99Z0RN
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2019
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 9
- Age
- 34
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
She did leg day...wants a masseuse..
too easy...
thanks man"OMG you are so high maintenance"
I would argue she he already initiated the sexual innuendo. It’s fair game for OPWelcome.
Note my edit..ask for the date.
If she agrees to meet you this weekend, reward her with continued (though limited) texting, but let HER start the sexual stuff via text. Don't initiate it via text.
I think guys need to learn when to STOP texting. That was a good ending point for that conversation. The convo wasn’t going anywhere.View attachment 2656
I met this girl on tinder and went out with her on a coffee date yesterday. It went well, thinking up how I should reply to her last text. I could go sexual with the masseuse thing. But I went too sexual via text with the last girl and ended up scaring her off. Any tips appreciated
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Problem now is I won’t be able to see her again for at least a week. I’m flying home to visit the fam for a few days. Should I just not text her? Maybe text her pics of cool **** when I’m there, going out on hikes or whatever I end up doing.I think guys need to learn when to STOP texting. That was a good ending point for that conversation. The convo wasn’t going anywhere.
She even threw in a little fish hook for you to nibble on to help you get the lay. “Gym makes her so sore she needs a massage”
So when you schedule the second date you could dangle the carrot of a “massage” at the end of the date, which we all know means sex
I would have let that text rest until I was ready to schedule a second date, personally. I think she digs you man, you should definitely invite her on a more action packed second date, amusement park with roller coasters would be clutch or a gun range, go carts something with a little bit of adrenaline.
Problem now is I won’t be able to see her again for at least a week. I’m flying home to visit the fam for a few days. Should I just not text her? Maybe text her pics of cool **** when I’m there, going out on hikes or whatever I end up doing.
Thx manA week ain’t that long bro, send her a picture of you doing some cool stuff back home, but if she really likes you a week won’t change anything.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.