Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game examples - OLD/Tinder/Instagram

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#7 - update

When pressed to go voice (she gave me a ph#) excuses came up, she refused voice in IG too.
Went ghost after this... likely African scammer and knew she couldnt fool me.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#6 - update

She came to my town, texted abit in the day and left it up to her to followup contact me
Ghost / crickets. Will hit her up but dont expect much.

note: its all a numbers game, its all very good practice. No worries

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but she still replied to me and even called me.
oh boy, mommy paid attention to the attentive and supplicating little fellow. I bet your cawk was hard and you felt all warm and fuzzy... good mommy.

Still thinks I'm way too young and told me I need to find a younger woman.
Yes, older women need someone who can make the pvssy fizz, she knows younger women have more easily fizzable pvssy and knows you have not created ANY fizz in hers.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#6 - update and example

example: Women know they are testing you...

Screenshot_20191226-165538.png

English is her 3rd language... translation of yellow:

Thats a nice way to respond. I love it, the way you responded. You just passed the test.

update:
She has mentioned several times "I like sex" and "I like you".
Playfully teased her enough to let her know, then I change the subject.
Make some joke and said I would "make her lips giggle and nipples scream... in joy".
Her response was... "my nipples are very sensitive" and "i like sex".... I laughed and changed the subject.

She will come to my place after New Years, its planned.

broadstone

Don Juan
Reaction score
#7 - Instagram
Ok fellas. We got a 30yo that has a Kim.K body (that makes her a HB5-). She is American with 1000 followers. Every pic comment is "Beautiful", "You are gorgeous"... typical crap from typical dudes just dying to catch her. I am not interested in her, so I decided to see just how easy my tactics work on pedestal expecting libtard American women with typical expectations of how a man should act blah blah...

View attachment 3248View attachment 3249View attachment 3250
So she asked you where you're from or did you open her first? What was your opening line?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she initiated. Where I am from is on my IG (so already she was an idiot). She ended up being a fake because I called her out for her voice (because I sensed she was not American from our talk).

Said she is in Nashville and works at a jewellery store, lol. Give it a shot... her IG = bella_r111

broadstone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it rare for a woman to randomly msg a guy on IG? Unless you are a male model or some sort of celebrity?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it rare for a woman to randomly msg a guy on IG?
Yes, and it shows a high level of interest... a female initiating.
My IG has beautiful photos, from what im told, and a small smattering of selfie shots. I post infrequently and use creative #tags as well as browse others (females) whom I find attractive and like their photos or comment. I would say there is a subtle art to it...

I also link my IG to Tinder.
One of the lines I use is... "Im busy right now but you can read my instagram to get to know me, deeper inside of yourself"

Its a great platform for a woman to know you from what is in your eye, style and view of life.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So what should I do here? On OLD I liked an HB8.5, PRE WALL, yes pre wall chick, not 50 lol. Very cute and she replied back to my like asking how my Christmas went and that.

The only thing is I didn't notice she was Jewish on her profile and well I only date whites or Asians. She is hot though. So what's your take?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she replied back to my like asking how my Christmas went and that.
So she initiated and you dont know what to do?
hint: Try responding to her question.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty rare here. the two Jewish girls I had had incredibly hairy muffs. Not sure if that's in the Torah or not. Apart from that made the same noises and seemed human enough. One did handcuff me to her bed and then leave me there which didn't end well for her bed but I'm not blaming that on the religion. Back in those days I used to stick my **** into crazy all the time.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#6 - update

She came to my town, texted abit in the day and left it up to her to followup contact me
Ghost / crickets. Will hit her up, but I dont expect much.
Ghosted her for a week, then sent a (dancing girl emoj). Been chatting, she wants sex and thinks I have a "beautiful soul"
Game on, lets try round 2 as she is coming again... seems she might stay the night before at my place. Lets see...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really liking this thread bro. I'm definitely interested to see the actual text conversations before you get them on a date and Bang them.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 3236

My last response ended with "Yes, lets see"
She is coming here for business. Likely we have a date Wed. She lives 80mi and a 2hr ferry ride away.

notes: This whole dialog is pure bullsh1t, over the top crap... however, note the imagery and the echo responses from me, and then her. Read all of these previous examples... same imagery and same echos. This is what women need to hear. Echo of words is one of the most primal signs of attraction, of interest, of comfort, of friendship, of bonding.

dad: "dada"
child: "dada"

Its not the content, its not who you are or what you do, how you gym or what you drive

The line she quotes is direct from my profile, its complete crap. The only thing about me on my profile is:
American living in Helsinki
My age

Gents... put an image in her head, echo her words, agree and amplify
notice how I use phrases and use question marks (especially after bullsh1t blahblah):
"Am I right?"
"Isn't that right?"
"Am I wrong about you?"
"Dont you think?"

Women dont respond if you dont ask them a question. No question to think of?
State a fact and end it with one of the above. Say bullsh1t and end it with one of the above.

you: "The sky is always blue above the clouds, isnt that right?"
her: "yes"
continue and ask her or tell her ANYTHING, right?
yes, thats right
man that’s neat!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very good , your actual typed responses are very helpful, the way you have explained, i will try this on some british girls, i will prewarn everyone they are a different breed. if anything your best off having a "low IQ" chat with british women, 10 words max

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#6 - update

soo.. we been talking daily, light sex chat and other. Her saying how much she likes me etc...

Any way we agree to try to meet again... She couldnt make the weekend but was coming to my town for the day, this Thursday. Up until last Friday we were hot to trot... she said she would check the ferry schedule...(invited her to come the night before). I hear back from her this Tuesday after hardly a word. Since that Friday I pulled WAY back and waited to see if she would come forward... not really and very short text. I mirrored her text/delay rate. We met and I picked her up and took her to her destination and picked her up a few hrs later to have coffee and chat before her return boat. Things went good, mild kino etc but there was NO spark from her at all.

Im not going to question it and let her go, no needy texts or good day etc... if she comes around, lets see. Win some, loose some.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice text Gane man...at first I thought it was too much until I read more and more of it.