Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text message

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My college gf from 2002-2004 texted me and told me she would be at her parents old lake house alone in two weeks. We should catch up....

To start she was the first girl I dated after getting on this site. I was extremely aloof the entire time with her... ghosted her numerous times... and also saw other girls.

in reality I was an absolute sh!t boyfriend. She began texting me a few weeks ago and told me how great it was when we were together. I

anyway she’s married now... I have not even responded to her request because nothing good can come of that....

but just wanted to show how delusional females are and how distorted their views of reality can be. Treat them like dirt and they stick like mud

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like her marriage isn't going well and she is looking to spice things up for herself. Definitely an open invitation to come out and drink and probably smash. I can certainly understand believing that it isn't worth it from your perspective -- especially if you are getting pvssy from other avenues with less drama attached.

That is when you know you are in a great spot where you can turn away women and can actually feel good about the decision. You are coming from a place of abundance.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If you don’t your college roommate will. It’s your duty brah. One way or another she’s getting some vitamin D, it might as well be yours.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tread carefully. I’ve banged many a married woman but usually it’s with women I have no prior connection with. You are easily traceable in this situation for a beta who is good at research.

My whole views on this changed after I got stabbed by a beta who followed me and his ex home from the club (long story).

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My college gf from 2002-2004 texted me and told me she would be at her parents old lake house alone in two weeks. We should catch up....

To start she was the first girl I dated after getting on this site. I was extremely aloof the entire time with her... ghosted her numerous times... and also saw other girls.

in reality I was an absolute sh!t boyfriend. She began texting me a few weeks ago and told me how great it was when we were together. I

anyway she’s married now... I have not even responded to her request because nothing good can come of that....

but just wanted to show how delusional females are and how distorted their views of reality can be. Treat them like dirt and they stick like mud
Don't do it.

Men, stop rewarding toxic women for detestable behavior just to get subpar pvssy.

Say "not interested" (indifference kills women, not malice) then block her.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped dealing with garbage chicks in 2018. Had a married chick tell me she was separated and her and husband seeing other people. I believed it... so had fun... right before Christmas eating with my boss got a text omg.. he found out... this is horrible he left the house with a shotgun to kill himself! I literally put my fork down and almost puked. Thankfully he didn’t... I learned a valuable lesson and realize if I can’t accept the worst possible outcome I should steer clear. Married chicks affairs sometimes end in a murder suicide.... or the dude offing the entire family. It’s not worth it !

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Don't do it.

Men, stop rewarding toxic women for detestable behavior just to get subpar pvssy.

I prefer fvcking them better than anyone else ever has and then force them to have what they now know is bad sex the rest of their life.
:rofl:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" My college gf from 2002-2004 texted me and told me she would be at her parents old lake house alone in two weeks. We should catch up.... "

That's all I had to read. She wants to fvck for sure. I really have no morals against fvcking married women. Some guys here might have different views. It's an easy fvck, but don't expect anything more than that. If she is willing to cheat on her husband, it means she will do it again. The window of opportunity is small though. If you don't fvck her, someone else will. So take the plunge now, or don't.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP can fvck her this time, but don't keep in touch afterwards and you'll be fine.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hopefully her husband doesn't know how to use spy software and a shotgun. Otherwise your story will be in the next season of Fargo.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it.

I’ve not done anything with a married woman and don’t want to. Although a Turkish milf going through a divorce wanted me to bang her. She said her husband is the only man she’d fvcked and that she could wear her wedding dress while i fvck her next to her wedding photos in her bedroom.

I can’t lie it sounded extremely hot and connected to my deviant side but I’m glad I didn’t do it. Marriage needs to be respected.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid married women, WAY too much drama for the small release.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This also goes to show that you were right to treat her like sh!t. Because she is sh!t.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t your college roommate will. It’s your duty brah. One way or another she’s getting some vitamin D, it might as well be yours.
So what? Let someone else deal with the drama. It's not like it's your sacred obligation as a man to fill every hole that begs to be filled. That kind of thinking is the primary reason behind pvssy inflation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like her marriage isn't going well and she is looking to spice things up for herself. Definitely an open invitation to come out and drink and probably smash. I can certainly understand believing that it isn't worth it from your perspective -- especially if you are getting pvssy from other avenues with less drama attached.

That is when you know you are in a great spot where you can turn away women and can actually feel good about the decision. You are coming from a place of abundance.
This is perfect analysis. Marriages often go to shiit in time. It's better to smash vag with less drama attached.

She wants to fvck the sh!t out of you and then go back to her husband as if nothing happened.
That could be a fun experience.

Did you slam that vag for nostalgia's sake this past weekend? I'm guessing this past weekend was the lake house weekend.