Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That Girl With A 1,000 C0ck Stare

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Men and women across the board are having less sex.

Think about it: most women in the western world are both quite fat yet have sky high and skyrocketing expectations: it's impossible that that combination could lead to more sex.
I’ve heard this but I just don’t see it to be true. Like there are guys I know that are virgins but I’ve never seen a chick who is, unless she was extremely sheltered/religious growing up. And even then, only if they’re ugly. Every guy I know who’s aware of the game will say how there’s no chick who’s a virgin nowadays past high school, but yet the CDC says that 60% of high school kids are virgins. That yet doesn’t make sense. Unless it’s literally all the chicks going after the same few guys. But **** bro, this **** just doesn’t add up.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were true, then why are STDs at an all time high (aside form HIV/AIDS)?
Got any stats to this, as in - which socioeconomic groups, genders, and especially or at least in which regions? Any kind of article or study? Otherwise it's understandably very hard for me to discuss it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Come on dude. You know how I do. Sources below. All this month too.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on dude. You know how I do. Sources below. All this month too.

Most of these causes are suggested by the articles themselves but I complemented with my own searching:

1 - Tradcuck regions that shame sexuality and are hostile to factual sex education and harm reduction policies. Tradcuck policies increase negative sexual health outcomes, such as STDs and poor teen births, in the regions they are enacted.
2 - Cuts to STD detection and treatment programs. See "tradcuck policy", but could also be due to "generalized" austerity.
3 - Poverty. Poverty itself is effectively an inheritable disease, it changes your epigenome. It also might hinder access to said STD detection and treatment.
4 - Increased drug use. Drug users get more STDs on average, bringing the count up.
5 - Decreasing/decreased condom use, such as among gays.
6 - More STDs are getting reported and screened rather than remaining unknown of. This contradicts #2, you would assume they can't both be driving reported rates when they are opposites, fact checking would have to be done.
7 - Increasing antibiotic-resistant strains.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Most of these causes are suggested by the articles themselves but I complemented with my own searching:

1 - Tradcuck regions that shame sexuality and are hostile to factual sex education and harm reduction policies. Tradcuck policies increase negative sexual health outcomes, such as STDs and poor teen births, in the regions they are enacted.
2 - Cuts to STD detection and treatment programs. See "tradcuck policy", but could also be due to "generalized" austerity.
3 - Poverty. Poverty itself is effectively an inheritable disease, it changes your epigenome. It also might hinder access to said STD detection and treatment.
4 - Increased drug use. Drug users get more STDs on average, bringing the count up.
5 - Decreasing/decreased condom use, such as among gays.
6 - More STDs are getting reported and screened rather than remaining unknown of. This contradicts #2, you would assume they can't both be driving reported rates when they are opposites, fact checking would have to be done.
7 - Increasing antibiotic-resistant strains.
Perhaps on some, but incurable STDs are on the rise. Is it really worth the game with such dangerous consequences right now?

Glassguy

Reaction score
"They have an itch that no amount of dics can scratch" lol.

These women do in fact exist.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve heard this but I just don’t see it to be true. Like there are guys I know that are virgins but I’ve never seen a chick who is, unless she was extremely sheltered/religious growing up. And even then, only if they’re ugly. Every guy I know who’s aware of the game will say how there’s no chick who’s a virgin nowadays past high school, but yet the CDC says that 60% of high school kids are virgins. That yet doesn’t make sense. Unless it’s literally all the chicks going after the same few guys. But **** bro, this **** just doesn’t add up.
80/20 rule

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know, this is what it looks like:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, it often even looks more devilish than the above. Sometimes girls can have the harder eyes, but not have so many sex partners; watch the facial expressions also to see if they match with her eyes.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, it's easy to tell. I figured this one out on my own when I was a teenager. That look in the eyes is unmistakable.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm awaiting photo evidence of this purported phenomenon.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More examples
I'm sorry, I can't resist calling BS.

Let's play a game. Take a long-term celebrity who probably has over 100,000 paparazzi photos taken of her. We'll choose one from relatively early, then pick a somewhat recent one. I'm sure there's 0% chance you can cherry-pick to show a "before" photo that shows energy and vitality, and an "after" photo that demonstrates flatlined energy. Nah, never.

But hey, let's say you can demonstrate that all the 2007 photos are pure happy-happy and all the 2019 photos are the embodiment of a totally hollowed-out soul. I'm sure that the c*ck-carousel is entirely to blame, right? Couldn't possibly have anything to do with 12 relentless years of searing celebrity spotlight, surely not.

There's an old saying: "I'd rather be rich than famous". Never truer than today. I don't know how a modern top-tier celebrity keeps their sanity.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I can't resist calling BS.

Let's play a game. Take a long-term celebrity who probably has over 100,000 paparazzi photos taken of her. We'll choose one from relatively early, then pick a somewhat recent one. I'm sure there's 0% chance you can cherry-pick to show a "before" photo that shows energy and vitality, and an "after" photo that demonstrates flatlined energy. Nah, never.

But hey, let's say you can demonstrate that all the 2007 photos are pure happy-happy and all the 2019 photos are the embodiment of a totally hollowed-out soul. I'm sure that the c*ck-carousel is entirely to blame, right? Couldn't possibly have anything to do with 12 relentless years of searing celebrity spotlight, surely not.

There's an old saying: "I'd rather be rich than famous". Never truer than today. I don't know how a modern top-tier celebrity keeps their sanity.
I'm calling bs on you not seeing it with your own two eyes in real life. How blind and ignorant are some of you guys?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly I said examples. I did not say proof. I'm not proving the obvious. I refuse to argue the sky is blue.