“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      plumber

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        996
      • Reaction score
        834
    2. Like

      Don Dark Horse

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        126
      • Reaction score
        101
    3. Like

      devilkingx2

      Master Don Juan From NYC
      • Messages
        4,521
      • Reaction score
        2,229
    4. Like

      Zimbabwe

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        2,350
      • Reaction score
        3,079
    5. Like

      Bokanovsky

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,509
      • Reaction score
        5,682
  • Loading…
Top