Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

texts before a date

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, do you guys try to get to know a girl, just a bit, before you ask her out?
or do you , for example, get her number one night, talk to her for 3 minutes (you get her name, age, and some random information about her), then some day you text her mainly to ask her out on a date?

I say this because a few times I've been on a date with a girl I barely knew (just her name and what she studied) and I realised I didn't like her once I had spoken to her for , lets say, 20 minutes, so it was disapointing and a waste of time. So maybe it is better to chat a bit, exchange a few texts, and see if you click at least via text? or to see if you have things in common before going on a date?

Thoughts?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't know if you like her until you meet. Plus if she likes you you can f uck even if you don't like her. I would anyway.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, how is this situation arising? Through online dating?

Anytime you get a girl's number, you should at least be talking to her long enough to get her interested to the point where asking for her number is pretty much just a formality, and you don't need to be worried about developing rapport over text before you ask her out.

If it's online dating though, I have no idea, as I've never done it. You're not going to get to know anyone over text anyway.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I get to know her on the walk to and at the venue during the instadate that we're on.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid advice if she answers, but what if you get voicemail. What's your follow up?
I usually wait a week and try again. If she doesn't answer again, I may text in another 48 hours and ask for the date via text. If she doesn't answer the phone or get back to you in 9 days, she isn't interested enough to ever go out with you

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wait a week and try again. If she doesn't answer again, I may text in another 48 hours and ask for the date via text. If she doesn't answer the phone or get back to you in 9 days, she isn't interested enough to ever go out with you
The only problem I have with this is some people don't answer the phone if it's an unrecognized number. You might not be saved as a contact. I personally get a call or two a day from unrecognized numbers and rarely do I answer them because I know it's usually BS. If it's important they'll leave a voicemail.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem I have with this is some people don't answer the phone if it's an unrecognized number. You might not be saved as a contact. I personally get a call or two a day from unrecognized numbers and rarely do I answer them because I know it's usually BS. If it's important they'll leave a voicemail.
Wait 48 hours and ask em via text. I really just rinse and repeat. If she doesn't save you as a contact, you're already pretty low on her priority list.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't save you as a contact, you're already pretty low on her priority list.
I don't know that's definitely debatable. She couldn't anyways if you just got her number and haven't texted