Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting After Sex

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what the title says.

For context, I am 20 years old, an Asian, and currently a third-year college student, focusing on my academic pursuits while enhancing my social and financial skills. I met this girl at the same campus as I am through an anonymous online chat. After about an hour of chatting, she went to my place where we talked for a while and did the deed. It was mostly luck due to her feeling aroused at the time we chatted, but I never rushed and anything that happened that night was smooth and felt natural. Before going further, I want to express my deepest gratitude for this awesome community, helping me understand my masculinity and myself a lot of times better than when I was 18. I read books such as TRM, that one from Pook, and many more that helped me shaped who I am today. Thank you, it really means a lot to me, and I am ready to keep getting better by the second.

Anyway, she was my first, I'd say she's a 7 but my friends insist that she's higher up, and that we ****ed for three hours with short naps in between. I couldn't believe myself either. Feel free to ask anything about my first encounter, and I'd reply with details that I'd allow myself to share with you all.

Now I guess is the time that I also contribute here more often (no promises, though, as I am focused on being better academically), and that I allow ourselves to help each other a little bit more.

So feel free to share your experiences with texting or messaging after sex, be it positive or negative, how it ended or led to another encounter, when to reply, or simply a lesson you learned about it. I may learn from your ideas and apply them to my own life.

There's also the follicular and luteal phase during ovulation that I learned yesterday, that may actually contribute heavily to knowing when a girl feels aroused, or knowing when's the right time to talk to her, or simple sexual dynamics when it comes to women.

Thank you for your ideas, advice, and overall help in general. I cannot thank these forums enough. To more victories for masculinity.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less is more, sounds like it was a good encounter, so let her do all the initiating now. Let her suggest the next meet. She will now be thinking "does he like me, did he enjoy it, does he want to see me again" - all of that should build her attraction.

Did you use protection? Nut inside her? She came to your place after an hour of chatting, I'm sure she's banging other dudes so be careful, she's a risk-taker.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After sex, just sit back and relax, the girl would text you on her own sooner or later.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Dont think much about it at all. No right or wrong answer but dig this: Shes in college and most girls lose their virginity in college if they havent lost it in highschool. The ones who lose it in hs go buckwild in college.

Why am.i saying this? 1. Because a girl who sleeps with u might jus be lookin to lose her V Card and nothing more in college and u might be the nice guy she would feel comfortable doing that with 2. Because u never get caught up on a college smash.. the girl can be f.ing another dude by next week

Lastly if youre the man u would already kmow it and have multiple options already.. think bout it. Since ur not the man i would do the respectablw thing and jus text her. There are no rules here. Let her know you enjoyed the time with her but dont be dorky about it.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Less is more, sounds like it was a good encounter, so let her do all the initiating now. Let her suggest the next meet. She will now be thinking "does he like me, did he enjoy it, does he want to see me again" - all of that should build her attraction.

Did you use protection? Nut inside her? She came to your place after an hour of chatting, I'm sure she's banging other dudes so be careful, she's a risk-taker.
I had mine, but she brought her own condoms and was very discreet about it. I didn't nut inside her. I also do get what you're saying - I can see tht she did want that risk of visiting me.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what the title says.

For context, I am 20 years old, an Asian, and currently a third-year college student, focusing on my academic pursuits while enhancing my social and financial skills. I met this girl at the same campus as I am through an anonymous online chat. After about an hour of chatting, she went to my place where we talked for a while and did the deed. It was mostly luck due to her feeling aroused at the time we chatted, but I never rushed and anything that happened that night was smooth and felt natural. Before going further, I want to express my deepest gratitude for this awesome community, helping me understand my masculinity and myself a lot of times better than when I was 18. I read books such as TRM, that one from Pook, and many more that helped me shaped who I am today. Thank you, it really means a lot to me, and I am ready to keep getting better by the second.

Anyway, she was my first, I'd say she's a 7 but my friends insist that she's higher up, and that we ****ed for three hours with short naps in between. I couldn't believe myself either. Feel free to ask anything about my first encounter, and I'd reply with details that I'd allow myself to share with you all.

Now I guess is the time that I also contribute here more often (no promises, though, as I am focused on being better academically), and that I allow ourselves to help each other a little bit more.

So feel free to share your experiences with texting or messaging after sex, be it positive or negative, how it ended or led to another encounter, when to reply, or simply a lesson you learned about it. I may learn from your ideas and apply them to my own life.

There's also the follicular and luteal phase during ovulation that I learned yesterday, that may actually contribute heavily to knowing when a girl feels aroused, or knowing when's the right time to talk to her, or simple sexual dynamics when it comes to women.

Thank you for your ideas, advice, and overall help in general. I cannot thank these forums enough. To more victories for masculinity.
Short update on this.

I chatted about 3 weeks later, setting up a meet for next week just to talk, to which she (19) declined and then saying that she's done with hook-ups and she's dating someone right now. I said I don't mind, and wished her luck on her endeavors. Her mind may change, and her hitting me up again is up to her, but I personally wouldn't count on it. Overall, there's points for improvement but I was satisfied with the experience. On to the next.