Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That HB 8 replied again to a message today. I need advice asap! Please!

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that super hot HB9 remember thought I was a farce when I told her it was a fleamarket and the tone of the date changed. She taught at a very expensive rich private school which I'm sure pays almost 100k a year, yet complained about money on the date a lot and such.

if I get a date with this chick and it doesn't go well shoudl I try pushing the envelop more to get some from her since there is nothing to lose? That's what some on here recommend.
That hot hb9 can eff off then. Depending on what you want with these women... maybe just say you run a business. However, if a chick is really digging you... she would have no problem with you saying you run a flea market business. It’s all about creating a good vibe when you get together with a woman.

If the date isn’t going well... pushing the envelope may not work. If I’m reading what you posted correctly. I think you’re thinking too far ahead here. Just try setting a good vibe with this chick if you get the date. Playful banter, etc. See what happens. A woman will make it easy if she’s feeling you.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And also... not every date is going to be a smash success. All guys encounter their duds here and there, but if you keep at it... you’ll have some more success.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
At least you have a job. If a woman dose'nt want to be with you because of where you work then it's her loss. Some people love working on the market, all that fresh air. They feel great and refreshed after work, compared to the guy who owns to many buildings that it's stressing him out to the point he's killing himself with worry.
Yes, some women may prefer a guy who owns three buisnesses, but if you read the section of newspaper about whos died this week, it's always young aspiring buisnessmen.

I myself make my job sound better than it is when women,ask because like we say, all women want to know what we do.
These women beef their job and status up as well. On their profiles they make it seem like they all make 95k a year.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These women beef their job and status up as well. On their profiles they make it seem like they all make 95k a year.
last time I was on old (which has been awhile)... literally almost half of the women I msg’d I later found out still lived at home with their parents. These women were anywhere from 23-28. Yet on their profiles they put “I want a man who is succesful and has his **** together”.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of those women even said that she was “highly independent” on her Tinder bio.

okay :rofl:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
last time I was on old (which has been awhile)... literally almost half of the women I msg’d I later found out still lived at home with their parents. These women were anywhere from 23-28. Yet on their profiles they put “I want a man who is succesful and has his **** together”.
LOL. A lot of adults live with their parents down here due to rent and such. If they're actually working and such, I don't see it being a big deal but if they're making ridiculous demands like that then they can F themselves then. Almost every profile of women 30 or older have that crap when they themselves don't have their life together yet they want the perfect person when they themselves have even more flaws.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. A lot of adults live with their parents down here due to rent and such. If they're actually working and such, I don't see it being a big deal but if they're making ridiculous demands like that then they can F themselves then. Almost every profile of women 30 or older have that crap when they themselves don't have their life together yet they want the perfect person when they themselves have even more flaws.
It’s not nessarily a deal breaker, but I just find it a little ironic and comical if those same women make such high demands or say they’re super independent.

Rent is high where I live as well so I get it. There’s just a slight double standard in that specific department. It’s not as frowned upon if a woman still lives at home.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what they are after, some dude to look after them. I would'nt spend my money on them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's what they are after, some dude to look after them. I would'nt spend my money on them.
Like I said, I changed my employment status on Match from Self-employed to business owner and women suddenly seemed to take a bit more interest in me when I did that. I kind of did that as an experiment as well and it proves my point. It's all about the money.

Sure looks matter, but honestly with how shallow society has become I really think cash Trumps looks now. I see ugly, fat greaseballs with HB8s down here.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, i started learning about game, womens mindset thirteen years ago, so i could develop a good understanding on what was going on between me and women
I'd rather have game, than money.

Imagine a woman and two guys. One guy has money, the other has game. I think a woman would'nt stay loyal to a man with money, but no game (understanding of womens mindset) A guy with game a makes her think about him, knows how to to play her. The rich guy dose'nt know whats going on, he's unaware that his girl is fu*king half the village behind his back. Brains always wins.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, i started learning about game, womens mindset thirteen years ago, so i could develop a good understanding on what was going on between me and women
I'd rather have game, than money.

Imagine a woman and two guys. One guy has money, the other has game. I think a woman would'nt stay loyal to a man with money, but no game (understanding of womens mindset) A guy with game a makes her think about him, knows how to to play her. The rich guy dose'nt know whats going on, he's unaware that his girl is fu*king half the village behind his back. Brains always wins.
What about in Trump's case?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about in Trump's case?
Well, he has money and brains. haha. And one of, if not they most powerful men on the planet. Wall to wall pu**y.

In regard to you changing your profession title. Funny how those little tweaks can make a lot of difference isnt it :) I checked out the competition (other mens profiles) a lot of them had a picture of them with a female (for validation) so i put a similar picture up and since then have seemed to be getting more women sending me opening messages.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well, he has money and brains. haha. And one of, if not they most powerful men on the planet. Wall to wall pu**y.

In regard to you changing your profession title. Funny how those little tweaks can make a lot of difference isnt it :) I checked out the competition (other mens profiles) a lot of them had a picture of them with a female (for validation) so i put a similar picture up and since then have seemed to be getting more women sending me opening messages.
Yea, almost every woman who replies to me on OLD asks about my job. I know where they're going with it since most are divorced or in their mid 30s to early 40s and kids in some cases.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well the HB7 I'm texting with, I noticed on her facebook page she has a lot of photos with this one guy who has a kid. On match she has a photo that has him in it and calls him a "friend" of hers. Photos as recent as May on facebook with him.

So is this dude a FWB or possible she has a boyfriend and is trying to cheat? The guy looks a bit older maybe early to mid 40s but is balding and not nearly in the physical condition that I am in.

So what do you think is up here?

Her full name shows up on caller ID so I facebooked her. Her teaching jobs all check out.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Texting tonight. She said she will talk more in person. She's trying to multi task and has tons of grading to do if she wants to squeeze in any free time this weekend. I didn't want her to feel flustered so I said next Sat is fine too if she's too overwhelmed and she thought I was cancelling already lol. Why do women take stuff so seriously?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
We she wants to go Geocaching at the big local park, preserve not far from me. Something fun to do unlike a typical dinner date. Only thing is she wants to do it 9am LOL and I'm not a morning guy. Well, one good thing is I'll be less nervous since I'll be sleepy still! NEver been on a date that early. I usually whack in the morning before my shower. I guess that will be a bad thing to have less testosterone before my date.

U

user43770

We she wants to go Geocaching at the big local park, preserve not far from me. Something fun to do unlike a typical dinner date. Only thing is she wants to do it 9am LOL and I'm not a morning guy. Well, one good thing is I'll be less nervous since I'll be sleepy still! NEver been on a date that early. I usually whack in the morning before my shower. I guess that will be a bad thing to have less testosterone before my date.
Way to find the negative in a cheap, low-pressure date.

Definitely don't jack-off beforehand. Drink some caffeine.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Way to find the negative in a cheap, low-pressure date.

Definitely don't jack-off beforehand. Drink some caffeine.
Agree. No whacking. More calm the better though IMO being sleepy. Of course I was shocked how calm I was with that snobby but uber hot HB9. I gotta be calm and not nervous like my boy Jordan Binnington!

U

user43770

@biggoal I learned my lesson a long time ago and now ONLY suggest a park date to new women. It's free, casual and neither party feels any pressure.

Once meeting up is mentioned, I suggest "going for a walk." I've never had a woman say no to that. They always love it.

If they ask me out first, and suggest going out on the town, I say I'm down for "drinks."

It's easy to date and not spend money.