"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Text response help

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
7E9CF0B0-C466-428C-BD76-DC304E719261.jpeg

I met this girl on tinder and went out with her on a coffee date yesterday. It went well, thinking up how I should reply to her last text. I could go sexual with the masseuse thing. But I went too sexual via text with the last girl and ended up scaring her off. Any tips appreciated
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Welcome.

Note my edit..ask for the date.

If she agrees to meet you this weekend, reward her with continued (though limited) texting, but let HER start the sexual stuff via text. Don't initiate it via text.
I would argue she he already initiated the sexual innuendo. It’s fair game for OP
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
View attachment 2656

I met this girl on tinder and went out with her on a coffee date yesterday. It went well, thinking up how I should reply to her last text. I could go sexual with the masseuse thing. But I went too sexual via text with the last girl and ended up scaring her off. Any tips appreciated
I think guys need to learn when to STOP texting. That was a good ending point for that conversation. The convo wasn’t going anywhere.
She even threw in a little fish hook for you to nibble on to help you get the lay. “Gym makes her so sore she needs a massage”
So when you schedule the second date you could dangle the carrot of a “massage” at the end of the date, which we all know means sex

I would have let that text rest until I was ready to schedule a second date, personally. I think she digs you man, you should definitely invite her on a more action packed second date, amusement park with roller coasters would be clutch or a gun range, go carts something with a little bit of adrenaline.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
I think guys need to learn when to STOP texting. That was a good ending point for that conversation. The convo wasn’t going anywhere.
She even threw in a little fish hook for you to nibble on to help you get the lay. “Gym makes her so sore she needs a massage”
So when you schedule the second date you could dangle the carrot of a “massage” at the end of the date, which we all know means sex

I would have let that text rest until I was ready to schedule a second date, personally. I think she digs you man, you should definitely invite her on a more action packed second date, amusement park with roller coasters would be clutch or a gun range, go carts something with a little bit of adrenaline.
Problem now is I won’t be able to see her again for at least a week. I’m flying home to visit the fam for a few days. Should I just not text her? Maybe text her pics of cool **** when I’m there, going out on hikes or whatever I end up doing.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
A week ain’t that long bro, send her a picture of you doing some cool stuff back home, but if she really likes you a week won’t change anything.
Problem now is I won’t be able to see her again for at least a week. I’m flying home to visit the fam for a few days. Should I just not text her? Maybe text her pics of cool **** when I’m there, going out on hikes or whatever I end up doing.
 

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
A week ain’t that long bro, send her a picture of you doing some cool stuff back home, but if she really likes you a week won’t change anything.
Thx man
 

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
So I ended up meeting her for a couple drinks at a pub tonight and it went great in my books. I think she’s definitely into me, got a pretty solid kiss in when we said our goodbyes. I think I could of easily ****ed her tonight. But I have to be at the airport in a few hours and had to come home to pack.

Any advice on texting afterwards? Should texting be just for making plans to meet up? or is ok to bs and chat with her via text between meetups? Any good tips or articles on text game?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
“When you free I’ll come give your legs a good stretch (tongue wink emoji)”

Don’t let a free shot like that slide. Take all your shots! We are adults.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top