"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Thanks to all the guys that made this 31yo female into a billionaire today...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Bumble dating app IPO'd today and made this 31yo female a billionaire today.

Thank you for all the desperate and thirsty dudes out there for making this happen. LOL

The fvcked up thing is this 31yo broad is a billionaire all due to her working at Tinder and claiming to get harrassed by her male co-workers there and splitting off to create her own dating app. I wonder how many beta simps she used/befriended to get her there. Yes I know I sound a bit cynical but you have to wonder nonetheless...

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Bumble dating app IPO'd today and made this 31yo female a billionaire today.

Thank you for all the desperate and thirsty dudes out there for making this happen. LOL

The fvcked up thing is this 31yo broad is a billionaire all due to her working at Tinder and claiming to get harrassed by her male co-workers there and splitting off to create her own dating app. I wonder how many beta simps she used/befriended to get her there. Yes I know I sound a bit cynical but you have to wonder nonetheless...

I do belive you look more like a jealous prick not a cynical.

if she is dumb she will burn that money so fast you will not even notice, also that shouldn't what you should worry about, worry about this you can do
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I do belive you look more like a jealous prick not a cynical.

if she is dumb she will burn that money so fast you will not even notice, also that shouldn't what you should worry about, worry about this you can do
Haha, you're entitled to your opinion but think about how many females got into positions or opportunities just because they were female and nothing more? Do you think if a guy left Tinder and formed his own dating app company, he would have as much success?

Women like these are experts in business and in the work place on using their female sex appeal and the weakness of guys to get to certain places. These women know how to manipulate guys to get what they want in both their personal lives and professional lives. I've seen and experienced it first hand having had some female bosses in my lifetime.

I don't think this girl is dumb in any regards and kudo's to her in taking advantage of the situation.

I've been noticing these days, it's less about your qualifications and more about if you're a certain race, gender, sexual preference that gives you the edge in opportunities. This is my only gripe and I see this over and over again.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Oldest looking 31 year old woman I’ve ever seen
I'm assuming this is the latest pic of her. The other ones floating around on the internet seems to be a few years old at best. I would have to agree based on the below:

 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
Right place, right time, right look, right idea, but critically, she IPO'd within the largest financial bubble of human history.

Zuckerberg wasn't much different.

The book the movie "Social Network' was based off is called "The Accidental Billionaires."
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
The interesting part is women are the ones who have to pay on Bumble, not guys.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Bumble dating app IPO'd today and made this 31yo female a billionaire today.

Thank you for all the desperate and thirsty dudes out there for making this happen. LOL

The fvcked up thing is this 31yo broad is a billionaire all due to her working at Tinder and claiming to get harrassed by her male co-workers there and splitting off to create her own dating app. I wonder how many beta simps she used/befriended to get her there. Yes I know I sound a bit cynical but you have to wonder nonetheless...

I'm proud as fuuuark to say that I never used it, actually I never really used OLD much at all. :cool:
I always believed in the IRL approach which requires a set of balls and not hiding behind a monitor. Always worked for me. But hey we all like different flavors right?

She looks like she is over 40 and spent btw. She is way passed the wall of no return imo.

 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The interesting part is women are the ones who have to pay on Bumble, not guys.
This is wrong. Guys can pay to see who likes them and to extend the girl's time to contact you(very beta move) since they only get 24hours from matching to do so.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
Not where I live in the US. It's free for both parties and you can match and message for free.

Have you actually used it?
Yeah I use it a lot and every woman I have met has mentioned they hate paying for it.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Only reason why the stock price on this IPO jumped is because we are in a bubble with the fed pumping money and interest rates being so low. As soon as they stop, Bumble will go down faster than some of the ladies you find on that site.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top