Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks to all the guys that made this 31yo female into a billionaire today...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hope we raise taxes on the wealthy so that we can recover all this wealth. :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is the latest pic of her. The other ones floating around on the internet seems to be a few years old at best. I would have to agree based on the below:

She chinmogs most normies. :eek:

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble dating app IPO'd today and made this 31yo female a billionaire today.

Thank you for all the desperate and thirsty dudes out there for making this happen. LOL

The fvcked up thing is this 31yo broad is a billionaire all due to her working at Tinder and claiming to get harrassed by her male co-workers there and splitting off to create her own dating app. I wonder how many beta simps she used/befriended to get her there. Yes I know I sound a bit cynical but you have to wonder nonetheless...

You only get so many ducks in your finite life. Allocate the energy to better use. Tinder is trash.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
My nephew met his wife there. Not my thing, but I went to the wedding and I've met her a few times. I'd give it low odds of working out long-term but better odds than most.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how many beta simps she used/befriended to get her there.
A beta simp at Badoo financed Bumble.

There are tons of beta simp members on Bumble.

It's important to point out that Whitney Wolfe Herd did not meet her husband on Tinder (previous employer) or Bumble (current employer). She met him on an Aspen ski trip.

As soon as they stop, Bumble will go down faster than some of the ladies you find on that site.
Bumble attracts careerist/feminist women with BA/BS degrees or higher who believe in the "Never Settle" slogan and are extremely selective. Bumble women are generally not easy lays because they are being pursued heavily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's look at how Whitney Wolfe Herd became a billionaire.

She was born into an upper class family in Salt Lake City, Utah and spent her formative in Utah. She went to Southern Methodist University (SMU) in the Dallas, Texas area. SMU is an expensive private school. She was in Kappa Kappa Gamma at SMU, which is an elitist sorority at most schools.

Upon SMU graduation, she took a big risk joining a startup which morphed into Tinder. When you're 22 and getting out of an expensive private school, the typical path is to seek a high paying job at an established company, even among the well to do SMU attendee base. Since she had access to family money, she could afford the risk of spending 2-3 years in a startup in the hopes that the startup would hit it big. Tinder was able to do that. She was a significant contributor to early Tinder, regardless of your opinion of her. While there, she was able to go on ski trips to Aspen, which most 21-25 year olds could not afford. The mountain towns in the Rockies are generally filled with 40+ people who are well established in life.

She claimed that she was sexually harrassed at Tinder after leaving Tinder, filed a lawsuit against Tinder, and there was a private settlement.

Immediately upon leaving Tinder, she formed Bumble, inspired by her feminist ideology. Bumble demonstrated differentiation and got big. The move away from meeting people in person to swipe apps certainly was a headwind in helping her.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble attracts careerist/feminist women with BA/BS degrees or higher who believe in the "Never Settle" slogan and are extremely selective. Bumble women are generally not easy lays because they are being pursued heavily.
Yes, I've heard the "Bumble = Tinder for graduates" line a few times. And the majority did seem to have a degree.
Not so sure that all the women on there are difficult lays tho....

I did dabble with Bumble a couple of summers ago (admittedly only for 2 short spells)
I never went on random swiping sprees, only ever checked out those who had already 'liked' my profile. Even for free it's quite easy to find out who it was - All I did was alter my age filter limits until I found out her age (The 'like' will appear or disappear depending whether she's within your range) Then when I knew her age I would set as narrow an age limit as the app allowed, and swipe until she appeared.
It's very easy matching the blurred-out pic to the profile pic by checking hair and clothing colours etc...

After checking them out, I was the selective one - I decided to match with 5 in total - 4 of those agreed an initial coffee date, to assess potential (the other one didn't send the initial message after the match)
Of those 4.... I asked 2 for evening dates... both agreed, and turned up - and both ended up in the bedroom at the end of that first evening date.
I don't think a 50% hit-rate from the initial date is too bad.

I do have a few advantages over most guys my age... I look about 10 to 15 yrs younger, and I'm physically very fit for my age - I have a degree myself - Not super-rich... but I am comfortable financially - A job/profession that has a bit of 'cool' factor to most women (Photographer) - and I have plenty of my own interests going on in my life.
All the above does help.

We're in full Covid lockdown where I am - if the chick I currently have on hold doesn't pan out when we can mix again... I'll probably go back onto Bumble for a while.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I get into parts of the post below, I'll point out that I'm 20 years younger and dealing with a much different demographic.

Yes, I've heard the "Bumble = Tinder for graduates" line a few times. And the majority did seem to have a degree.
Not so sure that all the women on there are difficult lays tho....
I was on Bumble in my early to mid 30s, and was roughly dealing with women 25-33. These women were massively in demand as compared to 40 or 45+ women. I've heard stories of 40 something women getting pursued more heavily on apps than they were when they were 18-25 and not using apps. I've even heard of 50 something women on more legacy platforms like Match and OurTime getting heavily pursued. The 50+ audience in the United States still isn't using apps.

With education, almost everyone on Bumble has a BA/BS degree or higher. Women with BA/BS degree run the gamut. Some are career obsessed, some are still somewhat feminine. Women with Master's degrees or higher rarely possess the feminine qualities most attractive to men. Most are obsessed with their careers, pets, and feminist ideologies.

More people in their 20s/30s have BA/BS degrees + than 50-60 year olds in the U.S.

There are plenty of BA/BS + people on Tinder.

