Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text response help

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
7E9CF0B0-C466-428C-BD76-DC304E719261.jpeg

I met this girl on tinder and went out with her on a coffee date yesterday. It went well, thinking up how I should reply to her last text. I could go sexual with the masseuse thing. But I went too sexual via text with the last girl and ended up scaring her off. Any tips appreciated

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome.

Note my edit..ask for the date.

If she agrees to meet you this weekend, reward her with continued (though limited) texting, but let HER start the sexual stuff via text. Don't initiate it via text.
I would argue she he already initiated the sexual innuendo. It’s fair game for OP

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 2656

I met this girl on tinder and went out with her on a coffee date yesterday. It went well, thinking up how I should reply to her last text. I could go sexual with the masseuse thing. But I went too sexual via text with the last girl and ended up scaring her off. Any tips appreciated
I think guys need to learn when to STOP texting. That was a good ending point for that conversation. The convo wasn’t going anywhere.
She even threw in a little fish hook for you to nibble on to help you get the lay. “Gym makes her so sore she needs a massage”
So when you schedule the second date you could dangle the carrot of a “massage” at the end of the date, which we all know means sex

I would have let that text rest until I was ready to schedule a second date, personally. I think she digs you man, you should definitely invite her on a more action packed second date, amusement park with roller coasters would be clutch or a gun range, go carts something with a little bit of adrenaline.

Last edited:

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys need to learn when to STOP texting. That was a good ending point for that conversation. The convo wasn’t going anywhere.
She even threw in a little fish hook for you to nibble on to help you get the lay. “Gym makes her so sore she needs a massage”
So when you schedule the second date you could dangle the carrot of a “massage” at the end of the date, which we all know means sex

I would have let that text rest until I was ready to schedule a second date, personally. I think she digs you man, you should definitely invite her on a more action packed second date, amusement park with roller coasters would be clutch or a gun range, go carts something with a little bit of adrenaline.
Problem now is I won’t be able to see her again for at least a week. I’m flying home to visit the fam for a few days. Should I just not text her? Maybe text her pics of cool **** when I’m there, going out on hikes or whatever I end up doing.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A week ain’t that long bro, send her a picture of you doing some cool stuff back home, but if she really likes you a week won’t change anything.
Problem now is I won’t be able to see her again for at least a week. I’m flying home to visit the fam for a few days. Should I just not text her? Maybe text her pics of cool **** when I’m there, going out on hikes or whatever I end up doing.

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
A week ain’t that long bro, send her a picture of you doing some cool stuff back home, but if she really likes you a week won’t change anything.
Thx man

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I ended up meeting her for a couple drinks at a pub tonight and it went great in my books. I think she’s definitely into me, got a pretty solid kiss in when we said our goodbyes. I think I could of easily ****ed her tonight. But I have to be at the airport in a few hours and had to come home to pack.

Any advice on texting afterwards? Should texting be just for making plans to meet up? or is ok to bs and chat with her via text between meetups? Any good tips or articles on text game?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“When you free I’ll come give your legs a good stretch (tongue wink emoji)”

Don’t let a free shot like that slide. Take all your shots! We are adults.