Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks to all the guys that made this 31yo female into a billionaire today...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble dating app IPO'd today and made this 31yo female a billionaire today.

Thank you for all the desperate and thirsty dudes out there for making this happen. LOL

The fvcked up thing is this 31yo broad is a billionaire all due to her working at Tinder and claiming to get harrassed by her male co-workers there and splitting off to create her own dating app. I wonder how many beta simps she used/befriended to get her there. Yes I know I sound a bit cynical but you have to wonder nonetheless...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you for all the desperate and thirsty dudes out there for making this happen. LOL

The fvcked up thing is this 31yo broad is a billionaire all due to her working at Tinder and claiming to get harrassed by her male co-workers there and splitting off to create her own dating app. I wonder how many beta simps she used/befriended to get her there. Yes I know I sound a bit cynical but you have to wonder nonetheless...

I do belive you look more like a jealous prick not a cynical.

if she is dumb she will burn that money so fast you will not even notice, also that shouldn't what you should worry about, worry about this you can do

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do belive you look more like a jealous prick not a cynical.

if she is dumb she will burn that money so fast you will not even notice, also that shouldn't what you should worry about, worry about this you can do
Haha, you're entitled to your opinion but think about how many females got into positions or opportunities just because they were female and nothing more? Do you think if a guy left Tinder and formed his own dating app company, he would have as much success?

Women like these are experts in business and in the work place on using their female sex appeal and the weakness of guys to get to certain places. These women know how to manipulate guys to get what they want in both their personal lives and professional lives. I've seen and experienced it first hand having had some female bosses in my lifetime.

I don't think this girl is dumb in any regards and kudo's to her in taking advantage of the situation.

I've been noticing these days, it's less about your qualifications and more about if you're a certain race, gender, sexual preference that gives you the edge in opportunities. This is my only gripe and I see this over and over again.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldest looking 31 year old woman I’ve ever seen
I'm assuming this is the latest pic of her. The other ones floating around on the internet seems to be a few years old at best. I would have to agree based on the below:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right place, right time, right look, right idea, but critically, she IPO'd within the largest financial bubble of human history.

Zuckerberg wasn't much different.

The book the movie "Social Network' was based off is called "The Accidental Billionaires."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The interesting part is women are the ones who have to pay on Bumble, not guys.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm proud as fuuuark to say that I never used it, actually I never really used OLD much at all. :cool:
I always believed in the IRL approach which requires a set of balls and not hiding behind a monitor. Always worked for me. But hey we all like different flavors right?

She looks like she is over 40 and spent btw. She is way passed the wall of no return imo.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interesting part is women are the ones who have to pay on Bumble, not guys.
This is wrong. Guys can pay to see who likes them and to extend the girl's time to contact you(very beta move) since they only get 24hours from matching to do so.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not where I live in the US. It's free for both parties and you can match and message for free.

Have you actually used it?
Yeah I use it a lot and every woman I have met has mentioned they hate paying for it.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only reason why the stock price on this IPO jumped is because we are in a bubble with the fed pumping money and interest rates being so low. As soon as they stop, Bumble will go down faster than some of the ladies you find on that site.