Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting response times mean nothing, stop panicking.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup slayers

Thought I’d chime in with some personal reflection.

As many of you know, a few years ago I decided to make the transition from dating all types of women to only going after strippers/bartenders/bottle girls. One of the hardest aspects of this transition was the dramatic change in texting game. However through my heartache, I learned a few lessons.

Her response times mean nothing. Whether it’s hours or days. There have been numerous times where I smashed with a girl even after a horribly sporadic and inconsistent texting pattern.

While it is generally true that a girl who is high interest will respond faster, it is also not a universal truth. Some girls are just bad texters.

They key is your response. Don’t panic, don’t double text no matter what, and stay the course. She WILL respond at some point. The only times I’ve double texted was if it has been more than one week since my previous message and no response. Had that happen the other day, girl Disappeared in middle of conversation. So I hit her up a week later again, secured a date, and ended up on my couch with her at night.

So don’t panic. The more young and party type girls you pursue, expect this type of behavior. Stay the course fellas and game on.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is the fascination and self-limiting pursuit of only strippers/bartenders? Not sure why you would ever elect for pursuing only those type of women.

As far as texting, generally you should simply do what you want with a IDGAF attitude. If you feel like texting her do it. If you don't want to, then don't. Obviously if you are over-texting that is never a good thing, but most of this is over-thinking. I am also guilty of this when it comes to texting.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So expect toxic behavior from toxic women? Thank you for the lesson :)
You’re free to take it as you wish, all I’m saying is to stop obsessing over texting response times. I see too many posts in here talking about how she takes 4 hours to respond, etc…

I’m saying that those times are irrelevant.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So expect toxic behavior from toxic women? Thank you for the lesson :)
It's only toxic because you are used to dating toxic women who have nothing going on in their lives. Busy women with careers and things going on aren't going to make you the center of the universe.

In fact, you are the one expecting toxic behavior from women because you date toxic women.

Date better quality women.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't nothing wrong with Toxic women either, often times they are the best lays and the most fun. Just don't let toxicity affect you. Learn to embrace it, toss a little back yourself, and enjoy the ride.

Men who chase only high quality, consistent, dependable, boring, career women are missing out.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to as well, because the careerists have their own toxic traits without the positives. I would never be analyzing the texting patterns of a stripper though, ffs.
To be fair, there is a wide margin between a "careerist" and a stripper. OP has to be a masochist to only want strippers and bartenders as plates.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only toxic because you are used to dating toxic women who have nothing going on in their lives. Busy women with careers and things going on aren't going to make you the center of the universe.

In fact, you are the one expecting toxic behavior from women because you date toxic women.

Date better quality women.
If you call sucking d!ck and shaking t!tt!es a "career", you are right, those types of women ARE very busy. But let me tell you something. A woman who is genuinely interested will find a way to get back to you quickly. Even if she has to text you while she's got someone else's c0ck in her mouth.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As many of you know, a few years ago I decided to make the transition from dating all types of women to only going after strippers/bartenders/bottle girls. One of the hardest aspects of this transition was the dramatic change in texting game. However through my heartache, I learned a few lessons.

Her response times mean nothing. Whether it’s hours or days. There have been numerous times where I smashed with a girl even after a horribly sporadic and inconsistent texting pattern.

While it is generally true that a girl who is high interest will respond faster, it is also not a universal truth. Some girls are just bad texters.
The real lesson to be learned here is that women will sometimes have sex with you even if they are not highly interested. Whether it's because the woman question is a slvt or you just happen to be in the right place at the right time, these things happen. So don't confuse the fact that she has slept with you with high interest. Have you ever heard of a guy making a marriage proposal and the girl replying four days saying "YES!!!"? Now that would be an example of a "bad texter" :lol: What you are describing sounds more like mediocre interest.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you call sucking d!ck and shaking t!tt!es a "career", you are right, those types of women ARE very busy. But let me tell you something. A woman who is genuinely interested will find a way to get back to you quickly. Even if she has to text you while she's got someone else's c0ck in her mouth.
Again...if you believe this to be true then you don't date women who have successful careers in all likelihood.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If she takes a long time to text back, it simply means you are not a priority in her life. Most successful relationships i had were when they replied back almost instantly.

