"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Texting Women on Vacation?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
So we all know that the whole point of texting is to meet in person. But what if you literally can’t meet them in person for a while, if she’s on vacation?

Should I just send her value giving texts intermittently?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
So we all know that the whole point of texting is to meet in person. But what if you literally can’t meet them in person for a while, if she’s on vacation?

Should I just send her value giving texts intermittently?
You just answered your own question.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
So we all know that the whole point of texting is to meet in person. But what if you literally can’t meet them in person for a while, if she’s on vacation?

Should I just send her value giving texts intermittently?
You should definitely send the occasional text if you can’t see the person or the interest will fade.
 

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
You should definitely send the occasional text if you can’t see the person or the interest will fade.
False. Attraction is not contingent on sending texts. A woman is not suddenly going to lose attraction because you didn't text her during vacation.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
False. Attraction is not contingent on sending texts. A woman is not suddenly going to lose attraction because you didn't text her during vacation.
I once had a woman tell me she was leaving on a cruise that day and I didn't text her again...3 weeks later she sends me a text asking if I lost interest because she was on a cruise...told her no I just figured she would let me know when she got back...

So I set up a date, we meet and I bang her the same night. If a woman is interested she will be interested...
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
False. Attraction is not contingent on sending texts. A woman is not suddenly going to lose attraction because you didn't text her during vacation.
Sure it is. Attraction declines over time. That is exactly why NC works as a personal healing mechanism.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I think a certain degree of not giving a fvck is important, and high IL women will always take longer to lose interest, but attraction fades from long periods of no contact, especially in the beginning and before sex.

I got 2 numbers one weekend from chicks who seemed really into me. This was right after I discovered sosuave, and I tested the “wait 4 days” rule before texting them. Neither replied. From then on I’ve always texted next day and I’ve had a high rate of texts back.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
I think a certain degree of not giving a fvck is important, and high IL women will always take longer to lose interest, but attraction fades from long periods of no contact, especially in the beginning and before sex.

I got 2 numbers one weekend from chicks who seemed really into me. This was right after I discovered sosuave, and I tested the “wait 4 days” rule before texting them. Neither replied. From then on I’ve always texted next day and I’ve had a high rate of texts back.
This is why I never really agreed with the idea “text only for logistics”
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I would send her a text right before vacation and say “I hope your vacation is good and that you don’t get arrested too many times. If you want to take a break from partying send me a text and let me know how it’s going. Otherwise I will see you when you get back.”
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I like to contact 2 - 3 days after I last heard from her. Just saying, hope you are having fun on your vacation. Looking forward in seeing you again when you get back. If she replies with a question, I'd follow up a day or so later. Minimal things just to keep things fluid.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I text whenever I want. Never two in a row. Answer back whenever I feel like it.

I’ve had very good success staying in communication every other day or so. It’s not about trying to get her. I just engage her. Much progress can be done through text.
When it turns to sex...I pull back just a little then after it sinks into her, I engage again. Then it’s on.

It’s just a tool. It’s not a be all or end all to anything. If she doesn’t text back, I never text again. Ever. As far as I’m concerned she’s gone. Surprisingly they do text back and then I send one or two word texts. It’s not a stupid PUA trick. I refuse to invest until she starts to come alive. She’s the one missing out and I truly believe that down in my core.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I would send her a text right before vacation and say “I hope your vacation is good and that you don’t get arrested too many times. If you want to take a break from partying send me a text and let me know how it’s going. Otherwise I will see you when you get back.”
^^this

If she's currently on vacation, send the message with that context "I hope your vacation is going well..."

You'll show interest and also display that your aren't needy or clingy
 
Top