After checking them out, I was the selective one - I decided to match with 5 in total - 4 of those agreed an initial coffee date, to assess potential (the other one didn't send the initial message after the match)
Of those 4.... I asked 2 for evening dates... both agreed, and turned up - and both ended up in the bedroom at the end of that first evening date.
I don't think a 50% hit-rate from the initial date is too bad.
Impressive.

I do have a few advantages over most guys my age... I look about 10 to 15 yrs younger, and I'm physically very fit for my age - I have a degree myself - Not super-rich... but I am comfortable financially - A job/profession that has a bit of 'cool' factor to most women (Photographer) - and I have plenty of my own interests going on in my life.
All the above does help.
Being a photographer does help with women. Being ~55 and looking 40-45 will help with 40-50 year old women. Physical fitness does impress women at both 25 and 55.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interesting part is women are the ones who have to pay on Bumble, not guys.
Not true.

Like many OLD sites, they restrict the "free" accounts to almost uselessness if you want to use it to communicate. I was on for a while at $24.99/mo. Rate it a 6/10. Met a couple women but like other OLD sites, TONS of thirsty men gushing at the premise of a date with a HB5, especially if you're over 40.

The hilarious thing about Bumble is that women are so f*cking bad at making the first move because they never really have to. You get these little messages like "hey", "what's up?" or just "hi." Like watching a cow try to swim, lol.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a photographer does help with women. Being ~55 and looking 40-45 will help with 40-50 year old women. Physical fitness does impress women at both 25 and 55.
Yep, the job does help a little when the inevitable "What do you do?" question comes.
Though I don't always volunteer straight away that I'm a product photographer (as opposed to fashion/sports/wildlife/etc...)
I even had one, when she saw my car, said... "Oh a Saab.... that figures.... "(Photographers/artists/designers/architects/etc driving a Saab is a bit of a stereotype in UK - LOL)
I do have some nice large b/w landscape prints on my walls, and when I say 'Oh yeah, that's one of mine...' always gets a good reaction.

Age-wise, I tend to do best with women from mid-30s to mid-40s.... There have been a few younger than that, and a couple under 30, but it never lasts long with those under about 35-ish - lots of fun.... yes.... but never much in common outside of the bedroom.

Last edited:

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.... women are so f*cking bad at making the first move because they never really have to.
You get these little messages like "hey", "what's up?" or just "hi." Like watching a cow try to swim, lol.
Haha! So true.... but because they aren't used to doing it... you know right from the start that there's at least a base level of interest from her before you even reply ;)

That's probably why I'd use Bumble if I end up going back to OLD at some point.... Once you get that initial message, it's pretty easy after that.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is the huge amounts of guys on these OLD apps. It's at the point where your profile just gets lost in limbo and many women don't even run across it. I've tested this out with Tinder Boost and Bumble Spotlight and it was then I would get Likes. The ROI wasn't all that great though. A big number of whales. At $6 a pop it may be worth it occasionally.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bumble dating app IPO'd today and made this 31yo female a billionaire today.

Thank you for all the desperate and thirsty dudes out there for making this happen. LOL

The fvcked up thing is this 31yo broad is a billionaire all due to her working at Tinder and claiming to get harrassed by her male co-workers there and splitting off to create her own dating app. I wonder how many beta simps she used/befriended to get her there. Yes I know I sound a bit cynical but you have to wonder nonetheless...

Half Jew, half Mormon = pretty smart. Nothing wrong with Bumble. Use it for what you need it for, sex, and you're good to go. She's not really a looker, so I am not sure how or who would sexually harrass her, but don't hate the player, hate the game. Got some good pus from Bumble, so it wasn't all that bad.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is the huge amounts of guys on these OLD apps. It's at the point where your profile just gets lost in limbo and many women don't even run across it. I've tested this out with Tinder Boost and Bumble Spotlight and it was then I would get Likes. The ROI wasn't all that great though. A big number of whales. At $6 a pop it may be worth it occasionally.
My experience as well. Never had any real luck with the swipe apps. which is why I no longer use them.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half Jew, half Mormon = pretty smart. Nothing wrong with Bumble. Use it for what you need it for, sex, and you're good to go. She's not really a looker, so I am not sure how or who would sexually harrass her, but don't hate the player, hate the game. Got some good pus from Bumble, so it wasn't all that bad.
Nah, I'm good and I'm both a user and an investor.

In this case, I hate the player because she's a feminist cvnt that used her gender as an opportunity to get ahead by filing harrassment lawsuit against her former employer, Tinder.

Just going to make a few bucks off her IPO and jet, just like I did with the Match Group.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
idiots paying $75 a share for what?
I am not touching it. not even at $5 a share.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Nah, I'm good and I'm both a user and an investor.

In this case, I hate the player because she's a feminist cvnt that used her gender as an opportunity to get ahead by filing harrassment lawsuit against her former employer, Tinder.

Just going to make a few bucks off her IPO and jet, just like I did with the Match Group.
I thought to get into the IPO around 28 or so, but 77 bucks for a business that is losing money is a bit too much for me. Perhaps the price will correct after the 90 day lock-up period.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought to get into the IPO around 28 or so, but 77 bucks for a business that is losing money is a bit too much for me. Perhaps the price will correct after the 90 day lock-up period.
Exactly. I'm getting in at 72 and see if it makes a run to over 80 and bail. Strictly a short term investment to make a little and get out.

Plus both dating app stocks will go down as lock down's eases and warmer weather starts soon.