works actually when you ask them.

Anyway she lives only about 15 miles from me. Actually someone close to me for a change.
Trying to predict why a woman does something is just wasteful mental head space. She could be bored, etc. The main thing you should be worried about is yourself. If she kept viewing me but not msg’ing me... I wouldn’t have sent another reply. She either wants to meet up or not.

You have to beat it into your mind that you’re the prize. Not these women. You run a flea market? Running a business is still running a business. Some guys never do that. As long as you like doing it... who cares what women think of it. You’re making enough money to support yourself I’m guessing. That’s all that matters.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Firstly, lets address where you live. That is the main reason you're not having success online. Would you move to a more populated area?

You have a lot to learn. Like one poster wrote, you seem more concerned with trying to impress women than sticking to your FRAME. You are the prize. Only bring a woman into your life that will improve YOUR life. It's all about you, not HER. You need to get your inner game sorted. Watch david de angelos Inner game program, that will help. I'm glad you have found this site, it will help you.
Eventually I'll probably move to the Tampa area. A lot younger up there. Actually even up there it's still a bit older though. Still the west coast. Miami or Orlando would be better. Miami I don't know any Spanish though.

Well I just got the number for that HB7. Not the hotter hb8, but this one only lives about 15 miles from me. Yea, a very rare occasion I find a halfway decent looking woman under 30 miles from me on match.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Trying to predict why a woman does something is just wasteful mental head space. She could be bored, etc. The main thing you should be worried about is yourself. If she kept viewing me but not msg’ing me... I wouldn’t have sent another reply. She either wants to meet up or not.

You have to beat it into your mind that you’re the prize. Not these women. You run a flea market? Running a business is still running a business. Some guys never do that. As long as you like doing it... who cares what women think of it. You’re making enough money to support yourself I’m guessing. That’s all that matters.
Well, that super hot HB9 remember thought I was a farce when I told her it was a fleamarket and the tone of the date changed. She taught at a very expensive rich private school which I'm sure pays almost 100k a year, yet complained about money on the date a lot and such.

if I get a date with this chick and it doesn't go well shoudl I try pushing the envelop more to get some from her since there is nothing to lose? That's what some on here recommend.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you have a job. If a woman dose'nt want to be with you because of where you work then it's her loss. Some people love working on the market, all that fresh air. They feel great and refreshed after work, compared to the guy who owns to many buildings that it's stressing him out to the point he's killing himself with worry.
Yes, some women may prefer a guy who owns three buisnesses, but if you read the section of newspaper about whos died this week, it's always young aspiring buisnessmen.

I myself make my job sound better than it is when women,ask because like we say, all women want to know what we do.