"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

That Girl With A 1,000 C0ck Stare

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Wrong. Men and women across the board are having less sex.




Think about it: most women in the western world are both quite fat yet have sky high and skyrocketing expectations: it's impossible that that combination could lead to more sex.
I’ve heard this but I just don’t see it to be true. Like there are guys I know that are virgins but I’ve never seen a chick who is, unless she was extremely sheltered/religious growing up. And even then, only if they’re ugly. Every guy I know who’s aware of the game will say how there’s no chick who’s a virgin nowadays past high school, but yet the CDC says that 60% of high school kids are virgins. That yet doesn’t make sense. Unless it’s literally all the chicks going after the same few guys. But **** bro, this **** just doesn’t add up.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
If this were true, then why are STDs at an all time high (aside form HIV/AIDS)?
Got any stats to this, as in - which socioeconomic groups, genders, and especially or at least in which regions? Any kind of article or study? Otherwise it's understandably very hard for me to discuss it.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Come on dude. You know how I do. Sources below. All this month too.




 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Come on dude. You know how I do. Sources below. All this month too.




Most of these causes are suggested by the articles themselves but I complemented with my own searching:

1 - Tradcuck regions that shame sexuality and are hostile to factual sex education and harm reduction policies. Tradcuck policies increase negative sexual health outcomes, such as STDs and poor teen births, in the regions they are enacted.
2 - Cuts to STD detection and treatment programs. See "tradcuck policy", but could also be due to "generalized" austerity.
3 - Poverty. Poverty itself is effectively an inheritable disease, it changes your epigenome. It also might hinder access to said STD detection and treatment.
4 - Increased drug use. Drug users get more STDs on average, bringing the count up.
5 - Decreasing/decreased condom use, such as among gays.
6 - More STDs are getting reported and screened rather than remaining unknown of. This contradicts #2, you would assume they can't both be driving reported rates when they are opposites, fact checking would have to be done.
7 - Increasing antibiotic-resistant strains.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Most of these causes are suggested by the articles themselves but I complemented with my own searching:

1 - Tradcuck regions that shame sexuality and are hostile to factual sex education and harm reduction policies. Tradcuck policies increase negative sexual health outcomes, such as STDs and poor teen births, in the regions they are enacted.
2 - Cuts to STD detection and treatment programs. See "tradcuck policy", but could also be due to "generalized" austerity.
3 - Poverty. Poverty itself is effectively an inheritable disease, it changes your epigenome. It also might hinder access to said STD detection and treatment.
4 - Increased drug use. Drug users get more STDs on average, bringing the count up.
5 - Decreasing/decreased condom use, such as among gays.
6 - More STDs are getting reported and screened rather than remaining unknown of. This contradicts #2, you would assume they can't both be driving reported rates when they are opposites, fact checking would have to be done.
7 - Increasing antibiotic-resistant strains.
Perhaps on some, but incurable STDs are on the rise. Is it really worth the game with such dangerous consequences right now?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
"They have an itch that no amount of dics can scratch" lol.

These women do in fact exist.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I’ve heard this but I just don’t see it to be true. Like there are guys I know that are virgins but I’ve never seen a chick who is, unless she was extremely sheltered/religious growing up. And even then, only if they’re ugly. Every guy I know who’s aware of the game will say how there’s no chick who’s a virgin nowadays past high school, but yet the CDC says that 60% of high school kids are virgins. That yet doesn’t make sense. Unless it’s literally all the chicks going after the same few guys. But **** bro, this **** just doesn’t add up.
80/20 rule
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,904
Age
42
Location
Florida
For those of you who don't know, this is what it looks like:

 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,904
Age
42
Location
Florida
In my experience, it often even looks more devilish than the above. Sometimes girls can have the harder eyes, but not have so many sex partners; watch the facial expressions also to see if they match with her eyes.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Oh, it's easy to tell. I figured this one out on my own when I was a teenager. That look in the eyes is unmistakable.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I'm awaiting photo evidence of this purported phenomenon.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
More examples
I'm sorry, I can't resist calling BS.

Let's play a game. Take a long-term celebrity who probably has over 100,000 paparazzi photos taken of her. We'll choose one from relatively early, then pick a somewhat recent one. I'm sure there's 0% chance you can cherry-pick to show a "before" photo that shows energy and vitality, and an "after" photo that demonstrates flatlined energy. Nah, never.

But hey, let's say you can demonstrate that all the 2007 photos are pure happy-happy and all the 2019 photos are the embodiment of a totally hollowed-out soul. I'm sure that the c*ck-carousel is entirely to blame, right? Couldn't possibly have anything to do with 12 relentless years of searing celebrity spotlight, surely not.

There's an old saying: "I'd rather be rich than famous". Never truer than today. I don't know how a modern top-tier celebrity keeps their sanity.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'm sorry, I can't resist calling BS.

Let's play a game. Take a long-term celebrity who probably has over 100,000 paparazzi photos taken of her. We'll choose one from relatively early, then pick a somewhat recent one. I'm sure there's 0% chance you can cherry-pick to show a "before" photo that shows energy and vitality, and an "after" photo that demonstrates flatlined energy. Nah, never.

But hey, let's say you can demonstrate that all the 2007 photos are pure happy-happy and all the 2019 photos are the embodiment of a totally hollowed-out soul. I'm sure that the c*ck-carousel is entirely to blame, right? Couldn't possibly have anything to do with 12 relentless years of searing celebrity spotlight, surely not.

There's an old saying: "I'd rather be rich than famous". Never truer than today. I don't know how a modern top-tier celebrity keeps their sanity.
I'm calling bs on you not seeing it with your own two eyes in real life. How blind and ignorant are some of you guys?
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Clearly I said examples. I did not say proof. I'm not proving the obvious. I refuse to argue the sky is blue.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top