It takes a few seconds to text back, nobody is that "busy" that they need to takes hours or even a day to respond.Taking a long time to text back is incredibly immature and no man should waste time with women like that

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she takes a long time to text back, it simply means you are not a priority in her life. Most successful relationships i had were when they replied back almost instantly.
Yes but you've admitted these girls your talking about are lacking in the quality (looks) department.

I dunno about taking a full day to respond, but girls do got weird schedules. Where if you text her at some hour, she may be doing some activity where she's away from her phone (hobbies, sleeping, work). And then she texts you as soon as she sees your text. Even if that's 2-3 hours later. So take this into consideration before you fire off that next text.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again...if you believe this to be true then you don't date women who have successful careers in all likelihood.
I only date women with successful careers (and not of the variety that the OP is referring to). I used to date a girl who was a manager at a multinational corporation and worked insane hours (like 12+ hour days) and she got back to me very promptly.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say what matters when it comes to texting time is patterns.

If she's slow to text when she's busy (work, school, going out, etc.) That makes sense and isn't a problem.

If she's slow to text whenever she has anything to do and only texts you when she's bored, that seems like a bad sign.

Conversely if she's always down to text you even when she's at work or out with friends, that's a good sign.

If she's rarely ever texting you, that's likely to be a bad sign (either she's way too busy, or has very low interest.) Exception: if she has high interest in person her texting doesn't matter.

If she's always got time to post on social media or she's always active on messenger or you met her on a dating app but doesn't have time to text you back soon that's a bad sign.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of you folks who believe in the "bad texter" nonsense, I recommend the following social experiment. Text your "bad texter" woman and say that you happen to be at [insert name of your local high end shopping district]. Tell her that you are picking out a Valentine's Day gift for her and ask if she likes Chanel purses.

How long do you think it's going to take her to get back to you: 2 days, 2 hours or 2 minutes? You might be surprised by how quickly her "texting skills" see a marked improvement.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real lesson to be learned here is that women will sometimes have sex with you even if they are not highly interested. Whether it's because the woman question is a slvt or you just happen to be in the right place at the right time, these things happen. So don't confuse the fact that she has slept with you with high interest. Have you ever heard of a guy making a marriage proposal and the girl replying four days saying "YES!!!"? Now that would be an example of a "bad texter" :lol: What you are describing sounds more like mediocre interest.
I mean, you could be right. Nonetheless, I see too many guys obsessed with response times and seemingly bothered by it. I'm suggesting that it doesn't really matter in the overall scheme of getting laid. Whether she's mediocre interest or low interest, not worrying about her response times and playing it cool will allow you to more often than not get what you want.

Reaction score
I used to have sex with a girl that would sometimes take days to respond to me. There’s a reason I said “used to” lol.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Along with time it takes her to get back to you, do also spot some other, simple but important details such as: does she take the time to answer back in detail or are her answers short; does she ask questions and tries to keep the convo going even if you at some point say something like "OK" or "yeah".

I think content of the messages is just as important as time it takes her to get back to you, both at about the same level.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with OP. While it makes sense that fast text means higher interest, also have to account for women being driven by feels, stimulus, and chemicals. Today she feels like texting fast, tomorrow she does not. The next day she feels like sex, two days later she does not. keeping some contact and attention to self-respect will win the day. In a nonrelationship setting, she is not focused on you, she is focused on what she wants at any moment and that changes with the wind.

Do you really next the girl if she is hot, but is not a stripper/bartender/bottle girl?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with OP. While it makes sense that fast text means higher interest, also have to account for women being driven by feels, stimulus, and chemicals. Today she feels like texting fast, tomorrow she does not. The next day she feels like sex, two days later she does not. keeping some contact and attention to self-respect will win the day. In a nonrelationship setting, she is not focused on you, she is focused on what she wants at any moment and that changes with the wind.

Do you really next the girl if she is hot, but is not a stripper/bartender/bottle girl?
I only pursue stripper / bartender / bottle girls. The occasional exception for waitress.